Customers Also Bought
- It is fits for HTC HD2
- 100% Brand New HTC LCD screen
- This replacement LCD display is used to repair faulty screen, this will also cure: display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues
- Perfect fit, this HTC LCD screen display can make your HTC HD2 like a new one
- Mobile LCD screen is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- This HTC LCD screen is an original product
- Compatible with: HTC HD2
- 100% Brand New and never used
- Made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- It is used to cure display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues
Instructions for Installing the Replacement LCD Screen of a Cell Phone
Many cell phone users wrongly sell, or give away their cell phones when the LCD screen cracks, breaks or goes bad. Removing and replacing the LCD screen yourself is much cheaper than buying a new phone. Most cell phone parts or components can be purchased online at cell phone repair website such as Cellular Dr.com or Cellphonesshop.net. Replacing the LCD screen yourself, however, may void your warranty agreement
- Turn off your cell phone and remove the back cover that protects the battery, SIM card and battery compartment
- Lift out the battery, then slide the SIM card out of its holder usually inside the battery compartment
- Remove all the visible Phillips-head screws from the battery compartment and back casing of the phone
- Use a guitar pick, credit card or thin, hard piece of plastic to separate the back casing from the cell phone assembly. Insert the hard piece of plastic into the crease along the outside of the cell phone. Work your way around the entire phone until the back casing is completely separated from the phone. This will reveal the circuit board
- Remove any visible Phillips-head screws securing the circuit board to the phone's front casing. Disconnect the LCD ribbon connector from the visible side of the circuit board
- Lift the circuit board from the phone, then disconnect the keypad ribbon cable from the opposite side of the circuit board. Remove the circuit board from the front casing of the phone and set it aside
- Lift the keypad out of its compartment inside the front casing of the phone, and set it aside
- Remove the Phillips-head screws, if any, that secure the LCD screen to the front casing of the phone. Lift the LCD screen carefully out of its compartment on the front casing
- Install the new LCD screen by repeating this procedure in reverse
How to Replace a Cell Phone LCD Screen?
Cell phones always seem to find new ways of getting broken, and the screens are usually the most susceptible to physical damage. Whether the phone was dropped, stepped on or just simply stopped working, it is possible to replace the cracked or defective screen with a new one. Replacing the LCD screen on a cell phone is a complicated process because of the size of the parts, but it can be done at home as long as you have the necessary tools
- Power off your cell phone completely by holding down the power button for four or five seconds. Turn the phone over and remove the back plate. Slide your fingernail underneath the battery and pop the battery out of the phone
- Locate the SIM card if your mobile phone is a GSM style phone. Pull back the metal covering over the SIM card and then remove the card. Set it aside
- Find the plastic RF grommet at the bottom of the phone near where the battery was located. Grab the grommet with a pair of tweezers and remove it from the phone
- Insert the tweezers into the hole on the side of the phone opposite from where the RF grommet was located. Use the tweezers to pull up on the latch inside the hole to unlock the bottom plastic antenna cover. Lift the cover off of the phone and set it aside
- Pull out the screws along the edges of the phone using the Torx screwdriver. Take the metal plate off of the phone
- Flip the phone over so that you can see the LCD screen. Slide the edge of a flat head screwdriver in between the seam of the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone. Wiggle the screwdriver up and down gently to unlock the catch underneath the plastic cover. Lift the entire plastic cover up and then off the phone
- Find the latch on the side of the LCD screen and unlock it with the tweezers. Pull the screen slightly off of the phone and then disconnect the cable running from the screen to the phone. Lay the replacement screen back into the phone and attach the cable
- et the plastic cover back onto the phone and then flip it back over. Re-attach the metal plate and put the screws back in. Push the RF grommet back into place and then place the SIM card and battery back in the phone. Put the plastic cover on the back off the phone and then power it on to ensure the screen is working correctly
Tips & Warnings
- If your cell phone is a CDMA style phone, such as those provided by Verizon, it will not have a SIM card for you to remove
- Replacing the LCD screen on your mobile phone voids your warranty provided by the phone's manufacturer
- 1 x LCD Display Screen for HTC HD2
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.69||USD$ 52.69||USD$ 52.69||USD$ 52.69||USD$ 52.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.