Customers Also Bought
- 5 LED lights make the head lamp light ultra bright
- With stylish design, this bright LED headlamp is stylish and fashionable.
- Low power consumption
- With comfortable adjustable headband
- Use 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Adjustable head-strap
- This bright LED headlamp is suitable for hunting, camping, fishing, hiking, caving, climbing and house maintenance like car repairing
- LED headlamp with adjustable headband
- A compact, simple, lightweight, and durable headlamp with 5 LED bulbs
- The best LED headlamp is the brightest headlight on the market today
- The headlight contains a comfortable and adjustable elastic strap that allows for hands-free use
- Adjusts the angle of light from straight forward to down at your feet
- The best LED headlamp is lightweight and comfortable to wear, which is a good thing, since you're likely to be using it over longer stretches of time
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 55 x 42 x 40mm / 2.2 x 1.7 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Compact construction with head strap design for easy portability - use it any where
- 5 super-bright LEDs let you see in the dark without losing night vision
- Setting up camp at dusk? Cooking after sunset? Hiking in the early morning or evening? Want to be safer in emergencies?
- Then you need a headlamp
- Headlamps are an essential piece of hiking equipment, and I take one with me on every backpacking trip. I even take one on most day hikes...just in case
- And I definitely relied on my headlamp when I hiked Mt. Whitney and needed to start well before sunrise in order to make it to the summit and back in the same day
How to Pick a Headlamp?
- Choosing the right headlamp to suit your needs can be a difficult process. While the idea of a headlamp seems simple enough; after all, its a light on your head, there are a variety of headlamp designs made to suit specific uses and personal preferences. By analyzing the factors listed below hopefully you will choose the right headlamp for your needs and preferences
- The intended use: The intended use is the most important factor in picking a headlamp. The other factors should be viewed in light of the intended use. Here is a list of possible uses and the most important things to consider. This is not an exhaustive list as the uses for headlamps are varied
- Camping: Your options for a headlamp for basic camping, just seeing around the campsite at night looking for marshmallows and what have you, are pretty wide open and should be based on your own comfort
- Hiking: If you plan to actually be hiking at night comfort will play a part but you will also want a headlamp that will enable you to see far enough down the trail to avoid hazards. Also, consider the headlamps stability if your hiking over rough terrain or climbing
- Caving, or spelunking: You should be wearing a helmet so it will be necessary to have a headlamp that fits securely to the helmet. Battery life and the ease of changing batteries and bulbs should a top concern. Always carry extras of these, and perhaps an additional light source even if just a small LED light, when caving. The ability to both project a beam and to see a wide area are important here
- Fishing: Here comfort is also probably the main component, providing you aren't wading hazardous water at night. You may also want to consider headlamps that illuminate fishing line making knot tying easier. However, while these lights do make fishing line easier to see, they do not make your general surroundings easier to see
- Hunting: Perhaps the biggest factor here to consider is whether your headlamp has a filter which will produce a red or yellow light. Some forms of wildlife cannot see certain spectrums of light making a filter very important
- Mechanical and construction work: Headlamps can be useful for working on a car or under a house. Here, you shouldn't be in an emergency situation, unless on the side of the road, and it is more important to have a strong white light than saving battery power. You'll want a headlamp that doesn't distort colors, such as linking fluid, that LED bulbs might do
- Type of Bulb: Headlamps come primarily with either LED bulbs or xenon or halogen bulbs. Each have their benefits and drawbacks. LED bulbs are incredibly long lasting and use little battery power. Thus, LED bulbs allow for compact, comfortable designs. LED bulbs are also very bright and light up the general area within a few feet. However, they lack distance and do not shine a straight beam well. They may also diffuse certain colors as many LED bulbs often have a blue tint
- Xenon and halogen bulbs provide a white light, unless a filter is used, and can shine a straight beam or at wider angles. Many of the headlamps using xenon or halogen are adjustable. However, these are often bulkier and require more energy, meaning shorter battery life
- Unless you are seeking something very lightweight and compact I would recommend a headlamp that has a combination of xenon or halogen and LED bulbs
- Type of Battery: The type of battery your headlamp uses will determine its brightness, its size, and its overall cost. For instance, lithium batteries are relatively small, can provide incredibly bright light, but are expensive. Regular alkaline batteries are generally a bit larger, except perhaps AAAs, are often require a separate battery pack that can attach to a belt or the headlamp strap. These will provide adequate light and are much less expensive. There are also solar powered headlamps, but these may lack reliability in hazardous situations. A solar powered choice may be okay if the lamp also has battery option
- Size: This are largely determined by the type of lightbulb and the type of battery, but it is worth discussing on its own. Again, for situations where you are not engaged in ultra-hazardous activities, such as caving, comfort may be your primary consideration in headlamp selection. In this case size is very important and the lighter weight compact LED options are ideal, just be sure to consider the drawbacks listed above
- 1 x Bright 5 LED Headlamp for Camping
- 1 x Head Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.86||USD$ 3.73||USD$ 3.62||USD$ 3.51||USD$ 3.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.