Customers Also Bought
- R/C distance: 10 Meters indoor and outdoor
- Charge Time: 35-40 Minutes
- Flight Time: About 15 Minutes
- Product Battery: 3.7V 180MAH
- Remote Battery: 6 x AA Batteries
- Size: 23.0 x 8.5 x 18.0cm/9.1 x 3.3 x 7.1in(L x W x H)
- Specs.Function: Left and right and back fly up and down
- The material of this RC helicopter model is very durable
- Controlled LED light for night flying visibility
- The remote control helicopter model will be your best toy
- The RC helicopter model has good performance
- The flight time of this helicopter model is very long
- This electric helicopter model has a fine workmanship
- The helicopter model with super light-weight weight and high strength composite material helps you minimize the damage of clash
- Heavy duty and super light-weight gear ensures the helicopter fly more efficiency and smooth
- The colorful LED light ensures you fly the RC helicopter model happily and safely
- With remote control and USB cable, this helicopter model is easy to control and charge
- Strength electric helicopter model with fancy detailing, provides best protection and attractive shape
- With beautiful package, this RC helicopter is perfect for present
- Color is random in delivery
How to Fly a RC Helicopter:
Flying remote control (RC) helicopters is a hobby people find rewarding and amusing. Two-channel and three-channel helicopters are easier to control than four- to six-channel helicopters. The number of channels a helicopter has corresponds to how many different controls are used to fly the helicopter. Learning to control the flight can be intimidating, but with practice you can master the steps
- Inspect the RC helicopter parts. Make sure that the battery wires are not tangled and all the other remote-control parts are not rubbing each other. Check the screw that holds on the helicopter blade to make sure it is tight enough to prevent the helicopter from moving around and falling apart, but not too tight that the blades are unable to move
- Prepare the helicopter parts. Install the batteries into the helicopter and the transmitter. Attach the antenna to the transmitter and then turn on the transmitter. You should see the power light turn on
- Turn on the helicopter. Balance the helicopter on the ground and set the throttle down to start turning the rotor blades. The motors will start working and the blades will gradually turn faster
- Gradually increase the throttle as the helicopter starts to fly. Start maneuvering the flight. There are two sticks on the transmitter that control the flight. The left stick controls the combination of balance, control and throttle when it moves up and down. Move it left to right to control the direction of the helicopter. The right stick controls the cyclic left and right. Move it forward and backward to lift and bring down the helicopter
How to Test Helicopter Rotor Blades:
Flying remote controlled helicopters is a hobby enjoyed by many. If you are trying out your RC helicopter for the first time, you should first test the rotor blade located on top of the helicopter. The spinning rotor blade is what allows the helicopter to fly. If the rotor is not fully operational you should not attempt to fly the helicopter
- Spin the rotor with your hands and make sure the rotor rotates evenly and does not wobble
- Turn on the helicopter and watch for vibrations. It is normal for the helicopter to vibrate while the blade is first spooling up. The helicopter should not vibrate a lot once the rotor blade is up to speed
- Slowly increase the power to the rotors until the helicopter lightly hovers above the ground. Allow the helicopter to hover for 30 seconds then turn it off
- Inspect the rotor blades and make sure they are still secure. If the unit is intact, your helicopter's rotor is ready for flight
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x USB Cable
Spec Age Range 8 Years Up Size Mini Channel 3 Channel
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.51||USD$ 15.02||USD$ 14.53||USD$ 13.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?