Customers Also Bought
- Decorative Wall hook is beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- The Wall hook will add a decorative flair to what may otherwise be just your regular, everyday entranceway wall
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this hook
- Our Wall hook will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- Its creative design will add a great touch to your decor
- The Coat Wall Hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Material: MDF
- This Decorative Wall Hook is a useful art wall decor for hanging keys, towels, aprons, dog and puppy leashes and many more items
- Easy to install and convenient to use
- Question mark will add great touch to your home decor
- High quality wood will give you a sense of elegance
- The Decorative Wall Hook is capable of being used in other areas of your home like the kitchen garage or laundry room, this Wood Wall Hook is as versatile as it is functional
How to Remove Wall Hooks
The goal when removing wall hooks from the wall is to minimize the amount of damage done. Whether you are removing a wall hook that is screwed into the wall or a hook that is stuck to the wall with adhesive, repairing the wall will be the same. The process takes time since each product you apply to the wall, will need to dry completely before you move on.
- Unscrew the hook from the wall. Do this carefully with a screwdriver. You want to prevent causing any damage to the wall. If the hook you are removing was a self-adhesive hook, you'll want to slide a paint scraper under the hook and twist the scraper to separate the hook from the wall. Self-adhesives hooks tend to cause more damage than screwed in hooks.
- Smear wall spackle over the hole with the spackle knife. Use the flat edge of the sparkling knife to scrap away any excess spackle. Go over the spot again with the spackle and scrap it away again just like you did the first time.
- Allow plenty of time for the Spackle to dry. If the hole you filled was deep, you should let the Spackle sit over night to dry. This way you'll know for sure if it is going to settle into the hole at all. If the hole is shallow, than a couple hours should be more than enough time.
- Use sandpaper to get rid of any clumps or rough edges. You'll just need to lightly rub the sand paper over the dried Spackle a few times. The spot should be smooth to the touch.
- Paint over the area with primer. Give the primer at least four hours to dry, but still check it before moving to the next step.
- Paint over the area with the same color paint the wall is painted. If it has been along time since the wall was painted, you'll want to get a paint chip off the wall and have it matched at a paint store.
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Wall Hook
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.44||USD$ 6.96||USD$ 6.54||USD$ 6.17||USD$ 5.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.