Customers Also Bought
- It is a 100% brand new hot shoe adapter
- Made of high and durable material
- It can be used for Canon Nikon Pentax DSL Flash Light
- What's important, hot shoe adapter is compatible with flash trigger, it's very convenient and benefits
- This Hot Shoe Converter is of good quality, convenient to use on the camera
- It is an essential accessory for digital cameras, which made of high quality material
- This Hot Shoe Converter is very easy to use
What Is Accessory Shoe on a Camera?
- Both high-end compact cameras and single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras often come equipped with an accessory shoe. This built-in camera feature -- more commonly referred to as a hotshoe -- allows you to mount an external flash or off-camera flash cord to your camera body. Metal connection points on the accessory shoe enable the accessory and camera to communicate exposure data. Both film and digital cameras can have hotshoes
- Finding Your HotshoeThe small, bracket-like structure rests on the top of your camera, usually positioned in the center, just above the optical viewfinder. Some manufacturers position the hotshoe on compact cameras on the users left side -- when looking through the camera -- opposite the shutter button. If the hotshoe has a protective cover, slide it back towards you to remove it. This will reveal the hotshoe's metal surface with circular contact points flanked by two raised brackets. The hotshoe closely mirrors the size of a postage stamp
- Hotshoe AttachmentsThe hotshoe on the camera allows for an external flash unit, flash extender or off-camera flash cord to attach to your camera. External flash units give you the ability to illuminate subjects positioned further away than the camera's built-in flash can reach. Most built-in flash units emit light a maximum of 10-to-12 feet, while an external flash unit can reach well beyond 150 feet, depending on the model
- Flash extenders, created as an accessory for compact cameras, are smaller in size, have less features and lower power output when compared to external flash units. But, at a fraction of the cost, a flash extender can on average increase the camera's flash power to reach 20-to-25 feet
- Off-camera flash cords connect a flash unit to the hotshoe via a 3-to-4 foot cable. This allows the photographer to hand-hold the flash unit and get creative with directional lighting. The cord also allows the flash to mount to a flash bracket, making the flash sit approximately 12-inches higher than usual above the camera. This distance helps reduce shadows behind subjects and the occurrence of red-eye reflections
- About CompatibilityYour camera's hotshoe will have either one round metal contact point or a pattern of multiple points. If you have one contact point, your camera utilizes a fully manual external flash unit. Your camera and flash will not communicate exposure data, therefore you program with the flash for the approximate distance between the camera and subject for each scene
- If you notice several contact points, your camera has a dedicated hotshoe and can utilize fully automatic flash units. Once attached the flash and camera will exchange data about each scene, allowing you to use the flash in an automatic mode. You won't need to change the flash settings each time your subject changes his distance from the camera. To ensure compatibility, use a flash unit made by the same manufacturer as the camera. Due to the configuration of the contact points, flash units are not interchangeable among camera brands
- Cleaning the HotshoeHotshoes can accumulate corrosion. With periodic use, you'll probably never notice any visual build-up of the white, flaky debris, but you may notice a lack of electronic connection between the accessory and the hotshoe
- To keep the metal contact points clean, rub a pencil eraser over the metal parts of the hotshoe and the metal contact points on the base of the accessory. Wipe away any eraser shavings, and you're done. Try to clean your hotshoe once a week if you use it daily. If you only use your camera for special events or a few times a month, clean the hotshoe once a month
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.44||USD$ 9.94||USD$ 9.48||USD$ 9.07||USD$ 8.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.