Customers Also Bought
- This useful USB converter adapter is convenient to connect your devices with ease
- Brand new 3M HDMI to HDMI cable cord M/M for HDTV
- It can save the cost of buying another extra cable with this USB adapter
- This bridge adapter is ideal for for desktop or notebook computers
- This converter adapter features compact design with no extra power source required
- Prevents signal loss & screen ghosting
- The cable supports high-definition resolutions
- Provides the highest quality picture and clear sound
- Diameter: 7mm / 0.3in
- Cable Length: 3m / 10ft
- This is a professional USB cable cord for HDTV bridge adapter which will help you a lot
- It's easy for you to operate this professional converter adapter in seconds
- This flexible USB adapter allows you to connect USB devices in cramped spaces in almost any position
- With advanced technology and fine workmanship, this converter adapter is durable to use
- Being lightweight and mini size, the USB adapter is convenient for you to carry
About USB Plugs:
- Standard USB Plugs and Receptacles: The plugs and receptacles have 4-contacts and are rectangular in shape with the contact opening of a Type A plug or receptacle measuring approximately 13.1(W) x 5.5(H) mm. The contact opening on standard Type B USB plugs and receptacles measures approximately 5.6(W) x 3.2(H)mm.
- Mini-USB Plugs and Receptacles: Mini-USB plugs, receptacles and cables were primarily introduced for USB OTG (Universal Serial Bus On The Go) devices such as mobile phones, PDAs, digital cameras etc. The USB OTG specification allows a single port to act as either a host or a device - chosen by which end of the cable plugs into the socket on the unit. After the cable is connected and the units are synchronised, the units may even swap ends under program control. This ability targets units such as PDAs where the USB link might connect to a PC's host port with the PDA as a device or alternatively connect the PDA as a host to a keyboard.
- Two small form factor plugs have been defined (Mini-A and Mini-B) along with a universal receptacle (Mini-AB) that accepts either a Mini-A plug or a Mini-B plug. . Mini-A, Mini-B, and Mini-AB connectors are identified easily by color. The specification nominates that the insulator plastic inside Mini-A plugs and receptacles is always white. In Mini-B connectors it's always black, and in Mini-AB receptacles it's always coloured grey. The plugs and receptacles have 5 contacts with contacts 4 & 5 joined together inside the Mini-A plug. Mini-USB plugs and receptacles are rectangular in shape, with the contact opening measuring approximately 6.8(W) x 3.1(H) mm
How to Diagnose Display Adapter Problems:
- Turn off your computer and remove the power cable. Remove the case cover. Locate the display adapter. This is normally the largest add-in card in the computer and the one to which the monitor connects. Determine that the display adapter is properly seated in the slot
- Disconnect and reconnect the monitor cable. Ensure that the cable is properly attached to the display adapter and the monitor
- Turn the computer on again. If the monitor remains blank, you may either have a faulty display adapter or monitor, a hardware compatibility issue or a faulty cable. Test the monitor with another computer if one is available
Computer Running Very Loudly
- Turn off the computer and open the case. Locate the display adapter
- Clean the fan using a can of compressed air or by blowing dust off the fan blades
- Replace the video adapter cooler if cleaning the fan does not help
- Right click anywhere on the desktop if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7. Select "Screen resolution." Set the screen resolution to the recommended setting. This should be the native resolution of your monitor
- Reinstall the drivers if the problem is not solved. Obtain the latest drivers for your display adapter from the manufacturer's website
- Install the drivers. Follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the computer after the installation
- 1 x 10ft 3m HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable Cord for HDTV
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.70||USD$ 6.43||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.95||USD$ 5.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.