Customers Also Bought
- Decorative Wall hook is beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- The Wall hook will add a decorative flair to what may otherwise be just your regular, everyday entranceway wall
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this hook
- Our Wall hook will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- Its creative design will add a great touch to your decor
- The Coat Wall Hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Material: MDF
- This Decorative Wall Hook is a useful art wall decor for hanging keys, towels, aprons, dog and puppy leashes and many more items
- Easy to install and convenient to use
- Question mark will add great touch to your home decor
- High quality wood will give you a sense of elegance
- The Decorative Wall Hook is capable of being used in other areas of your home like the kitchen garage or laundry room, this Wood Wall Hook is as versatile as it is functional
How to Remove Wall Hooks
The goal when removing wall hooks from the wall is to minimize the amount of damage done. Whether you are removing a wall hook that is screwed into the wall or a hook that is stuck to the wall with adhesive, repairing the wall will be the same. The process takes time since each product you apply to the wall, will need to dry completely before you move on.
- Unscrew the hook from the wall. Do this carefully with a screwdriver. You want to prevent causing any damage to the wall. If the hook you are removing was a self-adhesive hook, you'll want to slide a paint scraper under the hook and twist the scraper to separate the hook from the wall. Self-adhesives hooks tend to cause more damage than screwed in hooks.
- Smear wall spackle over the hole with the spackle knife. Use the flat edge of the sparkling knife to scrap away any excess spackle. Go over the spot again with the spackle and scrap it away again just like you did the first time.
- Allow plenty of time for the Spackle to dry. If the hole you filled was deep, you should let the Spackle sit over night to dry. This way you'll know for sure if it is going to settle into the hole at all. If the hole is shallow, than a couple hours should be more than enough time.
- Use sandpaper to get rid of any clumps or rough edges. You'll just need to lightly rub the sand paper over the dried Spackle a few times. The spot should be smooth to the touch.
- Paint over the area with primer. Give the primer at least four hours to dry, but still check it before moving to the next step.
- Paint over the area with the same color paint the wall is painted. If it has been along time since the wall was painted, you'll want to get a paint chip off the wall and have it matched at a paint store.
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Wall Hook
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.72||USD$ 7.63||USD$ 7.50||USD$ 7.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.