Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with: HP Photosmart 8250 8230 8238 3210 3310 3110
- Color: Black, Yellow, Pale blue, Dark blue, Pink, Red
- Size: 160 x 110 x 60mm/6.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 600mm/23.6in
- The Printer Ink cartridges are designed specifically for continuous use
- Exclusive, low profile ink cartridges for continuous use on applicable models
- This reservoir allows printing for an extended period of time without running out
- The Printer Ink is pre-filled there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- This continuous Printer Ink supply system enables you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- This 6 in 1 Printer Ink is truly a money saving and environmentally friendly product
- This is a non-OEM product
- The tubing acts as a vacuum to extract ink from the reservoir and keep the ink cartridge full of ink
- This continuous ink supply system enables you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- The tubing acts as a vacuum to extract ink from the reservoir and keep the Refill Printer Ink full of ink
How to Store Printer Ink?
- Using the proper method to store printer ink cartridges will help your ink cartridges last longer without damaging the ink. Without using the proper method to store ink cartridges, opened cartridges will dry out before you get to reuse them. With new cartridges, there is the risk of them leaking if you place them on their sides.
- Keep all ink cartridges in their original packaging, if possible. If the packaging is opened, place the ink cartridge in a sealable plastic bag and try to remove all the air before closing the bag.
- Find a room that is always kept at room temperature, and find a place where the ink cartridge is not exposed to direct light. Room temperature is around 60 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit or 15 to 27 degrees Celsius. Place the ink cartridge in an upright position with the print-head facing up. Avoid placing the ink cartridges on their sides because they can leak.
- Use the ink cartridge before the installation date on the original packaging. Ink can start to dry if it is not being used. Avoid buying too many ink cartridges at once if you are not planning on using them in the near future
- 1 x 6 in 1 Ink Cartridge Set for HP Photosmart 8250 8230 8238 3210 3310 3110
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.87||USD$ 16.05||USD$ 15.22||USD$ 14.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can I tell if my cartridge is remanufactured or refilled?
Most manufacturers place their label directly on the cartridge. Look for any labels that may not the original equipment manufacturer. Also, look for small drill holes or cap attached with tape.
- How to keep clean your printer ink cartridges?
Take a look around the inside of the box that held the ink cartridges. If you see some residue there or possibly on the old ink cartridge, find a non-linting cloth to clean it up out of the box. This could clog the ports for the next set of new cartridges.
Install the new ink cartridges. Each color should go into the same color slot it came out of. Place them in "heel to toe." There should be a "click" to signify they are in place. You are just about done. Close up the unit. You may need to push the same button you pushed before to reset the cartridges. Otherwise turn the unit on so it can reset.
- Can using compatible Ink cartridges damage my printer?
No, by using our cartridges you are assuring that your printer is using one of the highest quality print cartridges available. All our cartridges are tested to the highest degree and only the very highest quality of inks are used in our production process.