Customers Also Bought
- With panda shaped design, this hot water bottle looks lovely and pretty
- You could wash the cover of the warm water bottle if the cover is dirty
- Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and alleviate your aches and pains with this astounding hot water bag
- Soft and comfortable to touch the panda shape hot water bag
- This hot water bag is a must for every member of your family especially in the cold winter
- It can be the best gifts for the Christmas
- Stuffing Material: Cotton
- Hot Water Bottle Material: Plastic
- Capacity: 125ml
- Hot Water Bottle Cover Size: 22.0 x 10.0cm/8.7 x 3.9in(H x W)
- Hot Water Bottle Size: 11.0 x 7.5cm/4.3 x 3.0in(H x W)
- The cute hot water bottle is special and it is convenient for you to warm your hands
- This lovely hot water bottle can provide you continuous warmth for several hours
- You can take this cute panda hot water bag to anywhere you want
- The hot water bottle cover is made of soft cottom material
- You can take off the cover of the hot water bottle when it beomes dirty
- Screw the cap of the hot water bottle
- Prevent the overflow to burn your skin
How to Apply a Hot Water Bag:
Hot water bags, also called hot water bottles, are rubber bags filled with hot water and used for heat therapy. Use hot water bottles to manage pain, such as headaches or arthritis, or to keep yourself warm on a cold night. Hot water bottles are safer than electric heating pads, which can start fires or cause electric shocks. Unlike electric heating pads, which stay at a constant temperature, hot water bags lose heat gradually. Still, hot water bags may cause injury if you do not use them carefully.
- Fill the hot water bag with hot water from the tap. Check the water temperature; it should be between 104 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Squeeze the hot water bag gently to remove air; replace the cap or plug. Make sure the seal is tight enough to prevent water from leaking out
- Wrap the hot water bag in a towel to prevent direct skin contact with the heat
- Place the hot water bag on the affected area. If it is too painful, wrap the hot water bag in another towel to decrease the temperature, or place the hot water bag directly above or below the affected area
- Apply heat to the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes. If the hot water bag gets too cool, refill the water, and check the temperature again
How to Fill a Hot Water Bottle:
Hot water bottles have been used for centuries to warm beds. The earliest hot water bottles were metal containers filled with hot coals. Now they are made of thick rubber and filled with water. It can be tricky to fill a hot water bottle without accidental spills or burns. Here is the proper method.
- Check the hot water bottle for any damage, such as splits or holes. Fill the hot water bottle with cold water and gently squeeze. This will indicate any small leaks in the bottle. If the bottle is damaged in any way, do not use it
- Wrap the hot water bottle in a towel to prevent burns when filling. Unplug the stopper and empty any existing water
- Run your hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, generally after one to two minutes. Alternatively, you can heat the water on the stove, but don't use boiling water or you risk burns and damaging the rubber container
- Fill the hot water bottle until it is three quarters the way full. This will prevent the bottle from bursting if you accidentally lay on it
- Firmly secure the lid and hold the bottle upside down to check for leaks. Wrap the hot water bottle with a fresh, dry towel before using
- 1 x Hot Water Bottle
Spec Condition New Type Hot Water Bottle Material Cotton(Stuffing Material)
Plastic(Hot Water Bottle Material)
Dimension 22.0 x 10.0cm/8.7 x 3.9in(H x W)(Hot Water Bottle Cover)
11.0 x 7.5cm/4.3 x 3.0in(H x W)(Hot Water Bottle)
Features Features You could wash the cover of the hot water bottle if the cover is dirty
Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and alleviate your aches and pains with this astounding hot water bottle
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hot Water Bottle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 6175.64||CLP 5928.64||CLP 5681.64||CLP 5352.30||CLP 5352.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?