Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Supplier item info
SCUD

T8585BH 1100mAh Superior Battery for HTC LEO HTC HD2 T8585 T8588

Digg(166) ( 8 Reviews)

US $10.69
Qty:
Shipping cost: Free Shipping To Shipping cost:   USD$ 0.00 To United states Via Estimate shipping fee
· Orders over USD$ 50.00 will get free tracking services via air mail
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy extended use of your mobile phone using this 1100mAh high capacity business HTC replacement cell phone battery. Designed for HTC LEO HTC HD2 T8585 T8588. Featuring high technology, this HTC phone battery conserves power while efficiently and conveniently running your phones. Add life to your compatible Sony Ericsson mobile phone with this powerful Sony phone battery. The cheap phone Batteries will provide your phone with energy to communicate with friends and family for long periods of time and can be easily recharged when needed. You can't always recharge your phone when you'd like to, but with an extra battery to hand you can always talk & text as long as you need to. The replacement cell phone battery is small enough to carry around without noticing it, making it ideal for the mobile professional or casual user alike.
Flash Deals
Lowest Price Challenged!

View Details>>
   The Battery is not for Individual Sale
The battery cannot enjoy the individual shippment as the international transportation restrictions at the
 present.For security reasons,please select other non-battery products together.

Best Deals

Customers Also Bought

Product Description

Return Policies
  • Specifications:

• Capacity: 1100mAh
    • Voltage: 3.7V
    • Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2V
    • Compatible with: HTC LEO / HTC HD2 / T8585 / T8588

Features:

• SCUD is the first brand of backup power supply
    • High capacity Li-ion battery and extra long stand-by time
    • Built-in specific intelligent PCM can prevent overcharging, over-discharging or over-current
    • Lengthen overall battery life, provide the best possible performance
    • Safety-valve can avoid battery explosion
    • Can charge and discharge 300 times circularly
    • This replacement cell phone battery is environment-friendly, not contain such as hydrargyrum, plumbum, cadmium and other harmful elements
    • This replacement cell phone battery has an integrated microchip that prevents overcharging and lengthens battery life
    • The cheap phone Batteries will provide your phone with energy to communicate with friends and family for long periods of time
    • This replacement cell phone battery is convenient for travelers and business users
    • Replacement BB81100 battery

Details:

SCUD SCUD T8585BH 1100mAh Superior Battery for HTC LEO HTC HD2 T8585 T8588

• Best replacement for the original HTC phone battery with comparable standby and talk time

Replacement Cell Phone Battery

• Overcharge protection, with built-in battery life microchip

HTC Phone Battery

• Stay connected with your family and friends by getting extra battery power today

Cheap Phone Batterie

• High Quality, high capacity, light weight

How to Condition Your Cell Phone Battery?

Conditioning a cell phone battery properly is a process that every purchaser of a new cell phone should follow. Too often, though, new cell phone owners do not follow a proper battery conditioning regimen, resulting in a bricked battery that cannot hold a charge. If you properly condition the battery, it should provide years of use

Replacement Cell Phone Battery

• Assemble your cell phone as directed. In nearly all cases, your cell phone battery will be partially charged to begin with. Do not plug in your cell phone right away, instead use it normally until the battery is completely discharged. (If you improperly charge your cell phone the first couple of times out, you can easily ruin the battery.)
    • Plug your cell phone, battery intact, into a wall charger. Do not charge your cell phone via USB or a car charger the first time out, as the voltage will not be the same. To condition a cell phone battery properly, use the original equipment charger with the proper voltage.
    • Use your cell phone as normal, now that it is fully charged. To condition a brand new cell phone, try not to use media or web-heavy functions straight off the bat that will drain the battery quickly. You want the battery to discharge the first few times at a slow, even rate.
    • Drain the battery fully before plugging the cell phone in. Do not fall into temptation to plug the cell phone in a second time before the battery is fully drained. While this will not damage your cell phone or battery during standard use, you need to properly condition the cell phone battery by draining it completely before plugging in.
    • Repeat the process four or five more times before even thinking about plugging in your cell phone when you still have battery power left. After completing proper cell phone battery conditioning, it will not hurt your cell phone battery to plug the cell phone in every night or to convenient power sources such as USB ports during the day. Conditioned cell phone batteries are meant to be able to catch a few minutes of charge as needed, but it is the first few days that are vital to good conditioning.
    • Continue to drain your cell phone battery completely before plugging it in at every available opportunity. Regardless of the age or conditioning of your cell phone battery, it will always last longer over time when discharged fully before charging again.
    • Tips & Warnings
      Some cell phone batteries are defective from the onset. If your cell phone's battery cannot hold a charge even with proper conditioning, contact your carrier. It will be replaced free of charge under warranty..Always use a charger with the correct voltage rating. Even if the charger's connector is the same size, using a charger with too much power can damage your battery or cell phone..

How to Make Your Cell Phone Battery Last Longer?

HTC Phone Battery 

Tired of your cell phone battery running out in the middle of your conversation? With these quick and easy tips you will be able to extend the battery life of your "celly".

