Learn about DinoPoint™
DinoPoint™ is issued for purchases, reviews, posts and other promotional campaigns, and can be converted to rewards. The rewards can be used to redeem your order amount. More DinoPoints can convert to more rewards.
How to gain DinoPoint™
Purchase, DinoPoint™ is issued to any purchased order, shipping fee excluded, at the rate of 1 dollar to 1 point and only integral amount is accounted.
-For example, an order of $20.56, $10.56 for items and $10 for EMS shipping, you will get 11 points for the purchase.
Reviews. DinoPoint™ is issued to confirmed reviews.
Get DinoPoint™ by writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos.
Text review: 10 points
Image review: 20 points
Video review: 30 points
The first five text reviewers can get additional 5 points of each item, and first two image and video reviewers can get additional 10 points of each item!
Please note that though we are glad to see reviews from any visitor, DinoPoint™ is issued to customers who had ownership of the item purchased from our website.
Posts in forum. Every registered member who creates a post, he/she will get 5 points. Every registered member who replied to a post. he/she will get 1 point.
Processing compensation. DinoPoint™ is also issued to some special promotional campaigns. The amount of DinoPoint™ will depend on different situations.
Birthday. Every registered member can get 200 points at his/her birthday.
1. DinoPoint™ is not issued to the part of order volume that pay by Coupon, Rewards and Giftcard.
2. DinoPoint™ is not issued when you recharge your Dino Wallet; but will be issued when you use Dino Wallet for purchasing.
3. DinoPoint™ is not issued to Wholesale and Drop-shipping members except retail members for DinoDirect.
4. DinoPoint™ will be issued when approximately 10 days from purchase date.
How to gain additional DinoPoint™
VIP Member Benefits
Bonus 1 point per $1 spent at DinoDirect.com® if you are VIP member. You are not a VIP member. Join us>>
Dino Wallet Benefits
Bonus 0.5 point per $1 spent at DinoDirect.com® if you purchase using Dino Wallet. You have no balance in your Dinowallet account. Recharge Now>>
-For example, Get 2.5 points (1 base point plus 1.5 bonus points) per $1 spent on qualifying purchases when a VIP member chooses Dino Wallet to pay.
How to use DinoPoint™
You can issue a DinoPoints Reward if you have at least 100 points in your account. On DinoPoints Rewards Zone page, you can convert your DinoPoints. DinoPoints Rewards can reduce your order price. Click here to see how to use Rewards.
DinoDirect kindly remind you that all DinoPoints that aren't be converted to rewards will be cleared every the beginning of July. For example, all DinoPoints earned in 2012 that aren't be converted to rewards will be cleared at the beginning of July 2013.
1. Is there anything I need to do when i first enter into my Dino Wallet account?
Yes, in order to make sure your account security, you must set up your exclusive transaction password first.
2. What’s the role of transaction password?
Transaction password is the entity that establishes the authenticity of the user. Verifying the transaction password is an act of authentication. It is a high-security lock for your Dino Wallet, which reduces the risk from an unauthorized intruder. Therefore, please set up transaction password when you first use Dino Wallet, and remember and keep it secret.
A transaction password should be at least 6 characters in length and contain a mix of numbers and letters.
3. What can I do when I forget my transaction password, or need to reset my transaction password?
1> Reset Transaction Password
Enter into “Account Management” of My Dino Wallet. Click” Reset Transaction Password”, then input your new transaction password and submits.
2> Find the Transaction Password
Step1: Enter into “Account Management” of My Dino Wallet, and click” Find the Transaction Password ”
Step 2: Click “Application Email Verification”. We will send an email to your registered email address Step 3: Check your email, and click the link in the email
Step4: Reset your new transaction password
4. What is Dino Wallet Recharge?
Dino Wallet Recharge is a feature that allows you to transfer funds from your local bank account to your DinoDirect account by making a local interbank transfer. You can then use the account balance to pay for online purchases at DinoDirect.
5. Are there any rules about recharge wallet?
1> Recharge amount must be a positive integer greater than 1
2> Recharge amount cannot be withdrawn
3> Recharge amount cannot be applied towards the purchase of coupon, gift cards, iDinor privilege, DinoPoints etc.
4> To ensure wallet safety, please set up transaction password firstly before you recharge wallet.
Set up Transaction Password
Each recharged operation will be recorded. You can check the details in transaction record of My Dino Wallet.
6. Will my order refunds be issued into My Dino Wallet?
Yes, the refunds of your order will be directly issued into your Dino Wallet account.
7. Can I use Rewards to buy all products at DinoDirect?
Yes, you can use the rewards of your Dino Wallet to buy all products at DinoDirect. But Dino Wallet Rewards cannot be applied towards the purchase of coupon, gift cards, iDinor privilege, DinoPoints etc.
9. How can I get Dino Wallet rewards?
You can get Dino Wallet rewards from Dino Wallet recharge, promotional activity of website, commissions etc. The part of order compensations also are compensated in Dino Wallet rewards.
10. How can I know my Dino Wallet transaction information?
Each transaction operation will be recorded in My Dino Wallet on “Transaction Record” page.
11. Are there any limits on Rewards sharing?
1. The maximum number of sharing is 5 persons per day, and the maximum sharing amount is $50 for one person each time.
2. One customer can receive Rewards up to 5 times per day.
12. Are there any limits on using Rewards?
1> The Rewards you can use in one order can not be more than 20% of the order amount.
2> Dino Wallet Rewards cannot be applied towards the purchase of coupon, gift cards, iDinor privilege, DinoPoints etc.
3> Rewards are unable to be refunded. While refunding an order which contained rewards, the rewards will become invalid automatically.
4> Rewards must be used in the valid time. but cannot be withdrawn.
5> The valid time for rewards which are shared is 90 days.
6> The maximum number of sharing is 5 persons per day, and the maximum sharing amount is $50 for one person each time.
7> One customer can receive Rewards up to 5 times per day.
8> The order must be one-off payment while pay by Dino Wallet balance/Rewards and other payment methods together.
After you get Rewards from Dino website activity, you can check your Rewards on My Account.
Step 1: Enter into "My Rewards" page on My Account.
Step 2: Check the Rewards details on the right side of the page.
1. Rewards are unable to be refunded. While refunding an order which contained rewards, the rewards will become invalid automatically.
2. Rewards and Coupon can’t be used together.
3. Rewards cannot be applied towards the purchase of coupon, gift cards, iDinor privilege, DinoPoints etc.