Customers Also Bought
- The high heel design of the wedding shoes let your leg seem quite slim
- The wedding shoes have wide strap with flower decor
- Platform design make your feet comfort for all-day walking
- The wide ankle strap embellished the flower adds the style
- The cushioned foot bed pads every step as you go from the office to a special night out
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, they are comfortable to wear
- Material: PU Leather
- Heel Height: 80mm/3.1in
- Color: Yellow
- The Cheap High Heel Shoes have wide strap with flower decor
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, they are comfortable to wear
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure Shoes:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Clean Wedding Shoes:
Wedding shoes are often made of satin for brides and patent leather for grooms. Unfortunately, both types of shoes easily reveal dirt, dust and staining. What compounds the issue is that both satin and patent leather require special care when cleaning. Dirty shoes are one thing, but cleaning them in the wrong way and possibly exacting damage is a problem that you may not be able to reverse
Satin Shoe Cleaning:
- Wipe surface dust and dirt away from the shoe with a dry, soft cloth. Do not rub the dust and dirt into the shoe
- Fill a small container with water. Add two or three drops of mild, liquid hand-washing soap to the water. Agitate the water with your fingers to form bubbles
- Dip a non-abrasive sponge into the water and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Wipe the shoes with the damp sponge to remove embedded dirt or staining
- Allow the shoes to dry in a well-ventilated area overnight before storing or wearing
Patent Leather Cleaning:
- Wipe patent leather shoes with a damp, soft cloth to remove surface dust and dirt
- Pour a 1/2 tsp. of mineral oil into a small container and dip a portion of a soft cloth into the oil
- Rub scuff marks with the oiled cloth, then apply the oil to the entire shoe
- Buff the shoes to a shine with a dry, soft cloth
How to Buy Wedding Shoes?
- It isn't always about the dress. Although the dress tends to take the most attention, wedding shoes play a huge role on the big day. There are many aspects that need to be considered when buying wedding shoes--your height, your man's height and the evening events. The list goes on and on. The shoes are a major factor in the bride's comfort for the evening. Comfort and beauty are what you are looking for
- There are so many options when it comes to wedding shoes, so before you go shopping and overwhelm yourself, set some guidelines. In other words, find out what you are looking for before you go looking. Height and weight are major considerations.
- The type of ceremony also comes into playThe next step is to consider the price. This will lead you to where the shopping will be done for the wedding shoes. Many bridal shops have different options. There are also catalogs and web sites galore. Will the shopping be done at a specialty shop? Once you have the price in mind, the rest of the experience will be easier
- Once you have narrowed down the type of shoe and the places to go, it is time to shop. Remember your guidelines when shopping in order to save time. As you find shoes to consider, look at the price. If it is out of your budget, put them back where you found them. If the price is right, try them on
- When trying the shoes, on it is important to feel for comfort. If the shoes hurt initially, they are not the right ones for you. No matter how the shoes look, comfort is key. This is your night and you want to be able to walk, so keep in mind comfort and fit. Make sure to walk around in the shoes in order to get a true feeling
How to Make Comfortable Bridal Shoes?
- Almost every bride who has spent her wedding ceremony wincing in pain from uncomfortable shoes remembers the Steve Martin remake of the classic film "Father of the Bride" with a wistful smile at the bride's wedding sneakers. Sneakers may be too casual for some, but there are still ways of getting through the ceremony, receiving line, first dance and mingling at the reception without painful feet. Making your own comfortable wedding shoes guarantees style and comfort on your big day.
- Try out several pairs of shoes. Don't just walk around the shoe store in a potential pair of bridal shoes for 30 seconds. Buy those likely candidates and plan to wear them shopping, or on some other occasion when you'll be on your feet most of the time. If they hurt, try another style. Don't worry about how they look--you can always change that, which means you're free to pay special attention to flats, ballet slippers and other classically comfortable styles.
- Tweak the color. If the shoes you decide on are not the exact same color as your dress, you can, in a limited way, change that. Black leather shoes cannot be dyed white, but white leather shoes can be tinted ivory, and white satin or cotton shoes can be carefully dyed any color you want.
