Customers Also Bought
- Aluminium Hiking Pole can stay balanced with the hiking pole
- The Aluminium Hiking Pole is built to be durable and lightweight for all types of terrain
- The Aluminium Hiking Pole features a comfort-fit cork handle that reduces stress on your hands and arms
- You can activate quickly and easily-even when you're wearing thick gloves with Trekking Hiking Pole
- Hand Shank Material: Plastic
- Pole Point: Carbon tungsten steel
- Strut Material: Aluminium
- Size: 70-135cm/27.56-53.15in(L)
- Stay balanced with the hiking pole. The Section Hiking Pole is built to be durable and lightweight for all types of terrain
- The hiking pole features a comfort-fit cork handle that reduces stress on your hands and arms
- You can activate quickly and easily-even when you're wearing thick gloves with it
- The Section Hiking Pole is easy to use, comfortable, and suitable for mountain climbing, hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities
- You can use it when you plan to climb
- It will be a good partner when you have a outdoor life
How to Use Hiking Poles:
Hiking poles are used to take the pressure off your back and legs when hiking. They are especially useful on steep climbs and when carrying a backpack. You can put your weight forward and help push yourself upwards with your arms. Follow these steps to learn how to use hiking poles.
- Adjust the hiking poles for your height. When holding the hiking poles, your arms should form a 90 degree angle at the elbow
- Insert your hands into the loops on the hiking poles. Slip your hands upwards into the loop then grasp the handle. The loops prevent your from losing your hiking pole should you slip and fall
- Extend your arms outwards and use the hiking pole to pull yourself forward, similar to cross country skiing. This will allow you to hike longer without becoming tired as quickly
- Balance yourself with your hiking poles if you are crossing rocky or rugged terrain. If you feel yourself starting to stumble, plant your hiking pole in the ground and use it to catch yourself
- Spread your body weight away from your legs when crossing soft ground. Place snow baskets on the bottom of the hiking poles to prevent the likelihood of sinking in snow and marshy ground. The wider the basket the less likely you will sink
Tips & Warnings:
- Buy hiking poles with semi-sharp spikes for hiking in the back country. They are useful on slippery ground such as ice or steep declines, but be careful not to stab your or your partner's feet
How to Clean Trekking Poles :
Trekking poles are a common hiking accessory. They are basically sticks that look like ski poles but are sometimes retractable and therefore easier to store and carry when not needed. Most hiking poles, however, are made from one piece of aluminum or carbon fiber material. Trekking poles are a light and durable accessory that helps hikers in their walking pace and provides them support on steep terrains. To keep your trekking poles efficient and in good condition, you should regularly clean them.
- Remove any pieces of dirt, dried-up mud or leaves from your trekking pole
- Disassemble your trekking pole before cleaning it. If you have a one-piece trekking pole, simply slide off the rubber padded handle and then remove the tip. If you have a retractable pole, make sure to detach all the parts from one another
- Use a gun-barrel brush or a baby-bottle brush to clean the inside of the female pole end. Note that the inside of the trekking pole is anodized, so be very gentle not to scratch the surface. Use a soft kind of a brush and never apply any lubricant
- Remove the retainer clip and the plug from your trekking pole as well. Inside you will see a single screw. Clean the threads of the screw and then put the clip and the plug back
- Treat the top of the plug with fine-grit sandpaper. This will increase friction and improve the performance of your trekking pole
- Clean the rubber padded handles with a sponge dampened in water and mild detergent. Use the same sponge to go over the entire length of the pole. For retractable poles, clean every part separately. Allow the trekking pole to dry thoroughly
- Wipe the whole trekking pole with a dry, soft towel, making sure you access every part of the pole
- Soak the wrist straps in warm water mixed with a small amount of fabric softener. Then rinse them with water and allow them to dry thoroughly
Tips & Warnings:
- Clean your trekking pole after every hiking trip to keep them in mint condition
- After a wet trip or a heavy rain, disassemble your trekking pole and leave it to dry
- Replace the metal tip of the trekking pole with a rubber one to avoid leaving imprints in the rocks and holes in the ground on your hiking trail. Keep your impact on the environment and wild nature to the minimum.
- 1 X Hiking Pole
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.83||USD$ 8.79||USD$ 8.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.