Customers Also Bought
- Add the unique and wonderful Lion Figurine to your collection and for accent display in your home or office
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Lion Figurine
- Lion Figurine is also a perfect gift item to a collector
- Made of environment-friendly compound which is generally used for statues, figurines, and Decorative Figurines
- Home Figurines are a sturdy material that allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture
- The contemporary piece will add a playful yet stylish touch to your home decor
- The precious figurines are sure to draw a second glance from onlookers
- Material: Eco-friendly Resin
- Size: 16 x 13.5 x 28.5cm/6.3 x 5.3 x 11.2in(L x W x H)
- The contemporary piece will add a playful yet stylish touch to your home decor, it will well decorate your house
- The back view of this lion decor. Because they are a resin, composite construction, this Lion Figurine could be placed outside in a garden, patio area as well as displayed indoors
- The precious figurines are sure to draw a second glance from onlookers, it is classic to put this lion decor in your house
- More details for this lion, with good design and made with delicate craft, these Home Statues will perfectly decorate your house or your office
How to Paint a Resin Figurine?
- Resin figurines can enliven an inside or outdoor space. New figurines are vivid with color and personality. The paint quality, however, usually deteriorates as time passes. You can salvage a faded resin figurine by giving it a new coat of paint. Add a personal touch to change the color scheme and create a unique and individualized item
- Clean the resin figurine thoroughly with soap and water before beginning the project. Allow the item to dry completely before starting the painting process
- Spray the washed and dried resin figurine with a thin coat of sandable spray primer. Let dry and repeat the process three to four times. Purchase a sandable spray primer at a local automotive center. Let the primer dry before applying the paint
- Paint the resin statue in thin, even coats. Let the paint dry between layers. Spray a coat of acrylic lacquer sealer on the statue between coats. Repeat the process until the desired color is achieved
- Paint the eyes and lips with a high-gloss acrylic brush-on sealer. This adds life to the resin figurine
Tips & Warnings:
- Spray the entire resin figurine with glossy acrylic lacquer sealer for a gloss shine if desired. Give the figurine three to five coats to get a really high gloss. If you do this, skip the high-gloss treatment to the eyes and lips
How to Glue Resin Figures?
- Resins are popular, sturdy casting materials for a variety of figures, including mass-produced statues from companies such as Sideshow Collectibles, gift-store figurines and privately produced models known as "garage kits." Assembly or repair of a resin figure can often be accomplished with a simple smear of super glue, but a few extra steps to pin together larger parts with a short piece of strong wire will make the bond stronger and longer-lasting
- Select one of two parts to be glued together. Using the straight edge and pencil, draw an "X" on the surface to be glued. Draw the lines long enough to go slightly outside or over the edge of the area to be glued
- Test fit the two parts to be attached, then hold them firmly together with one hand in the correct position. Take the pencil in the other hand and draw marks on the second piece that match up with where the lines from the first piece are visible
- Use the straight edge to draw an "X" between the points of the second part. The centers of the two "X" marks should match up
- Select a drill bit slightly larger than the piece of wire (the "pin"). Drill holes roughly half an inch deep in the resin at the center of the "X" on both parts to be attached
- Put two to three drops of super glue or five-minute epoxy in the drilled hole of one part. Insert the pin and allow it the glue to dry
- Put two to three drops of super glue or five-minute epoxy in the drilled hole of the other part. Put a thin smear of glue on the rest of the surface to be connected
- Press the parts together, making sure the pin smoothly enters the drilled hole of the second part. Quickly make sure the parts are properly aligned, then give the glue a few seconds to bond
- Allow the glue to dry. Check the packaging for suggesting drying time
Tips & Warnings:
- Smaller parts, such as hands, should not be pinned because they could be damaged. Simply glue and attach.Children should be supervised by an adult when using drills, super glue or five-minute epoxy
- 1 x Unique Eco-friendly Lion Head Resin Figurines Home Decor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.