Customers Also Bought
- Maximum Saturation Sound Pressure: 129dB ± 4dB
- Maximum File Acoustic Gain: ≤ 38dB
- Harmonic Distortion: f < 1000Hz ≤15%
- Frequency Response: 450 - 3800Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise: ≤ 30dB
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA Battery
Working current: 10.8 mA
- This Rechargeable Hearing Aid features USB charger for the easy use
- Battery Hearing Aid is filter out unwanted noise caused by airflow or wind
- Amplifier Hearing Aid delivers direct, powerful, and smooth sound right into your ear
- Moisture resistant provides durability to most forms of moisture and wear
- The Box Hearing Aid also provides improved technology for reduced electromagnetic interference
- This box hearing aid is suitable for severe hearing loss people
- The box hearing aid is discreet enough to fit easily in your pocket or handbag
- Best hearing aid for the one need
- The Rechargeable Hearing Aid combines a cosmetically appealing look with the smooth sound, and is suitable for severe hearing loss people
- The Rechargeable Hearing Aid device comes with high quality earplugs, comfortable for wearing
- USB charger of the Rechargeable Hearing Aid makes a easy-use
Different Types of Hearing Aids:
The Choosing Rules of Hearing Aid:
- For people with hearing loss, if they first have to be treated or the operation is proved to be invalid, a hearing aid is available after the lesion is completely stable. In the case of the recent deaf or in the active stage, it will be decided one year after the condition is stable, but for hearing impaired people of slow genetic disorders, they shall be careful in using a hearing aid, and had better use it under guidance of hearing audiologists
- Ears serious externa, otitis media, double plane pyorrhea than are not completely atresia gas guide, can consider to use hearing the bone. Other kinds of deafness in gas guide hearing aid patients
- Before choose a hearing aid, a pure tone hearing test shall be made, and then choose an appropriate one based on the audiogram. For patients with sensorineural hearing loss, they should be tested on the threshold function to determine language favorable effect
- Hearing aid users should try the hearing aid for 2-3 weeks. This allows the deaf to repeatedly adjust all control buttons under the guidance of personnel, and a most suitable hearing aid may lead to a satisfactory result
- If permitted, patients with a hearing loss of less than 90dB, they shall first use BTE or inside type hearing aid, but for those with a hearing loss of more than 90dB, they are recommended to use the BTE type, and patients with very severe hearing loss can be embedded with an electronic cochlear implant through a surgery
- Generally, only one hearing aid is possible to solve the hearing problems, but using two hearing aid is permitted according to different conditions or personal reference
- For babies and kids, they are recommended to use the high power hearing aid before they are 2 ~ 3 years old
Here's what they do:
- The microphone picks up the sound from the environment.
- The sound is sent through the inside of the hearing aid, where is it either preserved as a waveform through an analogue processor or converted into binary digits through a digital processor
- The hearing aid processor (analogue or digital) amplifies the sound to the right level for your child, according to the results of your child's hearing assessment
- The processed (amplified) sound is sent through the ear hook, which attaches the hearing aid to the tubing of the ear mold
- The ear mold (specially made to fit the shape of your child's ear) directs the processed sound to your child's eardrum
- Use dry cloth or hearing aids special cleaner gush in dry cloth to clean the hearing aid
- Please remove the batteries to avoid eroding parts of hearing aids by the rotten batteries when you don't use it for a long time
- Protecting hearing aids from shocks, falling, humidity and high-temperature
- When not in use, please close the hearing aid to extend battery life
Why the Hearing Aid can't Work or the Sound is not Clear?
- Whether the switch is open
- If the battery in the correct installation position
- Whether there have electricity batteries
- Whether the batteries storehouse is closed
- Whether earplug is choking
- Whether the earphone or the wire is broken
- The battery voltage is insufficient or the earphone is broken
- Install the battery, when you install the battery should pay attention to the direction of battery, "+" - "Positive" and "-"-"Negative" electrode of the battery
- Switch to "N" position the hearing aid is start
- Volume and programs control function, user can choose according to their hearing appropriate volume
- When not in use, please switch to "O" position to close the hearing aid
How to Clean a Hearing Aid?