- Add personal touches. If there is lace on your wedding dress, find some lace that matches or complements it and sew it around the opening of each shoe. If your dress is covered with seed pearls, glue some into the lace. A big satin bow on the back of your dress can be echoed by a big satin bow sewn or glued to the toe of your ever-so-comfortable bridal shoe. Recreate the "theme" of your dress on your shoes for a uniform yet pain-free ensemble
Wedding Shoe Styles:
- When it comes to selecting your wedding day beauty, each part of your ensemble should each complement the next. Not only should your shoes go with the style of your dress, but you should consider other factors such as the weather, the venue and your personal comfort. If you are not typically a heel kind of girl, it's probably best to avoid them for your wedding. You will be in your wedding day shoes for several hours in a row, so it is important to choose something that not only speaks to your style, but will keep you relatively comfortable throughout your big day
- The peep-toe bridal shoe is often a heel and shows just a "peep" of your big toe peeking through the opening in the front of the shoe. The peep-toe can be worn at any time of year and comes in many different styles to accommodate almost any wedding dress style. The rest of the shoe may be completely closed in or it may be strappy for a spring or summer wedding. The peep-toe is a classy, yet contemporary option for bridal shoes. Some peep-toes have buckles or other embellishments on the front to draw attention to the toe of the shoe. Peep-toe shoes also come in a variety of heights depending on whether you prefer to wear high or low heels on your big day
- A closed-toe heel wedding shoe may be the most classic option for a bridal ensemble. For a bride who chooses a more traditional dress, the closed-toe may best suit the style. Closed-toe bridal shoes can have either high or low heels as well as an open sling back, or a fully enclosed back. The closed-toe shoe also comes in many different toe options, including pointed, square or rounded. The closed-toe shoe may be the best option for a winter wedding as it can be classy, but will protect the feet better than the open-toe options. Closed-toe shoes come in many different colors and styles to suit every type of traditional bride. Many are also available in styles that can be dyed to the perfect color in order to match your dress
- The sandal is a classic option for a summer bride. You can go extra strappy or wear a simple sandal with only a few straps. Sandals can be both casual as well as evening elegant. Sandals also can have a heel or be flat, depending on your comfort and style. The sandal is often associated with a leather, strappy sandal that you would wear to the beach, but the word "sandal" actually just refers to the strappy nature of the shoe. Sandals come in many different styles and materials that can be suitable for anything from a beach wedding to an elegant, black-tie affair. Sandals are versatile and can accompany almost any wedding style
DIY Delicate Bow for Wedding Shoes:
- Wedding shoes can be plain and are oftentimes one color. Adding removable bows can add charisma, color or a feminine touch to wedding shoes. Removable, delicate bows are easy to make and require no previous crafting knowledge. Whether these bows are for the bride or bridal party's shoes, they bows will add a fun flair to your wedding attire.
- Cut 1 yard of ribbon. Hold one of of the ribbon between your thumb and first finger. Fold the ribbon over at the end to form a loop and secure the loop between your fingers. Adjust the size of the loop to your preference; the loop will be half as wide as the finished bow
- Create another loop on the opposite side of the first loop so that the loops are facing each other. Secure both loops between your fingers. Your thumb and first finger should hold the middle of the bow. Add two more loops underneath the original loops to create layers and secure them with your fingers
- Tie a 4-inch piece of color-coordinated string around the middle of the finished bow. Make a knot and pull tightly to secure the bow. Cut off the excess string
- Attach an alligator clip, a metal hair clip that is used for bow-making and can be found in most hobby stores. Dab a dot of hot glue to the middle of the bow and affix the alligator clip to the bow. The longest part of the alligator clip should point downwards; the alligator clip will be perpendicular to the bow
- 1 x Pair of Women Wedding Shoes
Spec Color Gold
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.01||USD$ 25.50||USD$ 24.00||USD$ 21.99||USD$ 21.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.