Customers Also Bought
- The Fishing Lure gives fish a very subtle yet irresistible action that can be used in any kind of fishing situation
- Excellent and nice Fishing Lure for helping you to catch more big fishes
- These Fishing Baits are best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Soft plastic Fishing Baits presents a very subtle life-like action that even highly pressured fish can't resist
- The Fish Bait can attract bass, blackfish, catfish effectively
- Minnow body with a high-intensity single tail hook, very useful to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 130mm / 5.1in (Length)
- Dive: 0-1.5m
- Excellent and nice Fishing Lure for helping you to catch more big fishes, very useful to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly
- The fishing lures are so pliable that a run through thick weeds or a fish's misdirected attempt to gobble the bait can rip the lure or pull it off the hook entirely
- The Fishing Baits give fish a very subtle yet irresistible action that can be used in any kind of fishing situation
- This lure bait is your best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing. So what are you still waiting for?
How to Use Plastic Bait Fishing Lures:
- Learn what plastic bait fishing lures are. They are inexpensive bait mass produced that work well in most conditions and for most fish. Most are interchangeable between fish, too, and because they are so easy to use, most anglers love them
- Rig a plastic bait lure, such as a worm, on a bass sized hook; no weight is needed. Add another bait, if you would like to, in front of the plastic worm. Good options (especially for bass fishing) include the Carolina rig, drop-shop, a jighead or a Texas rig
- Use plastic bait lures anywhere. They are highly effective as weedless hooks, and those that work well in shallow water. For deep water, use a plastic Carolina Rig while in water under 8 feet, use a drop shot to weight the plastic lure down
- Realize there are a few drawbacks to using plastic fishing lures for bait. They do take a bit longer to learn how to use, to position on the line and they require patience. Plan to spend a little more time fishing with plastic bait than with live bait, but the results are there
- Buy plastic bait fishing lures in a variety of styles. The best results for plastic lures will be in walleye and bass, but any other type of fish will react to the plastic lures as well. Buy lures designed for the fish you wish to catch at local fish tackle shops or through online suppliers
- 10 x Fishing Lures
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.91||USD$ 39.37||USD$ 38.83||USD$ 38.12||USD$ 38.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.