Customers Also Bought
- The HDMI cable can turn display port to display port connection port and HDMI port
- Durable HDMI cable is designed with advanced circuit design, it can work properly with no external power supply
- This audio cable is 1.8 meters long which is long enough for daily use
- This HDMI cable is durable enough for long time use
- High-speed data transfer makes this HDMI cable the best HDMI cable
- HDMI cable is convenient connection and easy to use
- An essential accessory for you and your family
- Length: 1.8m/5.9ft
- Color: White
- The length of this HDMI cable makes it long enough for daily use
- Durable HDMI cable is advanced circuit design, no external power supply to work properly
- Durable audio cable is convenient and easy for you to use
- Gold plated lug of this HDMI cable can be connected with the equipment precisely
- You can roll up this HDMI cable without doing any damage to it
How to Compare HDMI Cables:
- Figuring out the length of the HDMI cable you will need is one of the biggest factors to take into consideration. It is also what makes the price of the cables increase the fastest. The difference of one or two feet can be at least $20. This is why it is important to measure out the space between your HDTV HDMI ports and the HDMI ports of your other HD devices
- Check to see if the HDMI cables are gold tipped. Gold is one of the best conductors of electronic signals (but don't worry, there's not enough gold in the device to make the price change too drastically)
- Look at the insulation of the cord. Cheaper cords will tend to have just a rubber coating on the outside, but higher-end cords have better protection over the rubber, which will protect the cord from damage. This is not a necessary addition, but one to consider
- Make sure the HDMI cables are full 1080 HD supported. Most cables are, but there can be the rare occurence where the cable is only 720 HD. If you have a full 1080 television you will not want to downgrade yourself because of cheaper cables. The box will state all its attributes, so make sure 1080 is one of them
How to Install HDMI Cables:
- Find the HDMI output on the device that you wish to connect to your TV. It will be a narrow, rectangular connection jack that usually is labeled "HDMI."
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI output
- Find the HDMI input on your television. Plug in the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI input jack
- Repeat steps 1-3 for connecting any other devices to your television
- 1 x HDMI Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.90||USD$ 15.31||USD$ 14.72||USD$ 13.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.