Customers Also Bought
- The business card holder can hold 20 cards because of its large capacity
- Made of high quality stainless steel and PU, this business card holder is very durable
- There are several colors that you can choose what you like most
- With this fashionable business card holder, your good taste can be shown thoroughly
- You can buy this name card holder as a business gift for your partner
- This card holder has stylish looks that you will like it
- Material: PU & Stainless Steel
- Stylish and fashionable clips shut design, this card holder will make your business life convenient and effective
- This name card holder is very durable for the high quality stainless steel and PU
- This business card holder keeps your cards clean, undamaged and fit inside any pocket
- Sleek and modern Business card holder is perfect to store business cards, or even credit cards
- You can buy this business card holder as a good gift for your friend
How to Fill Out Place Card Holders:
Any event with planned seating requires the use of place cards of some kind. There are many different types of place cards, but they all contain the same information. A place card holds the guest's name and indicates where they should sit. Filling out the place cards and place card holders properly can vary based on the formality of the event. With the most formal events, the person's name and full title is required on the card
- Determine the formality of the event. The formality will dictate how to write the name on the card that you place inside the card holder. Sometimes you can determine the appropriate font style and name formality from the design of the place card itself. Fun, plain or quirky cards can have less formal names, while formal cards with embossing or engraving should have more formal writing. Formal cards receive full titles in front of each name, while informal cards can have a person's name without a title. For smaller, less formal events, using just the first name of a person is acceptable
- Choose a font style. Try out several different styles and sizes of fonts on scrap paper, using a calligraphy pen, markers or a fine quality ink pen. Try to keep the font and size of text as consistent as possible for the most professional look. Once you decide on a font style and size, you can start writing the names onto the place cards
- Fill out all the place cards. Do not stack the completed cards for several minutes to allow the ink to dry. Nothing is worse than spending a lot of time writing a beautiful place card and then having it ruined by smudged ink. After five minutes of drying time, you can stack the place cards
- Fit the cards into the place card holders on the day of the event. Do not put the cards in the holders before the event date or else the cards can get bent or damaged in some way. Slide the cards into the place card holder from the outside corner edge until they fit snugly in the holders
- Place the holder on the table at the top of each person's plate
How to Remove Graded Cards from Holders:
Graded cards and their ubiquitous plastic holders have become sports hobby mainstays, but not every collector is happy with them. For those collectors who find the holders unappealing or wish to display the cards in a different setting, removing them from the tamper-proof holders may seem a daunting task. It does not have to be. With patience and practice, graded cards can be easily and safely removed from their holders
- Place the graded card slab into a vise and secure. Only secure the plastic slab towards the bottom and never onto the area directly over the card inside. The slab should be clamped vertically in such a way that the card is parallel to the vise clamps
- Place a hand towel over the clamped card. Put on safety goggles, too. Both of these safety measures will protect you from potential harm from plastic shards
- Raise the towel and slide the end nipper pliers under and grip the closest slab corner. Squeeze firmly and evenly on this corner with the pliers. This will cause a piece of the slab to crack and break loose. PSA slabs are thinner than SGC or Beckett slabs so the amount of force needed will vary according to grading company slab type
- Insert the flathead screwdriver into the case where the corner was removed. This insertion should be between the front and back pieces of the still-fused case. Graded plastic slabs are tamper proof and sonically sealed. Twisting the screwdriver in a back and forth circular motion will begin to break this seal
- Move the screwdriver over slightly and repeat the insertion and twisting to further break the seal. Continue this action until the case starts to come apart
- Remove the card from the vise and continue to work the screwdriver slowly and carefully around the perimeter until the seal is entirely broken. The card can now be removed from its former plastic tomb
- 1 x Card Holder
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.71||USD$ 9.39||USD$ 9.07||USD$ 8.65||USD$ 8.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.