Customers Also Bought
Spec Color Gold
- The high heel design of the wedding shoes let your leg seem quite slim
- The wedding shoes have wide strap with flower decor
- Platform design make your feet comfort for all-day walking
- The wide ankle strap embellished the flower adds the style
- The cushioned foot bed pads every step as you go from the office to a special night out
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, they are comfortable to wear
- Material: PU Leather
- Heel Height: 80mm/3.1in
- Color: Yellow
- The Cheap High Heel Shoes have wide strap with flower decor
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, they are comfortable to wear
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure Shoes:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Clean Wedding Shoes:
Wedding shoes are often made of satin for brides and patent leather for grooms. Unfortunately, both types of shoes easily reveal dirt, dust and staining. What compounds the issue is that both satin and patent leather require special care when cleaning. Dirty shoes are one thing, but cleaning them in the wrong way and possibly exacting damage is a problem that you may not be able to reverse
Satin Shoe Cleaning:
- Wipe surface dust and dirt away from the shoe with a dry, soft cloth. Do not rub the dust and dirt into the shoe
- Fill a small container with water. Add two or three drops of mild, liquid hand-washing soap to the water. Agitate the water with your fingers to form bubbles
- Dip a non-abrasive sponge into the water and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Wipe the shoes with the damp sponge to remove embedded dirt or staining
- Allow the shoes to dry in a well-ventilated area overnight before storing or wearing
Patent Leather Cleaning:
- Wipe patent leather shoes with a damp, soft cloth to remove surface dust and dirt
- Pour a 1/2 tsp. of mineral oil into a small container and dip a portion of a soft cloth into the oil
- Rub scuff marks with the oiled cloth, then apply the oil to the entire shoe
- Buff the shoes to a shine with a dry, soft cloth
How to Buy Wedding Shoes?
- It isn't always about the dress. Although the dress tends to take the most attention, wedding shoes play a huge role on the big day. There are many aspects that need to be considered when buying wedding shoes--your height, your man's height and the evening events. The list goes on and on. The shoes are a major factor in the bride's comfort for the evening. Comfort and beauty are what you are looking for
- There are so many options when it comes to wedding shoes, so before you go shopping and overwhelm yourself, set some guidelines. In other words, find out what you are looking for before you go looking. Height and weight are major considerations.
- The type of ceremony also comes into playThe next step is to consider the price. This will lead you to where the shopping will be done for the wedding shoes. Many bridal shops have different options. There are also catalogs and web sites galore. Will the shopping be done at a specialty shop? Once you have the price in mind, the rest of the experience will be easier
- Once you have narrowed down the type of shoe and the places to go, it is time to shop. Remember your guidelines when shopping in order to save time. As you find shoes to consider, look at the price. If it is out of your budget, put them back where you found them. If the price is right, try them on
- When trying the shoes, on it is important to feel for comfort. If the shoes hurt initially, they are not the right ones for you. No matter how the shoes look, comfort is key. This is your night and you want to be able to walk, so keep in mind comfort and fit. Make sure to walk around in the shoes in order to get a true feeling
How to Make Comfortable Bridal Shoes?
- Almost every bride who has spent her wedding ceremony wincing in pain from uncomfortable shoes remembers the Steve Martin remake of the classic film "Father of the Bride" with a wistful smile at the bride's wedding sneakers. Sneakers may be too casual for some, but there are still ways of getting through the ceremony, receiving line, first dance and mingling at the reception without painful feet. Making your own comfortable wedding shoes guarantees style and comfort on your big day.
- Try out several pairs of shoes. Don't just walk around the shoe store in a potential pair of bridal shoes for 30 seconds. Buy those likely candidates and plan to wear them shopping, or on some other occasion when you'll be on your feet most of the time. If they hurt, try another style. Don't worry about how they look--you can always change that, which means you're free to pay special attention to flats, ballet slippers and other classically comfortable styles.
