Customers Also Bought
- Protector insole is designed for those loose fitting dress, work, or dance shoes, as well as high heels and cowboy / cowgirl boots
- The comfortable protector insole will add thickness and padding to the inside of your heels for a surer grip, and better, more comfortable fit
- Protector insole for shoes is made to make your shoes snug
- Ultra slim and discreet and ultra soft, shoe insoles can provide superior comfort
- Heel grips will prevent painful of a new shoe rubbing
- Improve fit of a size too big shoes
- Soft, pigskin cushion is perfect for preventing blisters
- Self-adhesive back stays in place in your favorite pair of shoes
- High heel insoles prevent heel slippage while adding comfort and a better fit for your shoes
- One size shoe grips fit all men's or women's shoes and boots
- Material: Pigskin
- Color: White
- Soft, pigskin cushion is perfect for preventing blisters. Protector insole for shoes is made to make your shoes snug
- Fitting discreetly in the back of your shoe, the nice and comfortable shoe insoles provide that extra snug fit
- Porous design let insoles more breathable. Nice heel grips will prevent painful of a new shoe rubbing
- Self-adhesive back stays in place in your favorite pair of shoes. Just take this high heel insoles home now
How to Compare Shoe Insoles:
- To figure out what type of insole is right for you, you need to consider its function. Insoles come in a variety of forms--gel supports are a common choice; however, some people need customized insoles as their needs are specific. Talk to a podiatrist if you aren't sure what kind of insole you need
- Some insoles function to provide arch support for your feet. This is helpful if you know that your feet are flat; you will need this additional support to walk around comfortably throughout the day. The proper arch support can also alleviate knee, ankle and back pain
- One of the main benefits to wearing cushioned insoles is that they're going to make your feet more comfortable whether you are wearing walking shoes, athletic shoes or dress shoes. This is of particular value to women who wear high heels; often, the shoe height can put a strain on the foot and back. However, insoles can make even high heeled shoes more comfortable
How to Choose a Shoe Insole:
- Know what's wrong with your feet. Why do you need insoles? Do you have flat feet? Bunions? Too high of an arch? Bad posture? A good insole will correct all these problems
- Once you've addressed your problem, it's time to start shopping. Always shop online because it's convenient and you can see every product there with just a few clicks
- Look for durable insoles. A good insole will not be soft. It will be hard. Soft, gel-like insoles will not sustain your posture and create an arch in your shoe. They just make your shoes feel softer when sitting or walking short distances
- Find a size that fits you. A good insole will fit into the size shoe you regularly wear. However, be prepared to remove the original insole from your shoe
- For a good insole I recommend Walk Fit. You can adjust the arch using the inserts that come with it. It will also last a lifetime, the insole will never get flattened, so $20 will get you a lifetime pair of insoles
How to Build Shoe Insoles:
Yoga Mat Method:
- Trace a flip flop or shoe that is your size onto the smooth side of a yoga or exercise mat. Use a mat that you no longer want; if you can't find one, look in a charity store for throwaway mats. Keep the rest of the mat in your craft cupboard for other uses
- Cut out the design that you have traced
- Flip over the cut insole. Trace it again on the smooth side to create the insole for the opposite foot. Cut out this insole. Now you have both a right and a left foot insole
- Trace and cut out four more for both the right and left. This means that you'll have a total of five cut-outs for each foot
- Stack the cut-outs for each foot. Place the textured side up
- Glue four of the layers together, using a hot glue gun. Glue a little, then press. Then glue a little more, and press. If you try to glue the whole layer at once, it'll start to dry before you push the layers together
- Leave to dry completely. Once dry, you have new insoles
- 1 x Pair of Heel Protectors
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.43||USD$ 8.94||USD$ 8.49||USD$ 8.08||USD$ 7.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.