Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Heart Rate Monitor Parameters
Heart Rate: 40-199 times/minute
Display Time Mode: 12 Hour/24 Hour
Max Stopwatch Timing: 59 Minute 59 Second 99
Stopwatch Accuracy: 1/100 Second
Max Pedometer Step: 99999
Dimension 4.2 x 5 x 2.8cm/1.7 x 2.0 x 1.1in(W x L x H) Features Features This cheap heart rate monitor can be used to adjust hours, a stopwatch / clock function of conversion
It can test you heart rate, step number, mileage, calories and the distance you take according to your weight and healthy
You can carry it with a rope or necklace hanging on your neck that looks like a necklace pendant and will not take up your hands with the latest counting tech. of 360° counting
Packaging Package Included 1 x Portable Egg Shaped Display Heart Rate Monitor
- Heart Rate: 40-199 times/minute
- Display Time Mode: 12 Hour/24 Hour
- Max Stopwatch Timing: 59 Minute 59 Second 99
- Stopwatch Accuracy: 1/100 Second
- Max Pedometer Step: 99999
- This cheap heart rate monitor can be used to adjust hours, a stopwatch / clock function of conversion
- It can test you heart rate, step number, mileage, calories and the distance you take according to your weight and healthy
- You can carry it with a rope or necklace hanging on your neck that looks like a necklace pendant and will not take up your hands with the latest counting tech. of 360° counting
- Unlike other cheap heart rate monitors, this cheap heart rate monitor is an easy-to-use device that allows you to retrieve your heart rate when you need to, as well as use other stopwatch and training features and functions
- This cheap heart rate monitor is great for professional practice or exercise for health and easy to notice with the large display screen, especially for the old
- Large dispaly and 360° counting
How Heart Rate Monitors Work:
- The best heart rate monitors must make contact with your skin in order to work well and give highly accurate readings
- These types of heart rate monitors are worn around the chest, secured with a strap
- The monitor rests just below the breast, and contains a sensor that can read the electrical activity of your heart
- The monitor also contains a transmitter. After the sensor reads the heart rate, the transmitter sends that information to a display, which can be worn around the wrist like a watch
- The display shows your heart rate. Some heart rate monitors come with headphones, which are used instead of a wrist display
- The monitor instead "tells" you your readouts. This way, you don't have to slow down or stop in order to read a digital display
Understanding the Purpose of Heart Rate Monitors:
- Heart rate monitors are devices that read, and then display, a person's heart rate. Oftentimes, heart rate monitors are used by people exercising to adjust the intensity of their work out; speeding up if their heart rate is too low
- A low heart rate signifies a heart at rest. Alternately, if the heart is beating too fast (too many beats per minute), the exerciser or athlete can slow down his work out
- Knowing your heart rate allows you to tailor your workout so that you can keep exercising at a steady, fat-burning pace without exhausting yourself or being too easy on yourself
Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- The most basic of heart rate models display your heart rate, and that is all, although some might also show how much time you have exercised
- Some models, however, come with a wide range of optional features
- The more features the monitor comes with, the more it will most likely cost
- Some useful features include things like an alarm to alert you when you have reached your goal heart rate, stopwatches timers that will count down the time, and some even will calculate the calories burned for you
- Others have a USB port that will allow you to download personalized workouts from a computer
- Some heart rate monitors also have a back light for early morning runs in the dark, and others will have extra-large displays, buttons and read-outs for those who are hard of sight
- Budget options include pulse monitors, which require you to place your finger on it in order to take your pulse
- These are much less reliable, however, than chest heart rate monitors and frequently give incorrect readings
- 1 x Portable Egg Shaped Display Heart Rate Monitor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.67||USD$ 19.21||USD$ 18.74||USD$ 18.12||USD$ 18.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.