Customers Also Bought
- This HDMI Cable is ideal for video presentations, classroom environments, POS, server rooms
- The HDMI Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible
- The HDMI Cable offers an easy and quick connection for your projector
- The High Definition HDMI Cable provides you superior interference protection
- High quality gold plated plugs over the Audio Adapter Cable gives excellent connectivity
- The length of the High Definition HDMI Cable is long enough for you to connect your devices
- You can get good information transmission with the HDMI Cable
- The plugs and the Audio Adapter Cable are made into one with each other
- The cable is in small size and can save you much space
- You can send the cable as presents to your friends
- Cable Length: 1.5m/5ft
- The overall design of the HDMI cable is very simple and decent
- There is the temperature over the cable which remind you of the suitable condition
- From different perspective, we can find the plug is in good design and is very durable
- The plugs over the cable are very durable and tough
- We can see that the cable is in small size and save you much space
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.
How to Use:
- Attach the component AV cable to the appropriate AV ourput port on the Wii console
- Connect the remaining component AV cable plugs to the TV by matching the connector connector colors to the jack colors on the TV
- Turn on your game console and audio video device, then start to play games
- 1 x HDMI Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.80||USD$ 3.72||USD$ 3.63||USD$ 3.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do i connect my hdmi cable to connect my television to my computer?
For you to connect your com to TV via HDMI you can do it 2 ways 1st get a HDMI cable to DVI if you computer will support it but you will then need to run sound as DVI will not do sound as well or get a pci board with HDMI out put on it but this will be expensive way to sort out your issue.
- Can I hook up my HDMI Cable to my 360 without having to hook up my yellow, red and white cables?
Interesting. Two posts, one says no and one says yes. The truth is that it depends. The older X-box would not send sound over HDMI so you had to hook up digital sound cables in addition to the HDMI for video. The newer X-box will properly send both video and sound over the HDMI cable. However, only the very newest receivers will both decode HDMI sound and pass the video through to the TV.
You should never use the red/white/yellow cables for the best sound and video. HDMI is the only cable that will transmit digital video though component (red, blue, and green) video is close. Composite video (the yellow one) is the worst and of course 5.1 sound is far better than stereo (red and white) sound. They bundle the red, white, and yellow cables together but it is still composite video and stereo sound, not good for games at all.
- How do I connect a ps3 via HDMI cable to Samsung TV?
It's slightly different with everything, but this is how it usually works
1. plug in both cables into the right places in your ps3 and tv
2. if you are just getting sound when you switch your tv setting to HDMI, go back to your normal settings, and switch your ps3 display settings to HDMI
3. it should now display video as well as sound