Hearing aids and earmolds need a regular cleaning to keep them in top working condition. Earmolds and tubing must be kept free of wax and debris to ensure optimal hearing results. A simple hearing aid kit will help you maintain your hearing aid and keep all the components in working condition. Read on to learn how to clean a hearing aid
Cleaning the Hearing Aid:
- Purchase a wax pick and brush from your audiologist or hearing aid supplier. Sometimes these are included with the purchase of your hearing aid
- Remove the hearing aid from your ear
- Examine the earmold for accumulated wax. If there is wax on the earmold, remove the wax with the wax pick
- Clean the outside of the hearing aid with a soft cloth
- Remove the battery. Using the brush, clean the battery compartment by brushing gently
- Return the battery to the hearing aid. Close the casement. Use the hearing aid as you normally would
Cleaning an Earmold:
- Purchase a hearing aid cleaning kit from your audiologist or a hearing aid supplier. A kit should contain a wax pick, brush and a blower. Sometimes these are included with the purchase of your hearing aid.
- Remove the hearing aid from your ear
- Examine the earmold for accumulated wax. If there is wax on the earmold, remove the wax with the ear pick
- Remove the earmold from the ear hook on the hearing aid by locating the end of the earmold tube where it connects with the ear hook. Twist the tubing and pull gently to remove
- Clean the earmold in soapy water and rinse with clean water
- Place the blower on the end of the tube and squeeze. This will force the water out of the tube. Dry overnight. Connect the earmold back on to hearing aid
- Remove the battery. Using the brush, clean the battery compartment by brushing gently
- Return the battery to the hearing aid. Close the casement. Use the hearing aid as you normally would
How to Test Hearing Aid Batteries?
If you are hearing-impaired and rely on hearing aids to assist in enhancing your hearing, you need to be sure your hearing aid batteries are working properly. Fortunately, there are couple of ways to ensure your hearing aid batteries are working as they should
- Put your hearing aid batteries in your hearing aids
- Put on your hearing aids and listen to something, whether it is the television or someone in the room talking. If you can hear properly, your batteries work
- Purchase a zinc-air battery tester, which is available online and at many hearing clinics and drugstores
- Place the hearing aid battery with the proper side facing down on the tester plate. You can tell the proper side because the plate and the battery should be marked with positive and negative indicators
- Read the tester output. Different testers signify good batteries differently, so read the directions of your tester to interpret the output. For example, in some testers a light turns on to indicate the battery is good
How to Find the Perfect Hearing Aid?
Do you know people who say, "I bought a hearing aid and keep it in a desk drawer;" or "I can't hear with my hearing aid?" Maybe that used to be the case, but not for me now, because I found the perfect hearing aid. I can hear the computer keys click, the birds chirp, and every conversation, even in a crowded restaurant. My world has changed. The steps to find the perfect hearing aid are as follows
- Finding a Specialist: Patient might need a referral to an otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat specialist) who performs hearing exams, especially if the hearing might be correctable without an aid. A certified audiologist or a hearing aid specialist recommended by a physician or satisfied friend, are other options. There might be a local medical school where students work under the care of a doctor with lower cost thorough examination
- The Examination: The examination may take an hour and a half but is well worth it. Seated in a soundproof room, the patient wears headphones and listens carefully. The patient repeats the sounds as heard, and sometimes hears two sounds at once as a mock up to a crowded room
- Choosing the Aid: When the exam is completed, the examiner informs patient what sounds are being lost in hearing, and discusses the different kinds of aids; number, available brands, and programs. All have an adjustment for volume and operate by battery. The patient learns the prices and that the expensive ones are more computerized
- Fitting the Aid: If a patient selects an in the ear kind, a mold is taken of the patient's ear. For other kinds, appropriate measurements are taken and the order, payment, and time of delivery are finalized
- Hearing Aid Delivery: Examiner fits hearing aid, explains operation, and provides patient with hearing aid supply kit. Patient can ask any questions and then follow the path to better hearing forever
How to Care for a Hearing Aid?
Moisture and earwax are the top causes of hearing aid problems. The device is small and contains electronic circuits. It must be treated gently and with care. Follow a daily cleaning routine to reduce the likelihood of repairs. Practicing preventive maintenance ensures many years of added life
- Use dry tissues or cloth to wipe the entire unit. Carefully hold the unit while cleaning
- Clean away wax daily. Many companies supply a small brush and wire pick with their products. A toothpick is also good to use for this task. Brushing removes dirt and the wire pick dislodges heavy wax
- Remove the earmold and wash with mild soap and water. The tube must be free from water after cleaning. Reconnect to the hearing aid only when it is dry
- Check the battery contacts to make sure they're clean. A pencil eraser works fine. In a humid environment or after physical activities a dry cotton swab will gently absorb moisture from the contacts
- Keep your hearing aid in a cool and moisture free location when not in use. Changes from extreme hot to cold temperatures results in condensation
- Place your hearing aid in its case after using it. Remember to set the case away from windows or other areas of direct sunlight. Leave it in a location high enough so that a child or pet can't knock it down
- Turn your hearing aid off before you go to sleep. Proper care prolongs battery life
How Does a Hearing Aid Work?
