Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Hot Water Bottles Material Rubber Dimension 36cm/14.2in(Total Length)
26.0 x 19.0cm/10.2 x 7.5in(L x W)(Bag Body Size)
Features Features This is a well designed Novelty Hot Water Bottle for you
The Best Hot Water Bottle is made of rubber and durable for long time use
The special design of the Best Hot Water Bottle makes the hot water unable to leak out
This Best Hot Water Bottle is a must for every member of the family in winter
It is soft and comfortable for you to touch when you sleep
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hot Water Bottle
- Safe to use this hot water bottle to get warmth
- Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and alleviate your aches and pains with this astounding hot water bag
- When you fill the water in this warm water bottle, there would be no strange smell
- Good heat-insulation effect of this Hot Water Bottle
- This kind of Hot Water Bottle is made of rubber material
- The Hot Water Bottle is light weight which easy to carry
- This hot water bag is a must for every member of your family especially in the cold winter
- It can be the best gifts for the Christmas
- Capacity: 2000ml
- Material: Rubber
- Total Length: 36.0cm/14.2in
- Bag Body Size: 26.0 x 19.0cm/10.2 x 7.5in(L x W)
- Both the old and the young can use the hot water bottle to get warmth
- This hot water bottle can provide you continuous warmth for several hours
- The Portability is the biggest characteristic of this cute hot water bottle
- This kind of hot water bottle can be put in different parts of your body
- This hot water bottle is made of high quality of rubber material which is durable
- Color is random in delivery
- Screw the cap of the hot water bottle
- Prevent the overflow to burn your skin
How to Apply a Hot Water Bag:
Hot water bags, also called hot water bottles, are rubber bags filled with hot water and used for heat therapy. Use hot water bottles to manage pain, such as headaches or arthritis, or to keep yourself warm on a cold night. Hot water bottles are safer than electric heating pads, which can start fires or cause electric shocks. Unlike electric heating pads, which stay at a constant temperature, hot water bags lose heat gradually. Still, hot water bags may cause injury if you do not use them carefully.
- Fill the hot water bag with hot water from the tap. Check the water temperature; it should be between 104 and 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Squeeze the hot water bag gently to remove air; replace the cap or plug. Make sure the seal is tight enough to prevent water from leaking out
- Wrap the hot water bag in a towel to prevent direct skin contact with the heat
- Place the hot water bag on the affected area. If it is too painful, wrap the hot water bag in another towel to decrease the temperature, or place the hot water bag directly above or below the affected area
- Apply heat to the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes. If the hot water bag gets too cool, refill the water, and check the temperature again
How to Fill a Hot Water Bottle:
Hot water bottles have been used for centuries to warm beds. The earliest hot water bottles were metal containers filled with hot coals. Now they are made of thick rubber and filled with water. It can be tricky to fill a hot water bottle without accidental spills or burns. Here is the proper method.
- Check the hot water bottle for any damage, such as splits or holes. Fill the hot water bottle with cold water and gently squeeze. This will indicate any small leaks in the bottle. If the bottle is damaged in any way, do not use it
- Wrap the hot water bottle in a towel to prevent burns when filling. Unplug the stopper and empty any existing water
- Run your hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, generally after one to two minutes. Alternatively, you can heat the water on the stove, but don't use boiling water or you risk burns and damaging the rubber container
- Fill the hot water bottle until it is three quarters the way full. This will prevent the bottle from bursting if you accidentally lay on it
- Firmly secure the lid and hold the bottle upside down to check for leaks. Wrap the hot water bottle with a fresh, dry towel before using
- 1 x Hot Water Bottle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.75||USD$ 8.24||USD$ 7.73||USD$ 7.04||USD$ 7.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.