Customers Also Bought
- The continuous HP Color Ink Jet system for HP 564 is designed specifically for continuous use
- Exclusive, low profile ink cartridges for continuous HP Color Ink Cartridge Jet use on applicable models
- The HP Color Ink Jet is pre-filled there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- This continuous HP Color Ink Jet system for HP 564 cartridges enables you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: HP 564
- Color: Blue & Black & Red & Yellow
- Size: 135 x 110 x 60mm/5.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 1000mm/39.4in
- This is a useful continuous HP Color Ink Jet system for HP 564 cartridges
- This HP Color Ink Jet Set comes with blue, black, red and yellow colors
- Enable you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- Exclusive, low profile ink cartridges for continuous HP Color Ink Jet use on applicable models
- This continuous ink system for HP 564 cartridges will print colorful pictures, which can meet you different needs
Size in Detail:
How to Refill HP 564 Cartidge
There are four separate HP 564 cartridges -- black, yellow, magenta and cyan. Only refill an HP 564 cartridge if there is at least a little ink remaining in the cartridge. When the HP 564 cartridge is run until it is bone dry, remaining ink can clog and damage the cartridge outlets. If you then refill a cartridge that was completely dry and replace it in the printer, the refilled cartridge can damage the printer's printhead. Before refilling, print a test page to verify that the print cartridge is not completely out of ink
Things You'll Need:
- Paper towels
- Plastic or vinyl glove
- 1-3 syringes
- Refill ink
- Set the cartridge down on a work space covered with paper towels
- Fill the syringe with 4 ml of the appropriate color ink. If refilling more than just one 564 cartridge, be sure to use a different syringe for each color
- Turn the HP 564 cartridge so the bottom is facing up, and locate the ink fill hole on the underside
- Put on a vinyl glove, and place your finger to block ink from spilling from the fill hole
- Turn the cartridge back over, and peel back the label. Notice the vent hole underneath
- Insert the syringe needle into the vent hole, and slowly inject the ink. After the ink is injected, keep your finger over the fill hole for one additional minute to allow the ink to soak into the sponge inside the cartridge
- Place the cartridge in a bowl or cup that can tolerate a spill, and allow any excess ink to drip for about two minutes
- Insert the cartridge back in the printer, and run the cartridge through a print cleaning cycle, or print the pages provided in Resources. Keep in mind that all four cartridges need to be replaced before the printer will print anything
How to Refill a Color Inkjet Cartridge
- Running out of inkjet printer ink is always a surprise and an inconvenience. Because they are expensive, they are often purchased only when needed, so that means you rarely have an extra ink cartridge on the shelf
- The next time your printer tells you it's low on ink, instead of replacing the entire cartridge, refill the existing cartridge. Not only does it cost less, but refill kits include enough ink and refill tools to do the job 10 times or more! So the next time you run out of inkjet ink, neither your pocket book nor your nerves will suffer. The following instructions are for three-color inkjet cartridges; modify them as needed for two- or six-color (or black) cartridges
Things You'll Need:
- Plug extractors
- Injector fitting needles
- Refill an InkJet Color Ink Cartridge
- Remove ink cartridge from the printer
- Each color has its own hole and plug, usually located under the sticker on top of the ink cartridge. Following the instructions that come with the refill kit. Locate and unplug one color plug
- Insert the needles into the hole where the plug was, and release the same color ink into the hole. (If the hole contained yellow ink before, refill it with yellow ink.) The cartridge can be on its side, or you can hold the cartridge in your hand while doing this
- When finished injecting the new ink into the hole, plug the hole with a plug that came with the refill kit (not the plug you removed earlier)
- Repeat the last three steps for each color inside the cartridge, ensuring you are refilling the correct color (pink ink where the pink resided before, blue ink where the blue ink resided before, etc.)
- Inkjet printer with cover openWhen all colors have been refilled and all holes plugged, return the cartridge to the printer
Tips & Warnings
- Most refill kits provide enough ink and refill tools to refill an ink cartridge between 10 and 18 times, sometimes even more
- Keep your fingers away from the gold strip along the bottom of the cartridge. Some refill kits include a cleaner for this strip in case this happens
- 1 x 5 in 1 Ink Cartridge Set for HP 564
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.74||USD$ 13.05||USD$ 12.35||USD$ 11.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.