- Finished with a elastic band, LED headlamp provides hands free operation for your outdoor activities
- Two lighting levels can be adjusted and instantly adjust the lighting strength up or down
- Designed with slip-resistant body maintains constant brightness
- Toughened glass lens ensures you an ultra-clear beam in long distance
- High quality material LED headlamp is a must have for outdoor survival activities
- LED best headlamp is very effective for different kinds of weather
- Adjustable head belt makes it suitable for different sized head
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward
- Battery: 2800mA lithium battery
- Charging Power Source: 220V
- Charger Voltage: 3.7V
- Burning Time: 10-20 hours
- This flashlight headlamp offers focused and bright light to supplement the light of your camping lantern
- The left plug is the waterproof charging plug which ensures your safety when you charging outdoor
- you can instantly adjust the lighting strength up or down in two modes though the right button
- You can adjust the angle of the flashlight headlamp in 90 degrees
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides you a long and clear beam
- The different performances of the flashlight headlamp in 10m and 5m
- The LED headlamp is perfect for running, fishing, working and general outdoor use
- Headlights allow the user to light while still being able to use his hands
Camping String Light Ideas:
For direction-finding, illumination or just ambiance, light up the woods or your campground site with strings of twinkling lights in the dark. String lights are useful and attractive as trail markers or extra wattage around a fading campfire. You can purchase a variety of hooks and clips to attach your lights to tents, bushes and trees without damaging them. In a pinch, use bag ties, cable ties or thin strips of duct tape as fasteners
Solar String Lights:
Use solar string lights for a no-impact light source. The solar collector panel has to be in the sun all day but the lights can be hung anywhere, even inside a lean-to, tent or camper. You can attach the system to a photo-sensitive on-off switch that will turn on the lights at dusk and switch them off at dawn. Be kind to your neighbors, though. If you are in a crowded campsite, manually turn off the lights when you turn in so nearby campers can get some sleep, too
LED Lights for Campsites:
Save energy with LED bulb string lights. They use about 90 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs and have an average life of 10 years or 100,000 hours. LED light is very bright so it makes it easy to find your RV or tent in the dark. You could run a string inside a tent to light it at night. LED bulbs put out so little heat that they won't overheat the tent. For an outdoor "lamp" bright enough to cook or read by, coil up a string of bluish-white LED bulbs to concentrate the light
Ropes of String Lights:
An all-weather light source for campgrounds is rope lighting--strings of bulbs encased in clear rubber tubing that can be draped over a convenient tree limb, fastened around the frame of a tent or used to mark the trail to the pit toilet. If you get the LED-bulb version you won't have to worry about them getting too hot near anything flammable--or damaging plants--because LED bulbs emit almost no heat. Or get ropes of solar bulbs and charge them all day in the sun while you are fishing, hiking or kayaking. When the camping trip is over they wipe down and coil up neatly and quickly to stow with your gear
Style your camping trip with light strings to match your activities. You can find trout and bass string lights, strings of miniature camp lanterns, foxes, Airstream trailers, ducks, fishing bobbers, dragonflies or just about anything that will mark the campsite as yours
The Brightest Headlamps:
Headlamp technology improves year after year. LEDs, or Light Emitting Diodes, are the most popular choice for headlamps in 2010. These bulbs were once only used for wide-angle viewing, but now they are capable of long-distance lighting, as well. LEDs last a long time and are lightweight, making them great for headlamps. Most headlamp companies use LEDs of varying brightness and power, rather than using other types of bulbs, to satisfy almost anyone's needs. Headlamps continue to evolve as the ability to make them lighter weight and to lengthen battery time improves. LEDs are the light source of choice for headlamps
One way to measure light is in lumens, which focuses on the light that is being emitted from an object, like a headlamp, and takes into account the human eye and its perception of brightness. Most headlamp companies measure their lights in lumens to give you an idea of the level of brightness to expect. Standard compact headlamps used by hikers often are between 30 and 70 lumens. There are two different types of LEDs regularly used: a single high-output LED or multiple, small standard LEDs that when combined make up the lumen value. The brightest headlamps currently measure between 250 and 1,850 lumens. These super-bright headlamps illuminate both wide areas and long distances
