Customers Also Bought
- Overlay hinge is best expresses your home's architecture and your own personal style
- This cabinet hinge is made of iron, so it is durable
- For residential and apartment house doors and other residential doors
- This overlay hinge features a stylized tip design for upscale appearance, full-mortise design
- Durable bearing design for extended door life and ease of operation
- Designer cabinet hinge is easy and convenient for you to install this door hinge
- Material: Iron
- Color: Gold
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Open the Door Angle: 95°-110°
- With our overlay hinge, you can confidently move on from your door to the precisely right drawer, bath accessories, hinges, finials, switch plates, and utility pulls to carry that marvelous style statement throughout your home
- This cabinet hinge will stand the test of time and complement your tastes
- The cabinet door hinge is a great option for updating your space with a new finish
- The color of this overlay hinge is gold that makes this cabinet door hinge more elegant
- This overlay hinge can help you to open your door at angle 95°-110°
How to Hide Door Hinges:
The door hinge is a piece of hardware made of either metal or plastic that holds the door in place and allows it to swing back and forth. When you close the door, the hinge and pin usually stick outside the door. If you don't like the way this looks, either because the hinges are worn or purely for aesthetic reasons, you can try to hide them using a quick and simple method
- Cut out a piece of fabric sized about 4 inches long by 3 inches wide for each hinge you wish to cover on your door
- Wrap the hinge with your fabric tightly. Hold it in place so that the fabric covers the hinge completely
- Place your rubber band (about 1.5 inches long) around the fabric to secure it into place. Pull the ends out to smooth out the fabric
- Cut off the loose edges of the fabric with a pair of scissors or tuck them in over the rubber band. Repeat these steps with the other hinges on your door
How to Adjust Self-Closing Hinges :
Self-closing hinges are a specially designed door hinge that utilizes an internal spring which is put under tension when the door is swung open. It closes the door automatically by releasing that tension. The size and weight of the door, as well as the range of motion, requires setting the spring tensioner correctly to insure the door closes smoothly and completely
Determine The Spring Adjustment Needed:
- Establish the hinge spring adjustment required by moving the door to its fully opened position, then allow the door to closed by the action of the self-closing hinge. A correctly adjusted self-closing hinge should close the door in a smooth and steady motion, as well as fully engage the door latch in the strike plate
- Go to Section 2 if the door closes too slowly or does not close all the way and needs the spring tension increased
- Go to Section 3 if the door closes too hard or fast and needs the spring tension decreased
Increase The Hinge Spring Tension:
- Close the door
- Insert the tip of an awl or nailset into an open hole next to the locking pin in the spring hinge's adjustment ring, typically located at the top or bottom of the hinge's cylindrical spring housing
- Rotate the adjustment ring toward the jamb until the small locking pin can be removed, then relocate the pin into the adjustment ring hole next to it toward the door, then release the adjustment ring pressure to allow the locking pin to press against the metal stop
- Open the door and allow it to close to check the closing action of the readjusted hinge spring
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 as necessary until the closes as desire
Decrease The Hinge Spring Tension:
- Close the door
- Insert the tip of the awl or nailset into an open hole at least one hole away from the locking pin in the spring hinge's adjustment ring
- Rotate the adjustment ring toward the jamb until the small locking pin can be removed, then relocate the pin into the hole next to it toward the jamb. Release the adjustment ring pressure to allow the locking pin to press against the metal stop
- Open the door and allow it to close to check the closing action of the readjusted hinge spring
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 as necessary until the closes as desired
- 1 x Hinge
Spec Condition New Type Hinge Parameters Open the Door Angle: 95°-110° Size 1.2mm(Thickness) Material Iron Features Features This cabinet hinge is made of iron, so it is durable
For residential and apartment house doors and other residential doors
This overlay hinge features a stylized tip design for upscale appearance, full-mortise design
Durable bearing design for extended door life and ease of operation
Designer cabinet hinge is easy and convenient for you to install this door hinge
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hinge
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.22||USD$ 6.64||USD$ 6.06||USD$ 5.29||USD$ 5.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.