- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this storage wall hook
- Our storage wall hook will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- Its creative design will add a great touch to your decor
- The storage wall hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Decorative hooks are beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- Wood wall hook will add a decorative flair to what may otherwise be just your regular, everyday entranceway wall
- Material: Wood
- Length: 18cm/7.1in
- Appreciate marine world at home. Our storage wall hook will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- The back of storage wall hook. And this cute and durable decorative hook is as versatile as it is functional
- Animal pattern will highlight your home decor. Its creative design will add a great touch to your decor
- The special white hook will make your life easy. And they come in many sizes and several styles
- Animal design will entertain your children. The storage wall hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- High quality wood will give you a sense of elegance. The decorative hook can make your wall more interesting
- Keep your necessary things at hand with the hook. Storage wall hook can help display decorative items or stand alone
- You can image the size of wood wall hook according to the coin. The storage wall hook home immediately
- Color and pattern are random in delivery
How to Decorate With Wall Hooks:
- Decide on location. Determine where you want to use wall hooks. Popular locations include powder rooms, bathrooms, foyers, bedrooms and areas near doorways, but you are not limited to these choices. Also try wall hooks in a family room, laundry room or kitchen
- Determine the purpose. Decide whether your wall hook will be purely decorative or whether it will be used for hanging keys, hats or other essentials. It may be also display decorative items. If you intend to use the wall hook, determine who will be using it and what it needs to support
- Test for studs to ensure that you do not purchase any hooks that you are unable to install because existing studs are supporting the drywall. You can use a hammer by gently tapping it on the wall to listen for changing sounds indicating there is a stud or you can use an electronic or magnetic stud finder which use a sensor to alert you to the location of studs. Lightly pencil the areas you cannot install a hook
- Measure the wall space to determine the size of the wall hooks you want and how many you want. You can choose individual wall hooks or a rack that has multiple hooks on it
- Photographing the area's surrounding décor and wall area will make it easier for a salesperson to assist you with your purchase
- Shop for wall hooks. Consider the material of the wall hook, the size, the use, the configuration of the hook, your wall space and your existing décor when selecting hooks. Wrought iron hooks are popular and can be found in stores as well as online. The dark contrast of some hooks enhances a pale wall color. Hooks in brass, porcelain, wood and other materials are also available. Some hooks are themed or shaped like objects or animals
- Position the hook. Ask a friend or family member to hold up the hook before you install it so you can make sure it is the appropriate level. If it is going to be used regularly, you will want to make sure that the intended user can reach it. If the hook is going to support a decorative item such as a picture or plate, you will want it placed so that the item it supports is at eye level. Look at the hook and make sure it is in the appropriate place and have the person holding it mark where it should be installed
- Read the directions and install the hook. Hooks often come with the necessary hardware needed for installation. You will also need a screwdriver or hammer, depending on the hook's hardware
How to Remove Wall Hooks:
- Unscrew the hook from the wall. Do this carefully with a screwdriver. You want to prevent causing any damage to the wall. If the hook you are removing was a self-adhesive hook, you'll want to slide a paint scraper under the hook and twist the scraper to separate the hook from the wall. Self-adhesives hooks tend to cause more damage than screwed in hooks
- Smear wall spackle over the hole with the spackle knife. Use the flat edge of the sparkling knife to scrap away any excess spackle. Go over the spot again with the spackle and scrap it away again just like you did the first time
- Allow plenty of time for the Spackle to dry. If the hole you filled was deep, you should let the Spackle sit over night to dry. This way you'll know for sure if it is going to settle into the hole at all. If the hole is shallow, than a couple hours should be more than enough time
- Use sandpaper to get rid of any clumps or rough edges. You'll just need to lightly rub the sand paper over the dried Spackle a few times. The spot should be smooth to the touch
- Paint over the area with primer. Give the primer at least four hours to dry, but still check it before moving to the next step
- Paint over the area with the same color paint the wall is painted. If it has been along time since the wall was painted, you'll want to get a paint chip off the wall and have it matched at a paint store
How to Make Decorative Ornament Hooks:
- Cut a 4-inch section of 18-gauge wire with wire cutters for each hook you want to make
- Pinch one end of a wire with needle-nosed pliers and pull it tightly against the sides of a 1/4- inch dowel, wrapping it around the dowel to create a hook on one end
- Slide some colorful seed beads onto the straight end of the wire. Use the traditional red and green colored beads for Christmas or use colors that complement nontraditional decor colors you use
- Pinch the straight end of the wire with needle-nosed pliers and wrap it once around a 1/2-inch dowel
- Slide the wire off of the dowel and pinch the end again, twisting it to coil it inward, creating a spiral shape
- Slide the wire loop of ornaments onto the hook-end of the ornament hooks and slide them down to the spiral end. Hang the hook ends over branches on your Christmas tree
- 1 x Hook
Spec Condition New Type Hook Size 18cm/7.1in(Length) Material Wood Features Features An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this hook
Our hook will help you create extra hanging space in any room
Its creative design will add a great touch to your decor
The hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hook
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 5.76||USD$ 5.29||USD$ 4.90||USD$ 4.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: This rack has beautiful real wood patterns. It is better than what I expected. We almost change our mind to use it for decoration instead of for use in the laundry room. There is no question about its strength.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought a second one to hang on the back of the door to hang robes! Very happy with this purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: I am very please with this. It is well made and easy install instructions. <br/>I will be purchasing another one for my boyfriend place. I wish there was more of a color selection. Was hoping for black.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've had this for over a year now and I really like it. It's very stylish and looks good on the wall even out in the entry. I recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a very solid product. The wood is thick and heavy much to my surprise. The hooks seem to be very solid and aren't floppy.
Was this review helpful?