Headlamps are also measured in watts, which considers the amount of power produced instantly by turning on the lamp. This measurement is usually easier for people to grasp, because standard household lamps use wattage. LEDs have a much lower wattage than regular incandescent bulbs in your house, though. The brightest headlamps area between 5 and 25 watts, which is incredibly bright, considering that an average compact headlamp is around 1 watt or less
When buying the brightest headlamps, you often sacrifice other factors that come in handy in a headlamp. First of all, price. Typical compact headlamps cost around $30 to $50, while the brightest headlamps are more like $500. Headlamps were originally designed to be a convenient and comfortable way of having hands-free light available when participating in activities in which you need your hands. The brightest headlamps are going to weigh a lot, too, which may lower your ability to do that activity, especially if it involves running or climbing. The brightest headlamps can weigh as much as 450 g. Lastly, the brightest headlamps sacrifice run time. The lower the amount of power that is put out, the longer the batteries in your headlamp will last. Compact headlamps usually last around 100 hours on maximum power. The brightest headlamps usually last one or two hours. There are different features, such as a low-power setting, and quick battery chargers to deal with this issue
How to Pick a Light for Night Fishing:
Practical lighting that leaves both hands free to fish is an essential requirement for fishermen using a non-motorized boat or boat with a manual starting motor at night. Safety is also an important fact to consider. Both of these problems need to be addressed when you want to fish at night on a budget
- Recognize that most states require a small non-motorized boat to have only one white light with 360 degrees of visibility for one or more miles on a clear night. A motorized small boat requires the same light plus a port (left) red light and a starboard (right) green light. The port/starboard requirement can be met with one unit and one bulb with a red and green lens cover of 180 degrees of each color. These units are readily available, cheap and powered with one or two D batteries. They also come with masts that have a clamp on the bottom to attach it to a boat. Often there is nothing to clamp them to on a non-motorized boat such as a kayak
- Remember that a better solution is to shorten the mast and attach a piece of PVC to the boat that the shortened mast of the white light can slip into. This also allows the light to be used as a flash light in an emergency and the PVC socket can be used to hold a spinning rod while trolling in the day time. Battery power is limited, but on a non-motorized boat it is easy enough to listen for the motor of an approaching boat and turn the light on at that time. A motorized boat should carry extra D batteries. In either case you can conserve your batteries when the boat is not moving
- Recall that if you want to be able to use both hands at night on a small boat without a 12-volt battery, the only practical solution is a head lamp. The most practical ones have elastic bands that can be adjusted to fit your head or hat. Clip-on models get knocked loose. The minimum requirement is the ability to adjust the light beam up or down when in use
- Realize that red or white light choice is extremely useful as red light allows you to retain your night vision and does not attract mosquitoes as does the white light. Of course, the red light does not allow you to see as well. An LED light is better than DC battery light as the LED light is blue/white and allows better differentiation of colors. In either case, the head light can be used as a back up for the safety white light but must be aimed at the approaching boat
- 1 x Headlamp
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.22||USD$ 12.40||USD$ 11.58||USD$ 10.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on12-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This light is great. I had a cheap cyclops headlamp that was still working fine, but it just wasn't bright enough. I was looking for something lightweight and water resistant for early morning and late night runs.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very nice Flashlight Headlamp. use Best Headlamp for hiking every day, Best Headlamp is french made looks solid built (not cheap chinese junk!) <br/>but i would like it a bit lighter but it is still very confortable to use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is the first Flashlight Headlamp I have owned. I've used several similar models that belonged to family members, and was fortunate enough to receive this as a gift. Since I got it I use it almost daily! I take LED Headlamp in my pocket whenever I go to do a job that might require light, day or night.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: My significant other uses this Best Headlamp all the time. He's a mechanic and absolutely loves this Best Headlamp. Even if he's working outside on the house and the sun is going down this Flashlight Headlamp comes in extremely handy. Very durable - so far even in light rain. Would definitely recommend this Brightest Headlamp.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've now owned three different headlamps over the past five years and have never been satisfied, until now! This headlamp finally puts the light beam where I want, easily adjusts around my head
Was this review helpful?