- Platform High Heel Shoes surely make you legs looked longer and slender and at the same time, be careful when you are walking for the heel is so high
- Ruffle at the front upper brings this pair of Women High Heel Shoes lovely and stylish as well
- Two tone pattern is popular and looks pretty and stylish on you
- Made of high quality suede material, High Heel Shoes are durable and wear comfortable and will not hurt your feet
- Rubber sole can resist clash to the ground
- These High Heel Shoes are the perfect companion to your dress for any special occasion
- Upper Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Pig Skin
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: 11cm/4.3in
- Black, gray and peach red respectively, available in many colors for your options
- Made of high quality suede material, these High Heel Shoes are durable and wear comfortable and will not hurt your feet
- Ruffle at the front upper brings this pair of High Heel Shoes lovely and stylish as well
- Women High Heel Shoes surely make you legs looked longer and slender and at the same time, be careful when you are walking for the heels are so high
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
High-Heel Shoes History
High heels are viewed as a fashion must, a complement to any outfit, and a vital fashion accessory. Shoes are no longer a practical item, but a wardrobe essential, and women will pay extremely high prices to have the best, most stylish shoes around. But how did we get here? Were high heels always a part of society or are they simply a fashion that will eventually die? The truth is, high heels have been around since ancient times, and it is doubtful they will ever go out of style
- In ancient Egypt, most of the lower class walked barefoot. However, according to murals that date back to 3500 B.C., upper-class men and women wore an early version of high heels, most likely for ceremonies and events. Greeks and Romans also wore a type of platform heels; actors used the increase height to symbolize a higher social status or importance. Ancient Roman prostitutes also wore heels to identify themselves
- In the Middle Ages, men and women were known to wear pattens, a lifted shoe attachment that protected expensive shoes from street muck. In Turkey in the 1400s, chopines were invented, another overshoe that resembled an early platform shoe; they were worn exclusively by women. Women were known to wear chopines that were anywhere from 7 to 30 inches tall, and the wearers sometimes required a cane or the assistance of a servant to walk around. The Venetians turned chopines into a status symbol, with a higher heel meaning the woman held more wealth and power than someone with a lower heel
- In the 1500s, two-piece shoes were being made, and high heels began to take on a more fashionable quality. Because manufacturers had difficulty making right and left heels that mirrored each other, they began to make shoes that could fit either foot. The distinction between right and left shoes didn't return until the 1800s
- Catherine de Medici is credited with making high heels an item of fashion. In 1533, she was engaged to the Duke of Orleans at the age of 14. Because she was under 5 feet tall, and somewhat plain looking, she began to wear 2-inch high heels to make herself stand out against the duke's favorite mistress and seem more powerful in her rule as the queen of French court
- The trend caught on quickly, and heels became associated with privilege. By 1580, heels were worn as fashion pieces by both men and women. In the early 1700s, the king of France, Louis XIV, wore elaborate heels that had drawings of battle scenes on the heels. They were referred to as "Louis heels" and could be 5 inches tall. High-heel laws soon followed, with the king only allowing nobility to wear red heels, and making it illegal for anyone's heels to be taller than his
- After the French Revolution, Napoleon banished the Louis heel in a push for equality. However, when Marie Antoinette was taken to the guillotine, she wore 2-inch high heels. In the 1790s, heels lowered in height to 2 inches, and eventually an even shorter wedge heel, which was called the spring. It was around this time that right and left shoes returned. From this time in history until the 1930s, there were four types of heels worn: the spring, the stacked, the knock-on and the Louis.
- It was in the 1920s that high heels became a fashion focus again. The high hemlines and bold fashions of the "roaring 20s" called for equally bold foot fashions. However, the Great Depression brought about more practical, low and wide shoe fashions, and during World War II shoes turned higher with thick heels while materials were rationed
- It was Christian Dior's collaboration with shoe designer Roger Vivier in the 1950s that led to today's pointy-toed stiletto heel. This style dominated the 1960s, when the stiletto heel became popular on tall boots and were often paired with mini skirts. The 1970s gave way to the platform shoe, which again was worn by both men and women. High heels returned in the 1980s and '90s, when designers like Manolo Blahnik brought high-heeled, trendy shoes to the catwalk, to Hollywood and eventually, to the everyday woman
How to Walk in High Heel Shoes?
When you wear high heel shoes you not only look and feel taller, you look thinner. Have you noticed when you have on high heel shoes you stand up straighter? It's true, your posture gets better and your feet look smaller. What more can you ask for? If you haven't had practice with walking in larges size women heels than you have stumbled on the right article. I will share some fast and easy tips on how to walk in high heel shoes
Start small and wide:
- Choose a nice thicker size heel that isn't too high or too spiky at first. You want to give yourself a chance to get used to having on heels. Get use to the feel of your heels just by standing in them at first
Practice Walking on a flat surface:
- Walking in your high heels will come with ease the more practice you have. Start slow and walk stepping on your heel first and then the sole of your shoe. Concentrate on your walk pointing your toes forward and making it a fast and seamless motion. Don't stay too long on your heel before coming down on the sole of your shoe; it should be almost as if it is one motion
Your stride is straight and short:
- Your walk is shorter than your normal pace. Continue your practice but this time focus on your stride. Keep your legs straight and your feet on point and not leaning towards the sides of your heels. Remember in flats your walk in wider and in heels, it is closer together
Practice on different levels:
- You have practiced on a flat service now it is time to use the stairs. Don't be afraid to hold on to the railing if you need to especially when coming down the stairs in heels.
- When you are walking up the stairs in your high heels shoes make sure the entire bottom of your shoe is on the step and not your heel. On the other hand, walking down the stairs in your heels you want to make sure that your entire shoe (heel and sole) are touching the step at the same time. Practicing walking up and down in your shoes until you feel comfortable will give you more confidence
- 1 x Pair of Women Two Tone Ruffle Platform High Heel Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||€ 27.21||€ 25.30||€ 23.64||€ 22.18||€ 20.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: Great shoe, so comfortable given the heel height, sexy and stylish the shoe can be paired with short skirts, jeans, or long slinky dresses. I absolutley love these Platform High Heel Shoes and highly recommend it. Comfortable for walking, long nights or for "playing" around the house. The heels really drive men crazy......a must have for your shoe collection or any naughty girl.......
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Ordered these shoes not knowing the fit and finish of these shoes, but to our surprise, they are made VERY well. I would definitely buy from this seller/brand again.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought these Women High Heel Shoes for my wife to dress up for me, and wow. She was so hot in these shoes. These are some great shoes for exotic dancers too. But i bought them for her to play dress up and give some arch on the back side and wow. I would recommend these to anyone trying to spice their look up.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: They are so sexy and fine ! It is my favorite shape for heels ! <br/>High and comfortable, they make you feel you beautiful. <br/>Perfect heels for real feminin women....
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-26-2010
- Other Thoughts: not only are these shoes HOT, but they fit my foot like a charm and are actually comfortable to walk in! I love these High Heel Shoes! Surprisingly, they are extremely comfortable. I definitely recommend!
Was this review helpful?