Customers Also Bought
- You can store CDs, DVDs, game discs, or software in this handy CD case
- High-grade materials and fine workmanship make this CD case the best choice for storage
- Protective outer shell of this CD case keeps discs safe and shields them from extreme temperatures
- Pockets inside protects your media from dust and scrapes
- This CD storage case is ideal for keeping discs in the car during road trips, or for storing in a backpack
- This CD storage case featured with large capacity
- The zipper CD cases are easy to carry and can hold 80 CDs/DVDs at the same time
- Special material will not stick to CDs
- Material: Leather
- Capacity: 80 Pcs
- This attractive case can hold 80 CDs. It protects your CDs from dust, damp, scratches and corruption
- Classic style and portable design is your best choice for decoration that this CD Case will bring you much pleasure
- More details for this CD case. Made of good material, the CD storage cases are with good quality and durable with long time use
- Keep CDs organized with the case. The CD case can store a large number of 80 CDs
- Different colors and styles for your option
- This CD case is made with zipper design, easy to insert and remove
How to Build a CD Storage Case:
CDs often come in plastic cases or paper sleeves to protect them from being scratched and the information damaged as a result. But when buying CDs on a spindle, you might find yourself in need of a quick solution for a case. A basic but effective single CD storage envelope can be created by making several folds with a plain piece of paper. There are diagrams available for download from the Internet to help guide your folding, but they aren't necessary. View the resources section to download a picture guide to assist you with these directions.
- Fold the piece of paper in half by bringing the bottom to the top. Only pinch the sides of the fold, instead of making a full crease across the width of the page. Unfold the paper
- Pinch along the top edge of the paper, creating creases to divide the paper into equal fifths
- Fold in the edges of the paper (1/5 of each side, as marked by your creases) toward the center. The middle 1/5 width of paper should remain exposed. Crease the length of these folds from top to bottom
- Fold the bottom edge to the middle of the paper marked by the creases you created in Step 1. Pull out the side folds from this bottom half so the bottom can be flat against the top half. The sides will now extend out to be wider than the top half fold
- Take the side flaps of the bottom fold and wrap them back around the edges of the top half. Crease the folds so the flaps stick behind the rest of the folds. This creates a pocket from the bottom fold to place your CD inside
- Fold the top left and right corners inward. Fold down the top and tuck it inside the bottom pocket to enclose the CD
- Make another narrow crease along the top edge to use as a spine to label the disc and have it ready to place on a rack. This is optional
How to Shrink Wrap CDs and DVDs:
Shrink wrapping CDs and DVDs protects them. It seals them tightly to prevent chipping, scratching and breaking. You may decide to shrink wrap these items if you plan to sell them, ship them or give them to friends and loved ones as gifts. Whether you enclose them in cases or expose them individually, sealing them with shrink wrap is a cost-effective means of keeping your CDs and DVDs secure
- Cut a piece of cellophane film that is three times as long as your DVD or CD case. The cellophane must wrap completely around the item or it will not seal properly. Purchase cellophane at a local craft or hardware store
- Set the blow dryer to a low heat setting and blow air on the overlapping edges of the cellophane film. Increase the heat gradually until the edges of the film begin to shrink and seal together
- Pick up the wrapped CD or DVD, and blow the front and back of it with your blow dryer. Continue the blow drying process until the cellophane seals tightly around the item
- Put an extra layer of shrink wrap around each CD and DVD for extra security. This may cause the items to look less polished, but it will help to strengthen their protective barrier
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Disc Holder Storage Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.47||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.54||USD$ 4.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.