Customers Also Bought
- Type: Clockwork
- Shape: Crystal Ball
- Function: Spin with Snow and Light
- Music: The Castle in the Sky
- The magic music box is designed of crystal ball pattern which is eye-catching
- Colorful lights of the crystal ball can decorates your desk
- This gift music box with beautiful design is a good present to your friend
How to Fix a Music Box That Is Wound Too Tightly:
Most professionals who repair music boxes will tell you that repairing a music box is a difficult task. If it is an heirloom or an expensive antique, do not attempt to repair it unless you have considerable mechanical skills and are familiar with how the mechanisms work. However, most professionals will recommend the simple repair of releasing the tension from the main spring to undo over-winding
- Take off the lid that covers the working parts. Usually this is a glass or plastic inset. Be careful to collect your screws for later
- Push the start button to the right. There will be a connected metal plate inside of the box that also moves to the right. This will cause the starter mechanism to move to the right as well, thus releasing the latch from a small hole embedded in the biggest cylinder wheel
- Watch for the air brake to start turning--it will whirl around, catching the light. This indicates that your coil is unwinding. After the coil is finished unwinding, turn it a bit to see if your machine will work. If it still doesn't work, consult a professional
- Replace the cover to protect the machine from dust and debris
How to Restore a Music Box:
Music boxes are automated instruments that produce sound by rotating a disc to pluck a steel-toothed comb. The effect is similar to that of a player piano, though music boxes typically produce a tone unique from other instruments. Music boxes are not commonly produced today and are generally looked at as collector's items
- Examine your music box to find signs of damage. This could range from obvious defects such as missing parts, incorrect notes and water damage to more subtle issues like color fading or light scratches. Inspect the comb to find broken or bent teeth, a common cause for inaccurate musical playback
- Consider refinishing your music box if you find scratches or discoloration due to sunlight or water damage. Carefully sand away the existing finish with fine-grain sandpaper. Apply a small amount of varnish to an inconspicuous part of the music box, such as the bottom panel, to be sure that it matches any finish that you leave intact
- Listen for squeaks or grinding noises while the music box plays. This is generally due to wear in the dampeners of the comb. Unfortunately, it's simply not possible to just order a new comb and replace the old one, since most combs are totally unique. If teeth are broken off, they can sometimes be replaced at a repair shop. If several teeth are missing, a repair shop can create a new comb from scratch, specific to your music box
- Inspect the cylinder and comb for rust. You can try to remove the rust by disassembling the music box and rubbing it with a bit of steel wool. Be careful, as excessive scrubbing may cause further damage to the components. If you're uncomfortable with the repair, bring it to a shop. You can also practice this technique on a music box you don't particularly care about
- Pay special attention to all of the accessories included with your music box, such as sheet music, the original bill of sale and interchangeable discs. If you're restoring your music box, the potential sale value of the instrument is probably important to you. Keeping all of the minor details in order will greatly increase the value of your music box
- 1 x Music Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.66||USD$ 26.87||USD$ 25.08||USD$ 22.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?