Customers Also Bought
- Size: 43 x 10.3 x 21cm/16.9 x 4.1 x 8.3in(L x W x H)
- Battery Type: 7.4V1100mAh Lithium Battery
- Remote Control Power: 8 x AA Batteries
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Flight Duration: 12-15 Minutes
- Remote Control Range: 100m/328.1ft
- Movement: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Color: Red
- This helicopter model is controlled by gyroscope. Auto stable, rotor blade system for steady lifting-up
- 3.5-Channel helicopter model movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- This helicopter model is powered by 7.4V1100mAh lithium battery which allowed for long time flight
- High capability, dynamical lithium battery
- This helicopter model is designed with a accelerator
- Controlled by digital technology. Infrared control system
- High efficiency, driving motor and surge power
- This Electric RC Helicopter is smaller than the usual type
- The Mini RC Helicopter can fly stably and you can easily control it to land on any spot
- Designed with high power motor, this Model RC Helicopter can fly steady
- This Mini RC Helicopter has a smooth curve
- The flight duration of this Mini RC Helicopter is about 12 to 15 minutes. And the control range is up to 200 meters
Size in Detail:
Why the coaxial dual-blade and gyro can make the RC helicopter flight more stable and smoothness?
- The coaxial RC helicopter has 2 sets of main rotor blades mounted one above the other. The main blades spin in opposite directions to each other, thus cancelling out each other's torque force. So, because there is no torque when both rotors are spinning at the same speed, the fuselage of the helicopter has no tendency to spin round in any particular direction. And that makes the RC helicopter while on hovering will be more stable
- Directional control is achieved by changing the speed of one of the rotors, in relation to the other. In doing so, a small amount of torque is then generated and that force will naturally cause the helicopter to yaw one way or another, hence changing direction
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (30 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (3 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
- 1 x Helicopter Model
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Pairs of Square Fan Blade
- 1 x Tail Rotor
- 1 x User Manual
Spec Age Range 14 Years & Up Brand Other Size Large Channel 3.5 Channel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.33||USD$ 35.13||USD$ 34.93||USD$ 34.67||USD$ 34.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just got one of these exact models after seeing a video of it on Youtube. Before this I had owned 3 Havoc Helis and an Air Hogs Reflex so I am very familiar with these micro helicopters. This one adds a third channel which means it will theoretically hover and can fly backwards, forwards and turn left or right. I was pleasantly surprised at how well and how stable it flies - even backwards! I would have given it a perfect score if only the steering was more predictable, although it seems that with practice I will be able to control it better (have owned it only 2 days).
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a co-axial gyro heli, which means that it's pretty much designed for hovering. Right off the bat, its stability when hovering is the first thing you'll observe about this heli vs a comparably priced single-blade heli.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this helicopter for my fiance for Christmas and he LOVES it! This helicopter in my opinion is very durable and worth every penny. It is advertised as an "indoor" helicopter but we have used it outside and if it isn't too windy, it works great. I read past reviews where people have said negative things about this product and I couldn't disagree with them more. We have slammed the helicopter into the wall many times, got it stuck and entagled in a palm tree (lol) and it still works like new. I would recommened this product to anyone and everyone, especially first timers.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: This thing is cool. I bought it for my two year old who love copters. While he can't control it yet, he loves to watch it take off and fly. When it lands, he goes and picks it up. The copter is sturdy and easy to control. My main gripe is that is lasts but a meager 5 minutes on a charge. It would be nice to be able to go for a little while longer. Otherwise, pretty perfect for an indoor rc item.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I agree with most of the others except I believe I have some info that may also help if you already bought one. I also had drifting problems and outside even on a still day just the slight breeze will take this heli away.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: My husband & son both love this helicopter, it does not take long to charge and is ready to go in no time. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a small but fun helicopter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: Three channel coax heli's are great for very beginners but after a day they are very boring. With 3 channels, all you can do is take off, go up down and rotate. Duel rotors and flybar make this extremely stable with very little to no trim. There is no forward or backward flight. so you cant control direction. I would never recommend buying any 3 channel as they are waste of money, to have fun and control you really should have at least have a 4 channel Heli. But for what this is: a 3 channel it does exactly what its supposed to do....... nothing. So I have to give it 5 stars.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is my first RC helicopter. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. I saw this helicopter demoed and it flew really well. I really like the size of the helicopter since it is fairly long. I am doing short hovers inside my house. It is really fun once you can hover and do some basic maneuvers. I need to try it outside where I have more room to fly. Charge time is 100 minutes. Fly time is 5 to 8 minutes. If fly time could increase, that would be great. None the less, this is addicting and challenging. Overall, the helicopter is well built.
Was this review helpful?