Customers Also Bought
- With high definition design, the HDD multimedia player offers you a high speed data transfer rate
- Made of high quality material, this digital multimedia player can be used for a long time
- Remote control assists playing movies, music, and pictures with this HDD multimedia player
- User-friendly remote buttons and step-by-step menu direct you to your multimedia preference
- The best HDD media player can be easy to carry anywhere
- A great gift for others, which can show your care for them
- Max Resolution Ratio: 1920 x 1080
- Color: Black
- High speed data transfer rate makes the HDD multimedia player convenient to use
- This digital multimedia player can be connected to your device easily with the ports behind
- The HDD media player supports flip, auto play, and with background music when you use it
- You can watch 3D movies at home with full HD technology of the HDD multimedia player
- It is the best choice for you to take this multimedia player home
How to Upgrade the Hard Drive Media Player:
Windows Media Player is the media library management system and player included with the Microsoft Windows operating system. Periodically, Microsoft will release updates to the media player, either to add features or to correct bugs and apply patches. These updates can be downloaded and installed automatically as part of the systemwide Microsoft/Windows Update, but you can manually check for updates to upgrade the player as you wish
- Open Windows Media Player
- Right-click the Windows Media Player menu bar and select "Show Classic Menu."
- Select "Help > Check for Player Updates." Windows Media Player will check for any available updates. Follow the remaining instructions to download and install the updates
- Restart the computer after the upgrade is complete
How to Build an HDD Media Player:
A hard disk drive (HDD) is capable of saving just about any form of data or programming, including a software media player. You are even able to perform this task on an external disk drive, so the media player is not actually saved onto the computer system. Doing so saves valuable space on the built-in drive, allowing you to keep all of your media information on the same drive
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer through the provided USB data cable. Power the drive on, and wait until the computer states it has detected a new, removable device
- Open the Internet browser and navigate to the media player download site you want to use. This may be Windows Media Player, QuickTime or Real Player (just to name a few)
- Click the download link and the program downloads to your computer system
- Double-click the downloaded file, then accept the end-user agreement. Leave the installation name as is, then choose "Browse" when the installation location appears. Select the removable device as the installation location, then click "Next." Choose "Install," and the media player installs onto the hard disk drive, allowing you to access the programming at any time on the external device
- 1 x HDD Multimedia Player
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.