To find the most recent shipping information concerning a dinodirect.com order, Please log into My Account to check your order status.
The following terms indicate the status of an order:
1. Submitted orders: The customer successfully submitted their order to DinoDirect.com.
2. Order Paid: Your order has been paid and is ready to be approved by our system. A confirmation Email will be sent to you once your order goes through in a few minutes.
3. Order Approved: Your order was approved successfully and was sent to the warehouse to be prepared (you can check the preparing time). Besides, you will receive a confirmation email about your order approval.
Supply preparing: In the following 3 steps your order status is under supply preparing.
Step 1: We are stocking up your item, and will ship it out if the item is available in stock.
Step 2: Your order is under quality inspection and ready to be packaged, but sometimes it will fail to be shipped out because the quality of the item is substandard. In that case, the last order status will indicate out of stock.
Step 3: Your item is available for packaging. We will pack it and ship it out as soon as possible.
4. Shipped: Your package is on the way. As long as you select $2 insurance fee for regular post service or EMS, DHL, UPS, Fedex when placing the order, a tracking number will be indicated in Order Tracking of My Account.
5. Partially shipped: Your package is partially shipped. As long as you select $2 insurance fee for regular post service or EMS,DHL,UPS,Fedex when placing the order, a tracking number will be sent to you via Email within 24-48 hours and also indicated in Order Tracking of My Account. Regarding the unshipped products, please browse through our website, select one similar item as an exchange, and then inform our customer service representative of the SKU number of the replacement by opening a case or live chat. You may also request a partial refund for the unshipped item(s).
6. Out of Stock: Your order is out of stock, please browse through our website, select one similar item as an exchange, and then inform our customer service representative of the SKU number of the replacement by opening a case or live chat. You may also ask for a same value giftcard equals the total amount of your order or request a full refund for the out of stock item(s).
7. Cancelled: Only three circumstances would cause cancellation of an order:
A. Due to an unforeseen circumstance, DinoDirect.com cannot process an order at this time.
B. The customer's form of payment was not successfully processed.
C. The customer cancelled the order under a reasonable circumstance.
Note: It may take five days for international orders to appear in your order history. Tracking information for international orders will not be available until your parcel(s) leave the delivery company.
|Was this answer helpful?||Yes||No|