Customers Also Bought
- Video: RM/RMVB/MPEG1/2/4 Elementary(M1V, M2V, M4V)/MPEG1/2 PS(M2P, MPG)/MPEG2 Transport/ Stream(TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS)/ AVI, ASF, WMV/ Matroska(MKV)/ MP4, RMP4, IFO/ DVD-ISO, BD/ ISO/ MINI BD, BD-9, BD25, RBD, D5, D9, DVD, CD/ MPEG1, VCD1.0/2.0, SVCD/ HD MPEG2 MP/HL, ISO/ IFO, VOB, TS/ HD MPEG4 SP/ASP, Xvid/ H.264 /DivX3/4/5/XVID SD/HD/RM/RMVB 8/9/10
- Audio: AAC, M4A/MPEG audio (MP1, MP2, MP3, MPA)/WAV/OGG/MPEGⅠLayer 1/2/3(2ch) & MPEG 1/2 / LPCM, PCM, FLAC, AAC, WAV, OGG/Dolby Digital/RA1/RA-cook/RA-Lossless
- Audio Output: TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD HR, DTS-HD MA, Dolby Digital, Dolby
- Photo: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Subtitle: MicroDVD [.sub]/SubRip [.srt]/Sub Station Alpha [.ssa]/Sami [.smi]/Idx+Sub/PGS
- Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Turkish, Arabic, Vietnamese
- Sub Title: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Greek, Hebrew, Czech Republic, Central European、Cyrillic, Western, UTF8
- File Formate: FAT32、NTFS、EXT3
- Video Interface: HDMI 1.3V 1080P output/AV/YPbPr
- Audio Interface: R/L stereo/HDMI audio
- Netword:10/100M network
- USB: USB 2.0 Host x 2/USB-PC x 1
- Chip: Realtek RTD1073DD+
- Power: 12V DC 3A power adapter
- Size: 15.1 x 4.6cm/5.9 x 1.8in(L x T)
- Turn your USB drive into an HD media player
- Full HD video playback and navigation - up to 1080p
- Access two USB drives simultaneously
- Designed for My Passport, works with many other USB storage devices
- Includes free media conversion software
- Suport bulti-in 2.5 inch Hard drive , play all formate media movie
- This HDD Multimedia Player will be one of your best choices
- This HDD media player is a great gift or an affordable convenience for commuter or vacation travel
- This HDD Multimedia Player will give you a very good feel
- Simple design and streamlined appearance gives you a wonderful enjoyment
- Comparing with an Apple mouse and keybord, you can know how portable this 1080P HD Media Player
- The detail of this High Definition Media Player before your eyes
- With this High Definition Media Player ,you can enjoy the wonderful movies and shows with your family
- With this 1080P HD Media Player ou not only enjoy thousands of movie but you will have clarity screen pictures
What is a HD Media Player?
- HD media player or HDD media player (HDMP) is a generic term used for a category of consumer product that combines a hard drive (HD) enclosure with hardware and software for playing audio, video and photos through a home entertainment system. It can be used either as a conventional external hard drive, or to play computer-based media files through external media devices without the need for a separate computer
How to Choose a HD Media Player? - To Make Your Life More Colorful and Enjoyable
- As is well known, the world has gone into an era of High Definition. The perfect match of high definition picture and high definition sound makes HD Theater more attractive. People are now become more and more familiar with the word "HD" - word completely strange years ago. It is very common for us to see HD TV players, HD DVDs or CDs. And now people intend to watch HD programs or download HD files online. For our AV fanciers or audiophiles, they have indulged in the HD world and have lots to say for this creative invention. As time goes, many film-goers have collected lots of favorite HD DVDs. However, they may never have enjoyed the real high-definition feelings. They are wondering among the world of sorts of HD media players, such as HDD media player, HTPC, mini HD multimedia player and so on. Many of them might already own one of those media players. However, does this media player really complete your HD discs? Would there a media player that can play hard drive disks, DVDs, web sources and especially perform brilliantly in audio, video and pictures in high quality? Here are some ideas will inspire you
- As a matter of fact, there are mainly three factors that affect what we see. First and foremost, audio and video performances are the two most important factors for HD programs. So when we choose a HD media player , audio and video displaying qualities are the first two points we should consider, which depends on the chip solution. It's a matter of technology. High-end HDMI chips enables consumers to view their existing standard definition DVDs available anywhere in the world today to be displayed in high definition on HDTVs and other high resolution monitors that have a built-in HDMI interface or other AV inputs, while HDMI offers significant advantages over analog A/V connections, including the ability to transmit uncompressed digital video and audio content. So to choose a HD media player that adopts HDMI interface is a must-have in a world of technology. Now the powerful Sigma Designs Solution is the prevailing one for high-end HD media player. With this chip solution, a HD media player can support large memory HDD and with high compatibility. What's important is that HD media player adopting this solution and the latest HDMI V1.3 technology can support up to 1080P full high definition picture quality and almost all the prevailing video formats
- The third factor you should consider is what the function you need. We should not purchase the fashion, but we should take backward compatibility into deep consideration, as the world changes fast, especially technology. We do not know what will happen and what will disappear, but we do have the ability to forecast something. Years ago we have no idea for "HD", but now we crowd for all electronics labeled by "HD", as HD TV, HD display, etc. Now we know, "HD" and "HDMI" is and will be part of our life, so it is very wise to choose it. Then choosing what function would be advisable for us? To make the most use of your devices on the hand would be the perfect choice. However, you should evaluate them first. We know most of our devices have out of the date. It's wise to throw something off when it does not work efficiently. Now, as the technology develops, powerful function, convenience and user-friendly are the key to value a devices. Now the high-end HD media player can support Wi-Fi transmission, then you can browse WebPages via it and enjoy plentiful internet HD films by connecting the HD media player to PC. This saves you lots of trouble and money to buy a HDTV and Set Top box and then open a protocol to have the privilege to watch HD digital programs (though this maybe free in some countries, but still be a clutter to connect so may devices). And now many HD multimedia player also support file editing, then it's convenient to manage multimedia files in local or from internet. Then its obvious HD media player has more and more playing the role of family entertainment center. Its powerful and extending function makes it a common part of our life. If you still have no idea for it, you should have a look at it now. It's no doubt your life will change from now on
- HD media players are usually designed for compactness and affordability, and tend to have small or non-existent hardware displays. File navigation is usually performed with an infrared remote control, with visual feedback supplied through a connected television set or liquid crystal display
- The devices are not usually able to play CDs or DVDs directly (if they can, are called combo devices), and require a user to convert these media into playable files using a separate computer and software (VOB and ISO images). They are also not usually capable of recording audio or video (if they can, are called multimedia recorders)
- Units are sometimes sold as "empty shells" to allow the user to fit their own choice of hard drive (some can manage unlimited hard disk capacity and other only a certain capacity, i.e. 500 GB), and the same model is sometimes available with or without an internal hard drive fitted
- HD media players and recorders can be included in DVB receivers (sometimes in a SCART device) and TV sets with a USB port
- Computer connectivity is usually via USB 2.0, FireWire, Composite, Optical Audio & Video, HDMI, and Ethernet ports and more and more models also have inbuilt wireless connectivity (WiFi and Bluetooth). WiFi HD media players are called telewifis
- 1 x HD Media Player
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 82.33||USD$ 79.69||USD$ 77.05||USD$ 73.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.