- Tweak the color. If the shoes you decide on are not the exact same color as your dress, you can, in a limited way, change that. Black leather shoes cannot be dyed white, but white leather shoes can be tinted ivory, and white satin or cotton shoes can be carefully dyed any color you want.
- Add personal touches. If there is lace on your wedding dress, find some lace that matches or complements it and sew it around the opening of each shoe. If your dress is covered with seed pearls, glue some into the lace. A big satin bow on the back of your dress can be echoed by a big satin bow sewn or glued to the toe of your ever-so-comfortable bridal shoe. Recreate the "theme" of your dress on your shoes for a uniform yet pain-free ensemble
Wedding Shoe Styles:
- When it comes to selecting your wedding day beauty, each part of your ensemble should each complement the next. Not only should your shoes go with the style of your dress, but you should consider other factors such as the weather, the venue and your personal comfort. If you are not typically a heel kind of girl, it's probably best to avoid them for your wedding. You will be in your wedding day shoes for several hours in a row, so it is important to choose something that not only speaks to your style, but will keep you relatively comfortable throughout your big day
- The peep-toe bridal shoe is often a heel and shows just a "peep" of your big toe peeking through the opening in the front of the shoe. The peep-toe can be worn at any time of year and comes in many different styles to accommodate almost any wedding dress style. The rest of the shoe may be completely closed in or it may be strappy for a spring or summer wedding. The peep-toe is a classy, yet contemporary option for bridal shoes. Some peep-toes have buckles or other embellishments on the front to draw attention to the toe of the shoe. Peep-toe shoes also come in a variety of heights depending on whether you prefer to wear high or low heels on your big day
- A closed-toe heel wedding shoe may be the most classic option for a bridal ensemble. For a bride who chooses a more traditional dress, the closed-toe may best suit the style. Closed-toe bridal shoes can have either high or low heels as well as an open sling back, or a fully enclosed back. The closed-toe shoe also comes in many different toe options, including pointed, square or rounded. The closed-toe shoe may be the best option for a winter wedding as it can be classy, but will protect the feet better than the open-toe options. Closed-toe shoes come in many different colors and styles to suit every type of traditional bride. Many are also available in styles that can be dyed to the perfect color in order to match your dress
- The sandal is a classic option for a summer bride. You can go extra strappy or wear a simple sandal with only a few straps. Sandals can be both casual as well as evening elegant. Sandals also can have a heel or be flat, depending on your comfort and style. The sandal is often associated with a leather, strappy sandal that you would wear to the beach, but the word "sandal" actually just refers to the strappy nature of the shoe. Sandals come in many different styles and materials that can be suitable for anything from a beach wedding to an elegant, black-tie affair. Sandals are versatile and can accompany almost any wedding style
DIY Delicate Bow for Wedding Shoes:
- Wedding shoes can be plain and are oftentimes one color. Adding removable bows can add charisma, color or a feminine touch to wedding shoes. Removable, delicate bows are easy to make and require no previous crafting knowledge. Whether these bows are for the bride or bridal party's shoes, they bows will add a fun flair to your wedding attire.
- Cut 1 yard of ribbon. Hold one of of the ribbon between your thumb and first finger. Fold the ribbon over at the end to form a loop and secure the loop between your fingers. Adjust the size of the loop to your preference; the loop will be half as wide as the finished bow
- Create another loop on the opposite side of the first loop so that the loops are facing each other. Secure both loops between your fingers. Your thumb and first finger should hold the middle of the bow. Add two more loops underneath the original loops to create layers and secure them with your fingers
- Tie a 4-inch piece of color-coordinated string around the middle of the finished bow. Make a knot and pull tightly to secure the bow. Cut off the excess string
- Attach an alligator clip, a metal hair clip that is used for bow-making and can be found in most hobby stores. Dab a dot of hot glue to the middle of the bow and affix the alligator clip to the bow. The longest part of the alligator clip should point downwards; the alligator clip will be perpendicular to the bow
- 1 x Pair of Women Wedding Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.43||USD$ 22.25||USD$ 22.07||USD$ 21.82||USD$ 21.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.