Customers Also Bought
- Support HDMI 1.3b
- Full HD 1080P High Performance up to 2.5Gbps
- Supports 25Meters HDMI Cable on both ends of the Switcher Switch easily between any two HDMI sources automatically
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, 1440p graphics and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Up to 24 bit color depth. Up to DTS Master Audio and Dolby Digital TrueHD support; HDMI pass-through; HDCP pass-through
- Compatible with HDMI1.3 devices
- No external power needed
- Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal5 volts p-p (TTL)Maximum Single Link Range1920 x
- The Remote Control HDMI Switcher features full HD 1080P High Performance up to 2.5Gbps
- Made of high quality material, the 3 to1 HDMI Switcher provides great performance
- The 3 to1 HDMI Switcher is compatible well for HD-DVD, STV,PS3, Xbox36etc
- The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display
HDMI Switcher Issues:
HDMI cables provide uncompressed data to travel from its source to the TV. What this means is that now, unlike cables of the past, no data is lost during transfer. This is how you would optimize your High Definition TV's picture quality. However, there are often TVs that have one less HDMI input than devices that you own. This problem is solved with the HDMI splitter. Thankfully, the issues with using this device are minimal
- Since splitters hook up many devices to one port, what can often become a problem is that the picture on the screen will appear "jumbled" or mixed up. This is usually due to the splitter sending data from more than one device at a time to the TV. To fix this issue, make sure the device that you do not want to use is turned off
Blinking or Fading Image:
- At certain times the image on the screen might blink or start to fade. This is usually caused by the cords being loose either in the splitter or in the TV itself. To fix this issue make sure all the cords are firmly plugged into the devices and do not touch the cords when in use
No Sound, but Picture or No Picture, but Sound:
- As HDMI cords transmit both video and audio at the same time, if only one of these are coming through it is the sign of a problem with the cord. Test the other devices on the splitter to see if they have the same issue. If no other devices have the problem then it is only the HDMI cord for the one device that needs to be replaced. If all of the devices have the problem then it is likely that the HDMI cord going from the splitter to the TV needs to be replaced
How to Use an HDMI Switcher?
Most inexpensive high-definition televisions only have one HDMI input. An HDMI splitter allows you to plug two devices into one HDMI input and switch between them without the hassle of unplugging cables. You can also use an HDMI splitter to show what is playing on one source, such as a Blu-ray player, on multiple televisions
- Turn off your television and any HDMI devices that you plan on connecting to your HDMI splitter
- Plug your HDMI splitter into an available HDMI port on the back or side of your television. This will be the destination device
- Plug any HDMI devices into the available HDMI ports on your HDMI splitter. These will be the source devices. You can only plug two sources into an HDMI splitter
- Turn your television on and then turn on any sources you have connected to the HDMI splitter. Scroll through your television inputs until you arrive at the HDMI input that corresponds with where you connected the HDMI splitter
- Press the button on either the HDMI splitter box or the remote control that came with the HDMI splitter that switches between the sources connected to the HDMI splitter. You should notice the display on your screen alternating between your sources. It may take a few seconds after switching the devices for the desired source to be displayed
Split Device Feed:
- Turn off the device you are plugging the HDMI splitter into. This will be the source device
- Plug the HDMI splitter into an available HDMI input on the device that you would like to use as the source device
- Plug one HDMI cable into an available input on your HDMI splitter for each destination device--the devices you want the source device to be displayed and heard on. Plug those HDMI cables into an available HDMI input on the devices you would like to display the audio and video feed from the source on. For example, if you want to display the audio and video feed from one Blu-ray player on two screens, you would plug the HDMI splitter into the Blu-ray player. Plug two HDMI cables into the HDMI splitter and then plug the other end of those cables into available HDMI inputs on the destination televisions
- Turn on your source device and your destination devices
- Scroll through the inputs on your destination devices until you arrive at the HDMI input that corresponds with where you plugged the HDMI cable into each destination device
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x HDMI Switcher
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.05||USD$ 14.70||USD$ 14.34||USD$ 13.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.