Customers Also Bought
- These horse riding pants are made of cotton, which are comfortable and durable to use
- The material of these riding pants is very smooth and soft, which will not obstruct your motion
- With strong air permeability function, these horse riding pants are comfortable to wear
- The riding pants are very fashion and good looking, which will make you more charming
- Super soft and lightweight with wonderful stretch, these riding pants are perfect for riding
- With fine workmanship in every detail and good design, the riding pants are attactive
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Beige & Coffee
- For those who like horse riding or other outdoor sports, this pair of riding pants is a must have
- The horse riding breeches is very fashion and good looking, which will draw people's eyes
- These riding breeches have strong air permeability function, which are comfortable to wear
- These two elastic bands are the biggest difference from other pants which will make it easier to put the pants into boots
- Made of cotton, these riding pants are comfortable and durable for you
Clothes for Children:
- Horse clothes do not need to be stylish, but these days, you can find both style and practicality as you outfit your young equestrian. Safety is the most important consideration, starting at both ends -- the feet and the head. Everything in between can vary according to type of riding and personal preference, with comfort as the priority. Network in your local horse community to find good, used horse clothing for children; several online stores also carry children's lines in both English and Western disciplines
- Hard-toed boots with heels are essential for riding and handling horses
- Hard-toed boots with a slight heel are very important for not just riding horses, but also for handling them. It would not even take the full weight of a horse's hoof on a child's toe to cause severe pain and possibly even break a bone. While a hard-toed boot may not completely prevent that from happening, it can certainly decrease the odds and eliminate unnecessary discomfort. A slight heel keeps the foot from slipping out of the stirrup. For English riding, you will want a paddock or barn boot, For Western riding, just about any quality cowboy or other Western boot will suffice
- Riding helmets are an important safety item
- Protective headgear should be non-negotiable for your child. You can easily find children's helmets in tack shops and supply stores, as well as through online stores. If you are using a used helmet, make sure it is cleaned and disinfected. All equestrian helmets should bear a sticker noting ASTM certification for equestrian sports, which is required by many equestrian governing bodies and particularly for competition. A bicycle helmet is better than no helmet, but should only be used until you can get your child an ASTM-certified helmet
- Riding breeches are comfortable and easy to find in equestrian supply stores.
- Comfort is key in legwear. If your children prefer to ride in jeans, look for seams that will not rub and cause painful sores. English riders who use half-chaps may have difficulty wearing them with bulky denim; riding tights and breeches are a more comfortable option and also required for competition. You can get full chaps for both English and Western disciplines, but that is usually not necessary at a child's level, unless for Western show.
- Again, comfort is key, as well as adherence to required show attire in competition. For lessons or other schooling, your English rider should wear a polo shirt or other comfortable pullover shirt suited for the temperature in which she is riding. Make sure there is plenty of room for freedom of movement and to keep tucked into her breeches. Western riders can school in any comfortable shirt as well, but may need more traditional Western wear for showing
How to Determine Sizes for Riding Breeches:
- Correctly sized riding breeches are key to a comfortable horseback outing. You will sit and ride better if you are wearing the correct size of riding breeches. You can choose from many options and styles when it comes to riding breeches, depending on what type of riding you normally do. Besides comfort, if you take part in competitive riding your clothing should fit perfectly and not provide any sort of distraction for judges. Follow these guidelines to determine the size of riding breeches for you
- Determine which style of riding breeches you plan to get. Most breeches come in low-rise or regular fit. Low-rise breeches will rest on your hips rather than your waist
- Use a tape measure to measure around your waist or hips, depending on what style breeches you are buying. Measure around your waist for regular fit breeches; around your hips for low-rise breeches
- Measure your inseam to make sure you order the proper length of breeches. Your inseam is the inside of your leg. Breeches should rest just below the calf muscle. Most manufacturers show inseam lengths. You may have to order long, depending on your inseam measurement
- Order your breeches according to your waist and inseam measurements. Breeches are sold according to waist measurement. You should order the size slightly above your waist measurement. For example, if your waist measure is 25 inches, order the riding breeches in a 26
- Check the fit of your breeches in the store or once you receive them if you ordered online. The breeches should not gap at the waist and the suede patches should fit at your knee
- 1 x Pair of Horse Riding Breeches
Spec Condition New Type Horse Riding Breeches Color Beige & Coffee Material Cotton Features Features Made of high quality cotton, these horse riding breeches are comfortable and durable
The material of these riding breeches is very smooth and soft, which will not obstruct your motion
With strong air permeability function, these horse riding breeches are comfortable to wear
The design of these riding breeches is very fashion and good looking
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Horse Riding Breeches
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 55.35||USD$ 52.46||USD$ 49.56||USD$ 45.71||USD$ 45.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?