Customers Also Bought
- Each set includes one transmitter and one receiver
- Following North American wall plate standard
- HDMI Extender uses Dual UTP cable(Cat5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission, the UTP Cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- Transmission distance reaches up to 50 meters under the video format of 1080P
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify
- Signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080P display
- Cat5 HDMI Extender with Infrared control signal passing through function
- Both inner and outer power connectors provided
- With UTP cable fixer and DC 5V power
- Color: White
- This extender panel via dual CAT5e/6 cables instead of HDMI cables can transmit 50m under 1080P
- Cat5 HDMI Extender offers HD video solution for data control center; conference rooms; education and training; Showroom display/control; Home entertainment systems etc
- The IR system controls back the source at the end of destination
- Best HDMI Extender uses Dual UTP cable(Cat5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission, the UTP Cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- This HDMI Extender can extend an HDMI video signal up to 50 meters over CAT5e/6 cables run through the walls
- Both inner and outer power connectors provided
- Built in IR repeater function, could be control the source devices from remote side
- you can control your equipment from the other room using your regular remote control
How to Run an HDMI Cable Outside:
An HDMI cable can transmit both high-definition video and audio at the same time. This makes it well suitable for connecting to an outdoor mounted television since the fewer connections being run outside, the better. Running an HDMI cable outside the home into the backyard or onto the patio requires protecting the cable from the elements. A PVC panel cut at a hardware store along with a few tools from a hardware store will provide what is needed. Some supplies from an electronics store will also be needed. The procedure is straightforward and does not violate any zoning laws that might be in effect.
- Plug one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI output on the back of a video source--for example, a Blu-ray player, or the video output on the back of an audio amplifier.
- Run the HDMI cable along the baseboard until you reach the door leading to the backyard. Drill a hole through the side of the door with the portable drill.
- Measure the distance between the patio or backyard door to the outdoor mounted TV. Have a length of flat panel weatherproof PVC cut to the length measured at a hardware store.
- Place the HDMI extender module next to the hole. Plug the end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI extender module. Plug the module's power supply into a wall socket for power. Plug an end of the other HDMI cable into the other connection on the HDMI extender cable. Push the free end of the HDMI cable through the hole.
- Place the PVC flat panel on the patio floor or, if there is no patio, on the ground. Line up one end of the panel with the hole that was just drilled. Line up the other end of the panel with the bottom of the outdoor mounted TV.
- Run the HDMI cable along the length of the PVC. Push the HDMI cable into the slit in the top of the panel until it is inside. Turn the panel over. Pull the HDMI cable's end out of the end of the panel. Insert the HDMI plug into the HDMI connector on the outdoor mounted TV.
- Apply silicone paste to the inside and outside of the hole to protect the wall from the elements. Staple the HDMI cable inside the house to the baseboard with the "U" clamp nails from the nail gun.
- 1 x HDMI Extender
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 102.42||USD$ 95.90||USD$ 89.38||USD$ 80.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.