Customers Also Bought
- It features a stopper, so water will not leak out
- Unique fish scale pattern, very beautiful
- This warm water bag can keep your feet and hands warm and comfortable
- Hot water bag is fabulous to use for aches and pains, muscular tension, stress or cramps
- Rubber hot can hold the heat for a long time when it filled the hot water
- The rubber warm water bag warms up your bed quickly at chilly nights
- Size: 18.0 x 15.5cm/7.1 x 6.1in(L x W)
- Material: Rubber
- The stopper of this hot water bag can prevent the water from leaking
- The bright color gives you the warm feeling in winter
- This warm water bag is easy to use, you just fill the hot water into it
- Your bed and hands will be warmed quickly with this warm water bag
- The superior workmanship is also the bright spot of this water bag
What Are the Uses of a Hot Water Bag?
Hot water bottles or bags have been used for decades to treat many body issues. Most are affordable and all are easy to use. Hot water bags and bottles harness a natural and plentiful heat source -- hot water. With all the different colors and models, you can surely find one you like
Treat Body Issues
- You can use a hot water bag to treat aches and pains such as stomachaches and a sore back as well as menstrual cramps. The warmth will soothe the area and release muscle tension
- When you have a cold or the flu, it can provide relief from cold chills
- Playing sports usually brings on achy muscles or injuries. Use a hot water bag to treat with heat therapy
- If you have a dog with arthritis or conditions of the same nature, use it to help them feel better and soothe their aches and pains
- Place a hot water bag by the ear to soothe earaches rest it on your jaw to help toothache pain
- On a cold night, use a hot water bag under the covers to keep comfy and warm. You can also use it in your sleeping bag when you are camping outdoors or in your coat when you're watching outdoor events in the cold. They come in handy on planes, buses or trains when you're traveling and keep you cozy in unfamiliar places. When you go fishing or hunting, keep a hot water bag close to keep warm
- When dealing with unfamiliar places, holding a hot water bag can provide comfort and warmth
- Keep one under a blanket for your puppies or a new pet to soothe them in their new surroundings. The hot water bag offers security and can help calm the animals down. It can also work for newly hatched chicks or ducks
- Try using a hot water bag for woodworking. Place on a freshly glued wood joint to help them bond quickly and securely. The weight of the bottle can hold the joint firm and, as the bottle cools, the glue sets strongly
- With all the creative covers available today, giving a hot water bag or bottle as a gift is not a bad idea. Some people who might appreciate the gift of a hot water bottle include the elderly, who may be familiar with its traditional uses and comfort, and dancers, who can appreciate the comfort the hot water bottle brings after a strenuous class or performance
How to Apply a Hot Water Bag:
Hot water bags, also called hot water bottles, are rubber bags filled with hot water and used for heat therapy. Use hot water bottles to manage pain, such as headaches or arthritis, or to keep yourself warm on a cold night. Hot water bottles are safer than electric heating pads, which can start fires or cause electric shocks. Unlike electric heating pads, which stay at a constant temperature, hot water bags lose heat gradually. Still, hot water bags may cause injury if you do not use them carefully
- Fill the hot water bag with hot water from the tap. Check the water temperature; it should be between 104 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Squeeze the hot water bag gently to remove air; replace the cap or plug. Make sure the seal is tight enough to prevent water from leaking out
- Wrap the hot water bag in a towel to prevent direct skin contact with the heat
- Place the hot water bag on the affected area. If it is too painful, wrap the hot water bag in another towel to decrease the temperature, or place the hot water bag directly above or below the affected area
- Apply heat to the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes. If the hot water bag gets too cool, refill the water, and check the temperature again
- 1 x Hot Water Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.96||USD$ 8.28||USD$ 7.59||USD$ 6.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.