Customers Also Bought
- Power: DC 5V/2A power adapter
- Chips: Real Tek RTD 1055
- Product Interface: HDMI (version 1.3), composite video (CVBS), L/R two track output, coaxial, chromatism, USB 2.0 High Speed, High Speed interface (2), SD/MMC/MS three-in-one card reader
- Support Document Formatting: FAT16, FAT32, EXT3, NTFS
- Size: 172 x 125 x 40mm/6.9 x 4.9 x 1.6in(L x W x T)
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
- H.264(AVC HD), VC-1(WMV-HD), MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-1, MPEG-4, Xvid
- Support 1080p full hd nondestructive extraction of blu-ray REMUX sources
- Support MKV, ts, m2ts, tp, TRP, avi, WMV, rm, RMVB, mpeg, MPG then larger, mp4, vob, mov, iso, taking landuse-dat, asf formats such as packaging
- Support APE in, MP3, WMA, and AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, REAL Alac etc, numerous audio formats
- Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF format
- Support 8,000 x 8000 resolution hd digital photographs
- Support 1080p full hd Internet fashion REMUX sources of nondestructive extraction blu-ray
- Extensive support h.264 (AVC HD), vc-1 (WMV - HD), mpeg-2, HD, MPEG - 1, mpeg-4, Xvid coding
- The RM, RMVB coding completely decoding the network movies, support 720p high-definition sources broadcast. RMVB
- Double lk USB 2.0, ensure Hihg Speed, high Speed interface rapid and stable data transmission
- SRT, sub, ssa, smi, sub idx + blu-ray disk, the embedded PGS subtitles
- Support simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch language operation etc
- High Definition HD Media Player is one of the most exciting media players to hit the market this year
- Unleash all the power of your media on your home theater system
- Enjoy your true High Definition Media Player streamed from your desktop to your living room
- Includes HDMI 1.3 port, Supporting up to True HD 1080p
- Includes expandable hard drive slot for future expansion for extra storage of movies, photos, and music
- Universal Plug-n-Play capability
- USB ports for USB drives
- High Definition HD Media Player is one of the most exciting media players to hit the market this year .Watch your downloaded movies or other digital media on your big screen TV with out burning to Disk. Ready to go, whatever form your files take
- Easy to use .The High Definition Media Player is ready for HD and It can Bring your media to your home theater without sacrificing a thing
- Enjoy your true HD 1080p media streamed from your desktop to your living room .Experience them as big as life on your TV in Full-HD 1080p with this HD media player.
- Small compact size easy to switch between TV's at home or on the go. You can enjoy a complete media experience with the feature-rich image screen of this Best HD Media Player
- This High Definition Media Player also works with popular USB drives, and digital cameras, camcorders, and portable media players. Just connect the hd network media player to your TV or HDTV as you would a DVD player and enjoy your videos, music, and photos from a drive or flash memory card
- This USB HDTV Media Player supports high-definition video playback of up to 1080p through an HDMI connection or standard definition for TVs with lower capabilities
Size in Detail:
Movie Testing Effects:
Benefit of the HD Media Player:
How to Play HD Media on TV?
