Customers Also Bought
- 100% digital
- Don't compress, without conversion
- Comes directly from the source of pure digital image and sound
- Video and audio signal from the output devices to display
- For HDTV offers bandwidth
- Support 1080p and higher resolution
- The 1080p HDMI Cable supports 3D function
- Provide YUV color space support
- Contains HDMI etheric network access, audio fax channel, HDMI 3D function, 4K x 2K video support, more color space, micro HDMI adapter, automotive connection system
- The 1080p HDMI Cable transmits video and audio signal from the output devices to display
- The 2M HDMI Cable supports 1080p and higher resolution, provides HD pictures for you
- High quality material makes the 2M HDMI Cable durable and reliable for long time use
HDMI Adapter Information:
- Audio: Unlike most audio/visual connection components, HDMI transfers both audio and video in a single connection. Other HD connections require a separate cable to transfer audio.
- Digital: HDMI is a digital form of data transmission. This means that there is no loss of data from one component to another.
- Quality: Because HDMI is digital, it is able to transfer the highest quality in audio and video with resolutions of 1080p--the highest quality in video resolution.
- Ease of Use: Because HDMI transfers audio and video together, it is built into a single wire. This cuts down on clutter and space used.
- Speed: HDMI is able to transmit its media at speeds of 10.2 gigabytes per second. This ensures the speedy and intended transmission of high-definition data.
How to Use HDMI to Maximize Picture Quality:
- Look in the back of your HD television. You should see one or more input jacks labeled "HDMI." This is where the HDMI cable is attached--differing visually from the normal A/V cables in that there is only a single jack instead of three color-coded A/V jacks
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack on the back of your cable box, satellite box or HD/Blu-Ray DVD player
- Attach the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input jack on your television
- Turn on your TV, and give it a little time to warm up--about 5 to 10 minutes should suffice
- Press the "input" button on your remote until it indicates that the TV is receiving signals from the HDMI input jack. A message will usually flash on the TV screen, stating "HDMI 1"
- Check the signals from your input box. They usually allow you to adjust the level of signal you can send, in figures ranging from 480i to 1080p. The higher the number, the greater the resolution will be
- Adjust the aspect ratio, either on your cable/satellite/DVD remote or on your TV remote. In order to maximize the picture quality, you want to make sure the aspect ratio is correct for your TV (usually either 16:9 or 4:3). You'll be able to tell if it isn't correct, because the figures onscreen will appear stretch or elongated
- Use the TV remote control to adjust the brightness, contrast, color and tint to match your particular tastes. Most HD TVs have factory settings that will work for your average viewing conditions. Once you're receiving a signal from the HDMI cable, you can tweak the particulars to fit your needs
- 1 x HDMI Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.21||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.53||USD$ 8.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.