Customers Also Bought
- The Christmas decoration makes your house more beautiful and splendid
- The Christmas decorations is totally environmental-friendly to celebrate the holiday
- The Christmas decorations can also be used as a Christmas home decor
- Made with exquisite workmanship and good design, you and your families will love it
- A nice present to others, which contains your care and good wishes for them
- The elegant design and gorgeous red color make your room more beautiful in this Christmas season
How to Store Christmas Decorations:
When Twelfth Night rolls around, put on your favorite album of carols for one last listen, pour a final glass of eggnog and put your ornaments and other Christmas decorations to bed for another year
- Get out all the boxes you've saved, and set them on a coffee table or other surface (not on the floor - someone will smash them). If any are torn or splitting at the seams, mend them with tape. Find a few other boxes you can press into service. Old shoe or boot boxes are perfect and are an easy size to store
- Gather some wrapping material - tissue paper is perfect
- Take the ornaments off the tree. Put any that fit into their original boxes away first - those glass balls that fit so nicely into six-packs, for example. Lay the others out in a safe place
- Sort the remaining ornaments by size, weight and fragility. Sturdy wood and plastic ornaments will be fine in a box nestled into tissue paper or an old towel, with layers going from heavy to light. Fragile ornaments should be wrapped individually and put in a separate, marked box. Anything that is particularly fragile or precious should be wrapped in tissue paper and be put in its own small box and then be placed inside the larger box with the other fragile ornaments
- Place anything that might deteriorate - children's dough ornaments, for example - in a separate box. No matter how carefully you wrap them, there's a chance they'll fall apart - and you don't want crumbs all over your beautiful handmade pieces
- Wind strands of lights neatly. Hold the plug in one hand with your arm bent in an "L" shape, and with the other hand, loop the strand down around your elbow and up between your thumb and forefinger. Do the same with garland that is worth saving. Place these on top of ornaments, if they fit, or in a separate box
- Wrap candles that are worth saving in tissue, and put them in their own box - just in case. Store in a cool place
- Check wreaths and other decorations to see what they're made of and what shape they're in. Anything made of fresh materials - a flower or chili-pepper wreath, for example - will not store well (these are really one-time decorations). A dried wreath may be stored carefully in a cardboard box
- Tape the boxes closed, and store them with the labels out. The top shelf of a closet or a corner of the basement or attic is perfect - somewhere they can sit undisturbed until next year
How to Decorate with Christmas Decor:
When decorating for Christmas, think first about the kind of feeling you want to create for yourself and your guests. If you want a kitschy, retro feeling, use lots of colored lights and quirky accents like antique Santa figurines. For a homey, casual atmosphere use white lights and natural accents, like sprigs of cranberries and wreaths made from twigs. For a modern feeling, avoid red and green altogether and decorate with a silver-and-blue color scheme
- Decorate the exterior of your home first, starting the weekend after Thanksgiving. This is especially important if you live in a snowy area because you'll want to get lights on your outdoor trees before heavy snow comes. Hang large ornaments in bare trees and put lights in evergreen trees. Wrap strings of twinkle lights around trees and hang netted lights over bushes
- Hang a wreath on the front door. You can buy a wreath made from evergreen boughs from a store or from the stand where you buy your Christmas tree. Attach a bow made from red ribbon. You can also make your own wreath. Start with a foam wreath base from a craft store and use hot glue to attach pine cones or twigs. Cover up any bald patches by gluing on clusters of cranberries
- Buy a Christmas tree. Before choosing one, measure the height of the ceiling in the room where you plan to set up the tree. Look for a tree that is 6 to 12 inches shorter than the ceiling so you'll have room for a tree topper. Have a half inch cut off from the base of the tree. "Real Simple" magazine claims that doing this will add an extra 2 to 3 weeks to your tree's life. Once you get the tree home, set it up in a tree stand filled with cold water. For a homey style, cover the tree with strings of colored or white lights and homemade ornaments and crafts made by you or your kids. For an upscale tree, use white lights. Choose one or two theme colors and use ornaments in only those colors
- Decorate the fireplace and mantle. If you have a fireplace, chances are it's a focal point in your home, so decorating this area goes a long way toward creating a holiday atmosphere. If you don't light fires, put three to five large white candles inside your fireplace. "Better Homes and Garden" magazine suggests placing two glass vases filled with silver ball ornaments on the mantle and surrounding them with evergreen garlands for a homey atmosphere. For a more modern feel, the magazine suggests placing white platters filled with citrus fruits (like whole lemons and limes) on the mantle for a burst of color. Use fake fruit or real fruit, but be prepared to replace the real fruit once every 10 days to prevent rotting. Stand thick white candles between the platters
- Add poinsettias. These flowers are available in red, white, pink and yellow. They typically come in foil-covered flower pots. Place a few pots together in an entryway so you'll be greeted with a burst of color every time you enter. For a less traditional look, cut individual stems from the poinsettias and place them in vases around the house
- Finally, add some personal touches. Even if you're going for a modern, upscale feel, you can still add a few of your favorite family Christmas decorations. Hang up the clothespin reindeer you made in preschool and remember how proud you were when your parents hung it on the family tree
- 1 x Christmas decorations
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.93||USD$ 8.77||USD$ 8.62||USD$ 8.42||USD$ 8.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.