Customers Also Bought
- Add the unique and wonderful Lion Figurine to your collection and for accent display in your home or office
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Lion Figurine
- Lion Figurine is also a perfect gift item to a collector
- Made of environment-friendly compound which is generally used for statues, figurines, and Decorative Figurines
- Home Figurines are a sturdy material that allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture
- The contemporary piece will add a playful yet stylish touch to your home decor
- The precious figurines are sure to draw a second glance from onlookers
- Material: Eco-friendly Resin
- Size: 16 x 13.5 x 28.5cm/6.3 x 5.3 x 11.2in(L x W x H)
- The contemporary piece will add a playful yet stylish touch to your home decor, it will well decorate your house
- The back view of this lion decor. Because they are a resin, composite construction, this Lion Figurine could be placed outside in a garden, patio area as well as displayed indoors
- The precious figurines are sure to draw a second glance from onlookers, it is classic to put this lion decor in your house
- More details for this lion, with good design and made with delicate craft, these Home Statues will perfectly decorate your house or your office
How to Paint a Resin Figurine?
- Resin figurines can enliven an inside or outdoor space. New figurines are vivid with color and personality. The paint quality, however, usually deteriorates as time passes. You can salvage a faded resin figurine by giving it a new coat of paint. Add a personal touch to change the color scheme and create a unique and individualized item
- Clean the resin figurine thoroughly with soap and water before beginning the project. Allow the item to dry completely before starting the painting process
- Spray the washed and dried resin figurine with a thin coat of sandable spray primer. Let dry and repeat the process three to four times. Purchase a sandable spray primer at a local automotive center. Let the primer dry before applying the paint
- Paint the resin statue in thin, even coats. Let the paint dry between layers. Spray a coat of acrylic lacquer sealer on the statue between coats. Repeat the process until the desired color is achieved
- Paint the eyes and lips with a high-gloss acrylic brush-on sealer. This adds life to the resin figurine
Tips & Warnings:
- Spray the entire resin figurine with glossy acrylic lacquer sealer for a gloss shine if desired. Give the figurine three to five coats to get a really high gloss. If you do this, skip the high-gloss treatment to the eyes and lips
How to Glue Resin Figures?
- Resins are popular, sturdy casting materials for a variety of figures, including mass-produced statues from companies such as Sideshow Collectibles, gift-store figurines and privately produced models known as "garage kits." Assembly or repair of a resin figure can often be accomplished with a simple smear of super glue, but a few extra steps to pin together larger parts with a short piece of strong wire will make the bond stronger and longer-lasting
- Select one of two parts to be glued together. Using the straight edge and pencil, draw an "X" on the surface to be glued. Draw the lines long enough to go slightly outside or over the edge of the area to be glued
- Test fit the two parts to be attached, then hold them firmly together with one hand in the correct position. Take the pencil in the other hand and draw marks on the second piece that match up with where the lines from the first piece are visible
- Use the straight edge to draw an "X" between the points of the second part. The centers of the two "X" marks should match up
- Select a drill bit slightly larger than the piece of wire (the "pin"). Drill holes roughly half an inch deep in the resin at the center of the "X" on both parts to be attached
- Put two to three drops of super glue or five-minute epoxy in the drilled hole of one part. Insert the pin and allow it the glue to dry
- Put two to three drops of super glue or five-minute epoxy in the drilled hole of the other part. Put a thin smear of glue on the rest of the surface to be connected
- Press the parts together, making sure the pin smoothly enters the drilled hole of the second part. Quickly make sure the parts are properly aligned, then give the glue a few seconds to bond
- Allow the glue to dry. Check the packaging for suggesting drying time
Tips & Warnings:
- Smaller parts, such as hands, should not be pinned because they could be damaged. Simply glue and attach.Children should be supervised by an adult when using drills, super glue or five-minute epoxy
- 1 x Unique Eco-friendly Lion Head Resin Figurines Home Decor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.