Customers Also Bought
- High quality Original Touch Screen Digitizer for HTC HD2
- It is used to repair a faulty screen, display problems, dead pixels, cracked screens
- Replace your broken, damaged, cracked, unusable touch digitizer panel
- Installation of this part will also repair your HTC HD2 if you are having touch screen issues
- Clear panel with transparent screen protection film
- A perfect replacement for your broken, damaged, cracked or unusable touch digitizer panel
- This is an original product
- Compatible with: HTC HD2
- Original Touch Screen Digitizer for HTC HD2, well fit for it
- The original touch screen digitizer is great for replacing your broken, cracked, damaged, unusable touch digitizer panel
- Clear replacement touch screen digitizer with transparent screen protection film
Instructions for Installing the Replacement LCD Screen of a Cell Phone:
- Turn off your cell phone and remove the back cover that protects the battery, SIM card and battery compartment
- Lift out the battery, then slide the SIM card out of its holder usually inside the battery compartment
- Remove all the visible Phillips-head screws from the battery compartment and back casing of the phone
- Use a guitar pick, credit card or thin, hard piece of plastic to separate the back casing from the cell phone assembly. Insert the hard piece of plastic into the crease along the outside of the cell phone. Work your way around the entire phone until the back casing is completely separated from the phone. This will reveal the circuit board
- Remove any visible Phillips-head screws securing the circuit board to the phone's front casing. Disconnect the LCD ribbon connector from the visible side of the circuit board
- Lift the circuit board from the phone, then disconnect the keypad ribbon cable from the opposite side of the circuit board. Remove the circuit board from the front casing of the phone and set it aside
- Lift the keypad out of its compartment inside the front casing of the phone, and set it aside
- Remove the Phillips-head screws, if any, that secure the LCD screen to the front casing of the phone. Lift the LCD screen carefully out of its compartment on the front casing
- Install the new LCD screen by repeating this procedure in reverse
What Is a Touch Screen Digitizer:
- The digitizer is a thin, clear film over your device's display that tells the device exactly where you have touched the screen. It it made of two layers of film that contain conductive points in them. They are held slightly apart by a thin, non-conductive mesh. When you press against the film, it completes a circuit where you touch and tells the device those coordinates
- The digitizer is the main or only input device for some of today's smartphones. Apple's iPhone and the Palm Pre are good examples of the use of a digitizer. Their highly graphic operating systems use various gestures or patterns of touch to mean different things. A touch and swipe to the side can turn a page or change screens while a tap can activate a function.
- Like smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) sometimes include a keypad, but more often rely heavily or completely on the touch screen digitizer for input. Windows Mobile and Palm devices both have methods of entering text into the device using the digitizer.
Text Entry by Gestures
- The original Palm text entry system called Graffiti used gestures to decide what letters you were using and you had to learn to print the letters a certain way. A stroke down and a tap at the top created a lower-case 'i' on the screen. The Windows version uses a more sophisticated recognition system to find patterns that look like letters.
Point-of-Sale (POS) Applications
- Point-of-sale (POS) applications are another broad area where touch screen digitizers are used. In this use, they are applied to a full-sized computer monitor to create a touch screen. The two films are larger and often not as precise as their smaller cousins on phones and PDAs. They are acting basically as the mouse in the POS application, so the clerk can press virtual buttons. The precision involved in handwriting recognition is not required in this application
- 1 x Touch Screen Digitizer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 72.06||NZ$ 66.92||NZ$ 62.46||NZ$ 58.56||NZ$ 55.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.