Customers Also Bought
- Unique bird style, rich color, cute and bright, decor your home and bring you good mood
- Its unique design will add a special taste to your decor
- An ideal way to keep things organized with this Iron Hanger
- Made of iron, our wall hook hanger would be solid and durable for long time
- When you come home, you can put your coat, key or hat on the Coat Hangers
- This wall hook hanger can help the household keep small items in good order
- Our wall hook hanger will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- The wall hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Material: Iron
- Size: 11.0 x 16.0cm/4.3 x 6.3in(W x H)
- Made of iron, our coat hangers would be solid and durable for long time use
- Different colors for your option and bird details will catch your eyes
- Create a concise, succinct and artistic style in your home removing tire when you enter the door after all day work
- Keep your things at hand with the decorative hook. Let clothing hooks bring nature and scenery to your home
- The green hook is one of the most popular presents to the new-married and new apartment movers
- Don't you think they are like colorful birds? no, they are arts of hangers
How to Install a Coat Hook:
- Choose where you want to install the coat hook. The hook can be mounted in drywall, plaster, through wood paneling, inside a closet or armoire, on the inside of a door, or on a wall-mounted rack
- Drill a hole in drywall, plaster, or inside a door or armoire at the desired height for the hook. The hole should be 1/8-inch in diameter smaller than the diameter of the bolt or screw for the wall hook. This will ensure a tight fit
- Use a stud finder to locate a wall stud behind wood paneling, then drill for the coat hanger directly through the paneling and into the stud or use a heavy plastic wall anchor for mounting the coat hook
- Screw in the coat hook by hand or use padded pliers for the last few turns to secure the hook to the wall. Rotate hook so it is facing upward
- In wood paneling, insert a wall anchor, gently tap the anchor flush with the wall using a hammer, and screw the coat hook into the anchor, turning the hook upward when complete
How to Remove Wall Hooks:
The goal when removing wall hooks from the wall is to minimize the amount of damage done. Whether you are removing a wall hook that is screwed into the wall or a hook that is stuck to the wall with adhesive, repairing the wall will be the same. The process takes time since each product you apply to the wall, will need to dry completely before you move on.
- Unscrew the hook from the wall. Do this carefully with a screwdriver. You want to prevent causing any damage to the wall. If the hook you are removing was a self-adhesive hook, you'll want to slide a paint scraper under the hook and twist the scraper to separate the hook from the wall. Self-adhesives hooks tend to cause more damage than screwed in hooks
- Smear wall spackle over the hole with the spackle knife. Use the flat edge of the sparkling knife to scrap away any excess spackle. Go over the spot again with the spackle and scrap it away again just like you did the first time
- Allow plenty of time for the Spackle to dry. If the hole you filled was deep, you should let the Spackle sit over night to dry. This way you'll know for sure if it is going to settle into the hole at all. If the hole is shallow, than a couple hours should be more than enough time
- Use sandpaper to get rid of any clumps or rough edges. You'll just need to lightly rub the sand paper over the dried Spackle a few times. The spot should be smooth to the touch
- Paint over the area with primer. Give the primer at least four hours to dry, but still check it before moving to the next step
- Paint over the area with the same color paint the wall is painted. If it has been along time since the wall was painted, you'll want to get a paint chip off the wall and have it matched at a paint store
- 1 x Hook
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.