Cheap Phone Batterie

• Turning the Phone off: Turning the phone off will surely save lots of battery power. When you're not using your phone, try having it off to see how much battery you save.
    • Proper Signal: A lot of cell phones lose their signal when in the wrong type of areas, while your phone is searching for a signal, you're losing lots of battery power. Try only using your phone in areas where you have a strong signal.
    • Vibrate: The vibrate function on cell phones takes up lots of battery power. By having the phone set to ring tone and vibrate you are using twice as much power. Try setting to a basic ring tone at low volume without the vibrate.
    • Backlight: The backlight feature insures that you can read everything on the phone whether it be day or night. This feature takes up excessive battery power. Either turn the backlight off or set it to only stay on a limited amount of time.
    • Extra Features: Extra features such as internet, cameras etc. will cause you battery life to drain at a fast rate. Limit the amount of time you use these features.
    • Bluetooth: The Bluetooth feature comes in handy for hands free talking, however; it also uses tons of battery power. Also having you bluetooth on constantly enables you to come in contact with virus smart phones.
    • Keep Battery Cool: The more your battery heats up, the more likely the battery will drain fast. Try to stay near areas that are cool or room temp.

Prolong the Life of Your Battery:

• Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full--this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized. DO NOT fully discharge a lithium-ion battery! Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left
    • Keep the battery cool. Put the battery in the freezer or fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can't control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don't have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature. In addition, check the battery while it's charging. If it seems excessively hot, your charger may be malfunctioning
    • Charge your battery correctly: In accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is
    • Store batteries properly: If your battery will be out of use for a while, disconnect it from the phone and store it in a cool place (the refrigerator is good, but freezing temperatures do not slow oxidation) and away from metal objects. Ensure that the battery is not exposed to moisture; try putting the battery in an airtight container or bag. Lithium ion batteries are not rated to operate at refrigerated temperatures, so let the battery sit outside the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it again. Lithium ion batteries oxidize least when they are stored at 40% charge. Never store a lithium battery at low voltage. Recharge batteries after storage
    • Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to maximize the efficiency of energy transfer. In addition, if the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as "galvanic or bi-metallic" occurs. Cutting the corrosion from

Package Included:

• 1 x SCUD T8585BH 3.7V 1100mAh Superior Battery for HTC LEO HTC HD2 T8585 T8588

Get Dino Point ™ by Writing Reviews!
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points! See More>>
Average Customer Review:
  ( 8 Reviews)
Share your thoughts and get DinoPoint!
Write a Review
Specific Rating for This Product:
Product
Rating:
Price:
Quality:
Ease Of Use:
Usefulness:
Features:

Toby L. Tofte

Bought this item on

12-22-2010

Extended Battery
00:00:00 12-22-2010
I bought this extended battery not knowing if this was going to really work or not. I am happy to say I love the extended life in the battery. The original battery was junk compared to this thing. I can surf and talk on my phone forever now. The new battery will make the phone a little more bulky but what are you going to expect when buying a bigger battery. I would recommend this product to all if you are looking for a new battery that last forever.
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

R. Umansky

Bought this item on

12-08-2010

LONG LIFE
00:00:00 12-08-2010
The battery that came with the phone would have 3% left at night when I would plug it in if I didn't use the phone much. Now with the Extended Battery has 60% left at night. I would tell everyone to get this Battery.
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

M. harden

Bought this item on

11-25-2010

great buy
00:00:00 11-25-2010
This is a great deal. Much better than going to the tmobile store and paying for a battery than can't last a full day
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

Myra J. Best

Bought this item on

11-17-2010

excellent buy
00:00:00 11-17-2010
I use my g1 a LOT and even though I kept it plugged in most everywhere I went, I would frequently run out of power. This battery was well worth the price. The difference in battery life is huge!
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

S. Clark

Bought this item on

11-03-2010

Good Product
00:00:00 11-03-2010
The battery works well! It is a little larger than the stock battery, but holds a charge for three days!
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

flyashi

Bought this item on

10-20-2010

Works great
00:00:00 10-20-2010
My OEM battery died (it got "puffy" and lasts for about a minute now), so I needed a replacement battery. As the original battery life was still not great, I decided to spring for the extended battery. <br/> <br/>That was a good choice. The phone is a bit thicker, but that's not really a problem for me. And the extra battery life is definitely worth it. Even with heavy WiFi usage, it lasted all day and then some. I'd say, regular usage, no reason it shouldn't last a few days at least.
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

CirdanAlcarin

Bought this item on

10-13-2010

Interesting
00:00:00 10-13-2010
So just right off the bat this battery will make your phone thicker, alot thicker. Yet with the new thickness it makes the phone feel more stable in your hands, it feels more natural now when you open the keyboard to type. So far I'm extremely happy with my battery performance now, it last longer than it did before on stand by and even longer with heavy use!
Was this review helpful?
Share to:

Joshua L. Campbell

Bought this item on

10-05-2010

This battery is a SAVIOR
00:00:00 10-05-2010
I was thinking that maybe this wasn't the best thing in the world. I didn't really think it would meet my expectations. Well, let me tell you. It met and SURPASSED my expectations!
Was this review helpful?
Share to:
Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later