Customers Also Bought
- This Cheap Hot Water Bottle is ideal for relieving body aches and pains
- Ribbed surface of this Rubber Hot Water Bottle helps retain warm temperatures for hot therapy
- The hot water bottle is made from durable, natural rubber
- The rubber hot water bottle can quickly and easily keep you warm and alleviate your aches and pains
- The Rubber Hot Water Bottle warms up your bed quickly on chilly nights
- Material: Rubber
- Small Bottle Size: 22 x 12cm/8.66 x 4.72in(L x W)
- Middle Bottle Size: 27 x 14cm/10.62 x 5.51in(L x W)
- This Best Hot Water Bottle is made of high quality rubber material, which ensures long time used
- The rugged surface of this Rubber Hot Water Bottle ensures no slip when you use this rubber hot water bottle
- The air-tight stopper ensures no leaks, this high quality rubber hot water bottle with a patterned lint cover will be your best friends in cold winter
- This rubber hot water bottle is small enough for you to handle when filled with water but large enough to provide soothing warmth for hours
- Color is random in delivery
How to Fill a Hot Water Bottle
Hot water bottles have been used for centuries to warm beds. The earliest hot water bottles were metal containers filled with hot coals. Now they are made of thick rubber and filled with water. It can be tricky to fill a hot water bottle without accidental spills or burns. Here is the proper method
- Check the hot water bottle for any damage, such as splits or holes. Fill the hot water bottle with cold water and gently squeeze. This will indicate any small leaks in the bottle. If the bottle is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Wrap the hot water bottle in a towel to prevent burns when filling. Unplug the stopper and empty any existing water.
- Run your hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, generally after one to two minutes. Alternatively, you can heat the water on the stove, but don't use boiling water or you risk burns and damaging the rubber container.
- Fill the hot water bottle until it is three quarters the way full. This will prevent the bottle from bursting if you accidentally lay on it.
- Firmly secure the lid and hold the bottle upside down to check for leaks. Wrap the hot water bottle with a fresh, dry towel before using.
Tips & Warnings
- Use a funnel to direct the water into the hot water bottle and avoid splashing.
- Children and the elderly should not sleep with the hot water bottle in the bed. Place the bottle in the bed for five to 10 minutes, and then remove. This should allow ample time to warm the bed.
- 3x Hot Water Bottle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.57||USD$ 8.00||USD$ 7.42||USD$ 6.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.