Customers Also Bought
- This Universal 100mL 4 Colors Ink Refill DIY Kit is designed specially for printers and it is suitable for many models
- This Universal 100mL 4 Colors Ink Refill DIY Kit is supplied empty for filling with dye or pigment inkjet inks as you want
- The ink refill DIY kit are quite easy to install, pre-primed / pre-filled ink cartridges and feed line means no messy filling required for true plug & play installation
- Peculiar appearance and excellent quality
- The ink refill DIY kit are designed specifically for continuous use
- Exclusive, low profile ink refill DIY kit for continuous use on applicable models
- The ink is pre-filled there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- This is a non-OEM product
- Capacity: 100mL/3.5oz
- Compatible with: HP Printers
- This 4 Colors HP Ink Refill Kits are the means of supplying a continuous flow of ink the print head of the printer without the need to change cartridges
- This system is supplied empty for filling with dye or pigment inkjet inks as you want
- The HP Ink Refill Kit is designed specifically for continuous use. The ink is pre-filled there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- If print quality and longevity are of importance to you, this Universal 100mL 4 Colors Ink Refill DIY Kit is the right choice
DIY Ink Refill:
- Much of the business world depends on computer technology and most of us have one or more personal computers at home, so there's plenty of need for computer printers. The ink cartridges in these printers, regardless of brand, eventually wind up empty and can be expensive to replace. Refilling cartridges can be a cost-effective way to keep printers operational.
Ink Refill Kits and How They Work:
- Purchase an ink refill kit and follow the manufacturer's directions. For most cartridges, the directions will include the following steps:
- Remove the empty cartridge from the printer.
- Puncture the top of the cartridge with the tool provided in the kit.
- Put ink into the cartridge by placing the point of an ink-filled syringe through the hole at the top of the cartridge and pressing down on the plunger of the syringe.
- The ink kit usually comes with the syringe that is needed. To get ink into the syringe, place the needle of the syringe into the ink container and draw the plunger up to suck up ink into the syringe. Then place the syringe needle into the injection hole in the cartridge and push the plunger down slowly, forcing the ink into the cartridge. Some kits have ink containers attached to needles already, so all you have to do is insert the needle and press on the container to force out the ink.
- Consider buying the ink in bulk if you intend to refill often. For example: For an HP printer, you can get 32 ounces of ink, which translates to 32 refills, for as little as $42 (not including shipping)--the same cost as the original cartridge in some stores. You also can save money by buying the kit online or at stores such as Walmart or Target, rather than from the printer's manufacturer or office-supply shops like Staples.
Avoiding a Mess:
- To avoid making a mess while refilling a cartridge, put a newspaper under your materials and keep a paper towel nearby to wipe off the cartridge, your hands, or any ink that misses the newspaper; if these can't be recycled in your area, you can just toss them in the trash. You also can avoid a mess by taking note of how much the cartridge is intended to hold; don't overfill it. Most cartridges hold about an ounce of ink.
- Inject the ink slowly; this gives the ink a chance to ease into the cartridge rather than bubbling up and over the injection hole. Rinse the syringe when you're done to avoid having ink dry in it and plug it up, because the syringe is reusable.
Number of Refills and Hole Closure:
- Don't assume that the cartridge can be refilled only once. If you are careful when you insert the needle of the syringe, you can do it in the same area of the cartridge multiple times. This minimizes damage to the inside of the cartridge. By exercising caution, you may be able to refill a single cartridge a dozen or more times (the number will vary by brand). Also, some types of cartridges will not function properly if the injection hole is not re-covered. Some refill kits provide sticky tabs that can be placed over the hole when you've finished injecting the ink. If the one you buy doesn't, a piece of tape will work just as well. Just make sure the top of the cartridge around the hole is clean and dry so that the tape sticks.
DIY: Refilling Ink Cartridges:
- Owning a printer is a nice option for anyone with a computer. Being able to print anything you want at any time can be helpful and sometimes even necessary. Keeping a printer supplied with ink can be very expensive because buying new ink cartridges costs a lot, but there is an alternative. Refilling the ink cartridges is the best way to save money, keep your printer operating and help the environment, too.
- Identifying Your Printer and Ink Cartridge: Make certain you know the make and model number of your printer. It is critical to use the correct ink for the specific printer you own. Check the front, top or sides of the printer for a name, such as HP, Canon, Epson or Lexmark. Find the label identifying the model, if it is not found elsewhere. Be certain you get the correct model (series/version) because most printer manufacturers have several different models.
Identify the ink cartridge installed in your printer, if there is one in it. Check the cartridge for a number indicated most likely on the top of it or on the sides. Look in the printer manual for this information or you could check the manufacturers website, if you cannot find it elsewhere. Make note of all of these details and keep it somewhere easily accessible for future use. Do not remove the ink cartridges from your printer until you are going to refill each. This prevents the printer from getting dust or other particles in it and from drying out.
- Buying Do-It-Yourself Ink Cartridge Refill Kits: First-time buyers should purchase what is known as a "refill kit" to receive all of the required things. Extra items included in the kits besides the necessary ink are tools for making holes in the cartridges, syringes for inserting the ink and special plugs for sealing the holes when finished. Next time you need ink for your printer, you can simply buy it because you will have these things to do it yourself. It is possible to get these parts separately, but you can save money again through obtaining the ink refill kit. Ink refill kits can be bought at local computer stores, office supply stores, drugstores or big box stores, such as Target or Kmart. Pricing can vary on these kits, and supplies may be limited in your area. Check online for a vast selection of prices and selections. Use the information from the printer to find the correct ink refill kit.
- Refilling Ink Cartridges: Refilling ink can sometimes become a very messy process. Use a flat surface protected with newspaper, cover your clothes with an old shirt and wear rubber gloves on your hands. Read the directions supplied in the refill kit, look at the illustrations and be certain you completely understand what you have to do. There are various methods for making and plugging the holes in different cartridges, which you need to comprehend ahead of time. Besides that, the process is the same for all ink cartridges. Remove the cartridge from the printer. Create a hole. Add ink to the syringe. Insert the syringe in the cartridge hole. Fill the cartridge with ink making sure not to overfill it. Wipe the cartridge clean. Plug the hole. Replace the ink cartridge back into the printer
- 4 x Bottles of Ink
- 1 x Ink Cartridge
- 1 x Injector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.76||USD$ 19.69||USD$ 18.62||USD$ 17.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.