Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: AC220V or DC12V
- Standby Current: ≤40mA
- Operating Temp: -10℃ ～+50℃
- Alarm Output: Wireless signal, 315hz or 433hz optical, LED alarm
- Power Alarm: ≥70dB/m
- Alarm Density: 10%LEL
- Alarm Density Error: ±5%LEL
- Work Moisture: ≤95%RH
- Size: 115 x 72 x 41mm / 4.52 x 2.83 x 1.61in(L x W x H)
- Alarm Current Consumption: ≤100mA
- CPU processing adopted
- Sensor with high stability
- Auto reset function
- Auto check and indication for malfunction
- Best adaptability with environment
- High dendity SMT design, high stability
- Automatic sensor fault detection
- Wall mounting, elegant design and low power consumption
- To be resumed automatically after alarming dissolved
- It adopts advanced gas-sensitive semiconductor sensor to ensure high stability and long life
- The gas leakage detector can detect all sorts of combustible gas, LPG and LNG include city gas
- The gas leakage detector features high dendity SMT design, with high stability
- The wired gas detector adopts advanced gas-sensitive semiconductor sensor to ensure high stability and long life
- Wall mounting, the combustible gas detector is easy to install
Size in Detail:
How to use:
- Please confirm the induced gas is heavier or lighter than air. Heavier gas than air such as LPG etc. Lighter gas than air such as natural gas, marsh gas etc
- Choosing the proper position to install the Detector according to the gas specific gravity. Detecting gas is heavier than air: Installation height from floor: 0.3-1.0m, Semi-diameter to gas source: <1.5m;Detecting gas is lighter than air: Installation height from ceiling: 0.3-1.0m, Semi-diameter to gas source: <1.5m
- Fix the screw into the wall firmly, then hang the detector
- Avoid installing the detector too close to the following sources of interference: direct air flow from vents, fans, doors, windows, sources of steam, oil vapor, etc
- All wires installation must accord with the National and Local effective laws and criteria. The wires must have suitable size and colorful marks to avoid connecting error. And unseemly connection of wires will result in the alarm error while gas leaking happened
- A smoke detector is a device that detects smoke, typically as an indicator of fire. Commercial, industrial, and mass residential devices issue a signal to a fire alarm system, while household detectors, known as smoke alarms, generally issue a local audible and/or visual alarm from the detector itself
- Smoke detectors are typically housed in a disk-shaped plastic enclosure about 150 millimetres (6 in) in diameter and 25 millimetres (1 in) thick, but the shape can vary by manufacturer or product line. Most smoke detectors work either by optical detection (photoelectric) or by physical process (ionization), while others use both detection methods to increase sensitivity to smoke. Sensitive alarms can be used to detect, and thus deter, smoking in areas where it is banned such as toilets and schools. Smoke detectors in large commercial, industrial, and residential buildings are usually powered by a central fire alarm system, which is powered by the building power with a battery backup. However, in many single family detached and smaller multiple family housings, a smoke alarm is often powered only by a single disposable battery
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide detection:
- Some smoke alarms use a carbon dioxide sensor or carbon monoxide sensor in order to detect extremely dangerous products of combustion. However, not all smoke detectors that are advertised with such gas sensors are actually able to warn of poisonous levels of those gases in the absence of a fire
- Performance differences
- Optical or "toast-proof" smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by smoldering (cool, smokey) fires. Ionization smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by flaming (hot) fires
- According to fire tests conformant to EN 54, normally the CO2 cloud from smoke can be detected before particulate
- Obscuration is a unit of measurement that has become the standard definition of smoke detector sensitivity. Obscuration is the effect that smoke has on reducing visibility. Higher concentrations of smoke result in higher obscuration levels, lowering visibility
- 1 x High Security Wireless Gas Leakage Detector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.38||USD$ 13.82||USD$ 13.30||USD$ 12.81||USD$ 12.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?