- Detect Sound: The first thing that hearing aids do is detect sound. The sound comes in through the hearing aid much like the sound comes in through your telephone. Basically, the hearing aid is equipped with a microphone that picks up the surrounding sound waves
- The Circuit: The circuit of a hearing aid is what does all the work. The circuit takes the sound and deciphers it. It has been programmed with software that knows exactly what to do with the incoming sound. It knows how to change the sound to either amplify it so that you can hear it or reduce the sound for things you don't need to hear. For example, the circuit knows to make the background noise softer. It also knows how to reduce loud noises such as the noises you would find on a busy highway. A circuit can even take classical music and enhance it so that you can distinguish each instrument
- Receiver: The receiver takes the finished conversion of the sound from the circuit and delivers it to your inner ear. This allows you to hear sounds, conversations and even music that you weren't able to hear before. The receiver is kind of like the delivery person. They picked up the information for you, translated it, and then dropped it off
- Battery: The battery is essential. Without the battery the circuit would have no power to do its job. There would be no translation of sound and the individual would be left hearing the same as before you put the hearing aid in. It is recommended that an extra battery be purchased and kept on hand in case the current battery runs out. This way you are never without one of your most important senses-your hearing
How to Become a Hearing Aid Specialist?
The Hearing Loss Association of America says about 36 million people suffering from hearing loss. This creates several opportunities for professionals with the right set of skills and training to become hearing aid specialists. Hearing aid specialists assist the public by conducting tests to determine what type of hearing instrument will help them. They also take measurements and adjust hearing aids to ensure that their customers are comfortable
- Check with your state for information on licensing requirements. Most states require professionals to obtain their license to sell or measure patients for hearing aids. Hearing aid specialist must meet the requirements set forth by their State Hearing Aid Specialists Board or Department of Health. These requirements may vary, but most state licensing boards require hearing aid specialists to pass a licensing exam (in most states this is the International Licensing Examination for the Hearing Instrument Dispenser). Licensing boards also have education, training and age requirements
- Complete hearing aid specialist training. Hearing aid schools, colleges and distance-learning programs offer students an opportunity to complete their training in a few months to two years. Training programs include courses in anatomy of the ear, hearing aid technology and audiology. Students can also complete the four courses with the American Academy of Hearing Loss Support Specialists offered by the Hearing Loss Association of America that prepares them to work with hearing-loss patients
- Complete an apprenticeship program. Most states have a training program for new licensees requiring them to complete an apprenticeship with a licensed sponsor before taking their licensing exam. Most trainees must complete three to six months of apprenticeship to meet this requirement. Some trainees may also be required to locate their own sponsor who has been approved by the state licensing board
- Obtain a national board certification. A national certification is available through the National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences (NBC-HIS). Hearing-aid specialists must have of two years of full-time experience and a state license to take the NBC-HIS certification exam. Applicants must submit their application and pay their exam fee to schedule their exam
- Take continuing-education courses. The NBC-HIS and state licensing boards require hearing aid specialist to take continuing education courses. Most states require licensees to renew their license every two years. Hearing-aid specialists may be required to take 10, 20 or 24 hours of CE courses. Contact your state licensing boards to obtain a list of approved continuing-education providers. Refer to the Resources section below for a list of online CE courses approved by the NBC-HIS and offered by the International Hearing Society
- Do not immerse your hearing aid in water--doing so will damage the hearing aid. Only the detached earmold can be immersed
- Make sure the earmold and tubing are completely dry before attaching to the hearing aid
- Give yourself time to become used to aid
- Change battery when ring tone sounds
- Be sure to clean hearing aid
- Consider buying a dri-aid kit. These kits remove harmful moisture and are very inexpensive
- Never wear your hearing aid when using hairspray, gel or other hair products
- Avoid drying your hair with a hearing aid on
- Never apply a damp tissue to clean your hearing aid. It's an electrical device
- Do not drop the hearing aid to the floor or collide it against other things
- Please keep the earplugs clean so that the hearing aid can work regularly
- 1 x Hearing Aid
- 1 x USB Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.64||USD$ 24.13||USD$ 21.61||USD$ 18.26||USD$ 18.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.