- Playing HD maximizes modern displays
Given the bandwidth and color space requirements of HD media, only HDMI, DVI and component video cabling is appropriate. HD media comes in resolutions greater than 480p (640x480p.) High-resolution progressive and interlaced material is capable of playback on a digital television, using a variety of sources. HD satellite, cable and Blu Ray disc are all forms of high-definition media
- Locate the HD-ready video inputs on the rear of the source component. In descending order, the choices should be HDMI, DVI and component video. HDMI does not require an additional audio cable
- Find the corresponding HD-ready inputs on the rear of the display. Connect the chosen HD-compliant cables from the source to the display. Push in the connectors until they are fully seated. For DVI cabling, be sure to screw in the two-thumb screws on the rear of the connectors
- Turn on the display to the proper input, using either the unit's remote or via the front panel. Turn on the source component. Use the source's remote to adjust video output to match the native resolution of the display for the best picture
A Comparison of HD Media Players:
Definition (HD) media players are a class of consumer electronics that provides an interface between your television and various digital audio and video files stored on a hard drive. These devices vary in media support and connectivit
Internal vs. External Hard Drive:
- Most HD media players include the ability to connect an external hard disk drive (HDD) to the player via USB; however, some include the ability to install a hard drive directly into the media player itself. This allows for fewer cables and boxes when integrating an HD media player into your home theater setup. Western Digital TV Live media player allows only HDDs to be externally connected (up to two at a time), while the Iomega Screenplay Plus has an integrated hard drive
- Increasingly, hd network media players include the ability to connect to the Internet and network file shares. These players don't require an external HDD, as they can pull their media from a file server (a computer dedicated to sharing and storing files through a network) or from Internet sources such as YouTube or Hulu. Some devices, like the Roku, are advertised as HD media players but allow access only to Internet sources
High Definition Output:
- There are two basic types of HD signals: 720 and 1080. These numbers refer to the number of pixels -- individual colored dots on the screen -- that exist from the top to the bottom of a TV screen. While other factors affect quality (particularly progressive and interlaced scanning technologies), it's generally accepted that the 1920-by-1080 (1080) screen resolution is a higher quality HD than 1280-by-720 screens. Some HD media players will output a signal only as high as 720, resulting in less-than-optimal quality on 1080 television screens
- Digital media files use a variety of file formats and encryption technologies. Reading these different files requires a set of instructions called a "codec." Most media players strive to include enough codecs to play the majority of media files; however, different companies provide different combinations of codecs. If you have a specially formatted digital file, check with the manufacturer to see that this codec is included on the device. This does not apply to media presented through the Internet
HD Media Player Facilities:
- HD media players are usually designed for compactness and affordability, and tend to have small or non-existent hardware displays. File navigation is usually performed with an infrared remote control, with visual feedback supplied through a connected television set or liquid crystal display
- The devices are not usually able to play CDs or DVDs directly (if they can, are called combo devices), and require a user to convert these media into playable files using a separate computer and software (VOB and ISO images). They are also not usually capable of recording audio or video (if they can, are called multimedia recorders)
- Units are sometimes sold as "empty shells" to allow the user to fit their own choice of hard drive (some can manage unlimited hard disk capacity and other only a certain capacity, i.e. 500 GB), and the same model is sometimes available with or without an internal hard drive fitted
- HD media players and recorders can be included in DVB receivers (sometimes in a SCART device) and TV sets with a USB port
- Computer connectivity is usually via USB 2.0, FireWire, Composite, Optical Audio & Video, HDMI, and Ethernet ports and more and more models also have inbuilt wireless connectivity (WiFi and Bluetooth). WiFi HD media players are called telewifis
- 1 x HD Media Player
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Instruction
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.45||USD$ 50.75||USD$ 49.05||USD$ 46.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: This reasonably priced HD Network Media Player worked right out of the box, did not even need the instructions. The HD network media player works with a remote, so I was pleased to sit on my comfortable sofa and brows the network. The shipping was reasonable and very speedy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have been using this HD Network Media Player for days now since I got it and it would be on for hours because I tend to doze off and it's still working great! <br/> <br/>It plays my avi/mp3 files which is all I really need it for. <br/> <br/>It even plays my movies from my 1TB external hard drive which I found interesting because some reviews say that it has a hard time reading it since its a mass storage device. <br/> <br/>It's small, lightweight, and doesn't really overheat, etc. as I thought it would.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This product is amazing!! It plays all file types in HD. So easy to use. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a wonderful media player that was very easy to set up
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a very good media box, it has played everything I have out on it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: This item is in every way fantastic. I have yet to run into a file format it will not play. It plays 1080p beautifully on my LCD HDTV. With a few settings tweaks this became even better. I turned preview and gallery mode off, so it doesn't load screenshots of the video files, and it detects and loads all the directory's in seconds. I have no complaints, awesome purchase!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I loaded my HD with different formats and hit PLAY. It worked as advertised without a lot of reading. Excellent playback quality.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: How could such a small box be so powerful! I am always amazed at how versatile it is. It is a must for anyone who wants the portability to watch recorded material. Don't know how I ever did without it. Small, light, compact. Great for travel. And very easy to install. The on screen menu is simple and user friendly.
Was this review helpful?