Solid Fox Fur V Neck Long Sleeve Women Coats
Disclaimer: This is an average-size product fit for most people, however we still do precise measurements for your products Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by stlyes,please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
|ClothType||Size||Clothes Length||Bust||Sleeve Length||Shoulder Width||Color|
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Material: Fox Fur
- Pattern: Solid
- Season: Autumn & Winter
- This Fox Fur Coat is a nice coat with the unique design
- Comfortable touching of this Fox Fur Coat assured buying
- This V Neck Coat is the best gift for someone special
- The Fox Fur Coat can keep you warm and looking fashion forward and give you a super charming looking
- With the high quality material and nice workmanship, this women coat will show your high temperament
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Clothes Length Bust Sleeve Length Shoulder Width Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / 5XL 80 31.20 116 45.24 64 24.96 45 17.55 N/A / L 75 29.25 96 37.44 60 23.40 40 15.60 N/A / M 74 28.86 92 35.88 59 23.01 39 15.21 N/A / XL 76 29.64 100 39.00 61 23.79 41 15.99 N/A / XXL 77 30.03 104 40.56 62 24.18 42 16.38 N/A / XXXL 78 30.42 108 42.12 63 24.57 43 16.77 N/A / XXXXL 79 30.81 112 43.68 64 24.96 44 17.16 N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands,errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- 1 x Women's Coat
How to Clean Fox Fur
Fox fur is usually in the form of a mounted pelt, a garment or on the back of a taxidermied animal. Cleaning the fur varies slightly by case and condition. The older the fur, the more delicately you have to handle it, and shaking out the fur to get rid of dust and other particulates isn't an option. Because many fox furs are relatively long-haired, they are particularly susceptible to collecting dust
- Spot clean a stain at once with a cleaning solution and rag. Pat the area with the rag rather than stroking to avoid removing guard hairs. Hang the coat to dry after the stain is removed
- Place the coat on an ironing board and gently stroke the fur with a rag soaked in cleaning solution. Only stroke in the direction of the hair, or you may remove hairs needlessly. If you have a pelt, hold it by the butt while you clean it. Hang both to dry, but for a taxidermied fox, use a hair blower but do not hold it within 6 inches of the fur
- Bring back the shine of the fur by drying oat bran or cornmeal and laying it in the fur. These substances soak up dirt and grime. Comb out the cornmeal and bran and shake the coat or belt gently to loosen the rest of the substances
- Take the fur to a professional furrier if you fail to remove a stain. The furrier puts the coat through a sawdust treatment similar to the cornmeal and bran method. Next the fox fur is steamed and glazed, a process that separates and volumizes the hairs
Spec Sleeve Length Full Neckline V-Neck Sleeve Style Conventional sleeve Decoration Pockets Style OL
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews