Customers Also Bought
- This hot melt glue guns are perfect for bonding all types of materials, toys and models, artificial flowers, decorations, etc
- Power Indicator function for more easy use
- Small, portable size for quick gluing jobs in tight spots
- Unique design that keeps heat flow away from handle, so it won't get hot
- Electronic solid-state design with a high-impact, lightweight housing
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 100W
- 100W Durable Metal Head Hot Melt Trigger Glue Gun
How to Use a Glue Gun Safely:
When you work with crafts, you have to be extremely conscious of safety issues. It is always important to know what safety concerns need to be addressed with every art supply or piece of equipment that is brought into the art room. Even simple things like dye, glitter and glues can be a safety issue if it is not used correctly. Glue guns are one of the pieces of equipment that craftsmen tend to get injured with most often. There are several things that you should remember when working with a glue gun.
- Unplug the hot glue gun when it is not in use. Do not walk away for 5 minutes, and leave the glue gun unattended. Hot glue guns range in temperature form around 250 to 430 degrees. If it fell onto the floor or against something flammable, it could light a fire or burn something
- Keep the hot glue gun on a stand or heat proof surface. Many glue guns come with a stand, but do not trust the glue gun to stay on the stand. Place a heat proof mat on the table, and put the glue gun stand on top of the mat. If the glue gun falls off the stand, it should fall on the mat
- Keep your fingers away from the tip of the glue gun. You can receive a third degree burn at temperatures over 160, and the average temperature of hot glue is around 325 degrees. If it gets on your fingers it will stick until it cools
- Keep an ice pack and aloe gel where you are working in case you burn yourself. You can get chill packs that can be placed in the freezer, used and refrozen to use later
- Place glue guns out of childrens reach. If a child can reach the glue gun, they will grab it, and usually their hands go straight for the hot end. Even if you think the glue gun is out of a child's reach, do not leave a child alone in the room with a hot glue gun.
- Place the glue gun in a place where pets can not get near it. This especially applies to cats. Cats jump onto tables, counters and other high surfaces, so watch your pets carefully
- Allow glue guns to cool completely before you put it up. Let the glue gun cool at least 20 minutes or until it is cool to the touch before it is stored
Tips & Warnings:
- Silicone baking mats work very well for a fireproof mat to place the glue gun on top of when it is hot
- Remember, hot glue will stick to fingers until it cools. Make sure your fingers do not come in contact with the glue. It can cause very bad burns
- 1 x Hot Melt Glue Gun
- 1 x Power Cable
General Model M-965A Spec Power Rating 100W
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.21||USD$ 22.15||USD$ 20.09||USD$ 17.34||USD$ 17.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?