Customers Also Bought
- Platform High Heel Shoes surely make you legs looked longer and slender and at the same time, be careful when you are walking for the heel is so high
- Ruffle at the front upper brings this pair of Women High Heel Shoes lovely and stylish as well
- Two tone pattern is popular and looks pretty and stylish on you
- Made of high quality suede material, High Heel Shoes are durable and wear comfortable and will not hurt your feet
- Rubber sole can resist clash to the ground
- These High Heel Shoes are the perfect companion to your dress for any special occasion
- Upper Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Pig Skin
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: 11cm/4.3in
- Black, gray and peach red respectively, available in many colors for your options
- Made of high quality suede material, these High Heel Shoes are durable and wear comfortable and will not hurt your feet
- Ruffle at the front upper brings this pair of High Heel Shoes lovely and stylish as well
- Women High Heel Shoes surely make you legs looked longer and slender and at the same time, be careful when you are walking for the heels are so high
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
High-Heel Shoes History
High heels are viewed as a fashion must, a complement to any outfit, and a vital fashion accessory. Shoes are no longer a practical item, but a wardrobe essential, and women will pay extremely high prices to have the best, most stylish shoes around. But how did we get here? Were high heels always a part of society or are they simply a fashion that will eventually die? The truth is, high heels have been around since ancient times, and it is doubtful they will ever go out of style
- In ancient Egypt, most of the lower class walked barefoot. However, according to murals that date back to 3500 B.C., upper-class men and women wore an early version of high heels, most likely for ceremonies and events. Greeks and Romans also wore a type of platform heels; actors used the increase height to symbolize a higher social status or importance. Ancient Roman prostitutes also wore heels to identify themselves
- In the Middle Ages, men and women were known to wear pattens, a lifted shoe attachment that protected expensive shoes from street muck. In Turkey in the 1400s, chopines were invented, another overshoe that resembled an early platform shoe; they were worn exclusively by women. Women were known to wear chopines that were anywhere from 7 to 30 inches tall, and the wearers sometimes required a cane or the assistance of a servant to walk around. The Venetians turned chopines into a status symbol, with a higher heel meaning the woman held more wealth and power than someone with a lower heel
- In the 1500s, two-piece shoes were being made, and high heels began to take on a more fashionable quality. Because manufacturers had difficulty making right and left heels that mirrored each other, they began to make shoes that could fit either foot. The distinction between right and left shoes didn't return until the 1800s
- Catherine de Medici is credited with making high heels an item of fashion. In 1533, she was engaged to the Duke of Orleans at the age of 14. Because she was under 5 feet tall, and somewhat plain looking, she began to wear 2-inch high heels to make herself stand out against the duke's favorite mistress and seem more powerful in her rule as the queen of French court
- The trend caught on quickly, and heels became associated with privilege. By 1580, heels were worn as fashion pieces by both men and women. In the early 1700s, the king of France, Louis XIV, wore elaborate heels that had drawings of battle scenes on the heels. They were referred to as "Louis heels" and could be 5 inches tall. High-heel laws soon followed, with the king only allowing nobility to wear red heels, and making it illegal for anyone's heels to be taller than his
- After the French Revolution, Napoleon banished the Louis heel in a push for equality. However, when Marie Antoinette was taken to the guillotine, she wore 2-inch high heels. In the 1790s, heels lowered in height to 2 inches, and eventually an even shorter wedge heel, which was called the spring. It was around this time that right and left shoes returned. From this time in history until the 1930s, there were four types of heels worn: the spring, the stacked, the knock-on and the Louis.
- It was in the 1920s that high heels became a fashion focus again. The high hemlines and bold fashions of the "roaring 20s" called for equally bold foot fashions. However, the Great Depression brought about more practical, low and wide shoe fashions, and during World War II shoes turned higher with thick heels while materials were rationed
- It was Christian Dior's collaboration with shoe designer Roger Vivier in the 1950s that led to today's pointy-toed stiletto heel. This style dominated the 1960s, when the stiletto heel became popular on tall boots and were often paired with mini skirts. The 1970s gave way to the platform shoe, which again was worn by both men and women. High heels returned in the 1980s and '90s, when designers like Manolo Blahnik brought high-heeled, trendy shoes to the catwalk, to Hollywood and eventually, to the everyday woman
How to Walk in High Heel Shoes?
When you wear high heel shoes you not only look and feel taller, you look thinner. Have you noticed when you have on high heel shoes you stand up straighter? It's true, your posture gets better and your feet look smaller. What more can you ask for? If you haven't had practice with walking in larges size women heels than you have stumbled on the right article. I will share some fast and easy tips on how to walk in high heel shoes
Start small and wide:
- Choose a nice thicker size heel that isn't too high or too spiky at first. You want to give yourself a chance to get used to having on heels. Get use to the feel of your heels just by standing in them at first
Practice Walking on a flat surface:
- Walking in your high heels will come with ease the more practice you have. Start slow and walk stepping on your heel first and then the sole of your shoe. Concentrate on your walk pointing your toes forward and making it a fast and seamless motion. Don't stay too long on your heel before coming down on the sole of your shoe; it should be almost as if it is one motion
Your stride is straight and short:
- Your walk is shorter than your normal pace. Continue your practice but this time focus on your stride. Keep your legs straight and your feet on point and not leaning towards the sides of your heels. Remember in flats your walk in wider and in heels, it is closer together
Practice on different levels:
- You have practiced on a flat service now it is time to use the stairs. Don't be afraid to hold on to the railing if you need to especially when coming down the stairs in heels.
- When you are walking up the stairs in your high heels shoes make sure the entire bottom of your shoe is on the step and not your heel. On the other hand, walking down the stairs in your heels you want to make sure that your entire shoe (heel and sole) are touching the step at the same time. Practicing walking up and down in your shoes until you feel comfortable will give you more confidence
- 1 x Pair of Women Two Tone Ruffle Platform High Heel Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.88||USD$ 16.41||USD$ 14.94||USD$ 12.98||USD$ 12.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.