Customers Also Bought
- 4 ports USB Hub, connect any USB devices via USB ports
- Compliant with USB 2.0/USB1.1
- This 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub can support high speed (480Mbps) and full speed
- This 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub can work with USB bus power or external power adapter
- Really play & plug
- Windows 98SE/XP/2000/ME Vista; Linux; Mac, OS
- This ideal 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub can be used on the road or at home conveniently
- This 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub is the ideal companion for laptop or desktop computer
- This is a USB 2.0 4 Ports Hub aquarium design for laptop desktop
- Ideal Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Hub for portable use on the road or at home
- This Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Hub provides an easy way to add up to 4 USB peripherals into your PC
- The 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub is powered by the standard USB port via the USB cable attached
USB Hub Explanation:
- Function - A USB Hub is used to expand the number of USB devices that can be connected to a computer at once. The USB hub is a small box like device that features multiple USB ports built into it. The hub is connected to an available USB port on the computer using a USB extension cable. When connected, it allows the user to connect multiple USB devices such as MP3 players, cameras, keyboards, computer mice, printers, external hard drives and flash drives to the computer via the hub
- Types - All USB hubs are standard when it comes to their purpose. Most USB hubs are able to support up to 127 USB devices. The primary two types of USB hubs are self- powered USB hubs and AC powered USB hubs. Self-powered USB hubs draw their power directly from the USB port they are connected to. AC powered USB hubs have their own power supply that connects to a power strip or wall outlet. AC powered hubs are beneficial for devices that use more resources such as printers, external hard drives, and scanners
- Benefits - There are a few key benefits to purchasing and using a USB hub. One benefit is accessibility. Many computers have their USB hubs located on the back of the computer which can be hard to reach especially when using a device that is being connected and disconnected often such as an iPod or flash drive. The USB hub allows the hub to connect to the hard to reach USB port with the hub being placed in an easy to reach location such as on the user's desk. Another benefit is the expansion of USB port availability. This benefit is especially relevant for laptop users who are often limited to three or fewer built-in USB ports. A USB hub connected to just one of these USB ports offers all the USB ports one needs
- Size - USB hubs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Some companies develop hubs that are designed to look like certain objects such as balls or animals while other USB hubs are a bit more standard looking boxes. The functionality of the USB hub remains the same regardless of the shape or size. Most USB hubs are small enough to fit into a laptop carrying case making them ideal for mobile use
- Misconceptions - USB hubs do not make USB connections faster. For example if a USB 1.1 (older USB technology) device is connected to a USB 2.0 hub, the speed of the data transfer will not match the 2.0 technology. Also it is important to keep in mind that every device connected to the USB hub is still connected to one primary USB port and all data coming and going is transferred through that single USB port
How to Install USB 2.0 Hub?
he Universal Serial Bus, better known as USB, revolutionized the way that peripherals connect to computers and enabled true plug-and-play functionality. The biggest problem that most people have with USB (and it's second-generation technology, USB 2.0) is that there seems never to be enough USB 2.0 ports to plug in all of your peripherals and USB-ready components. This doesn't have to be a problem, however; with the addition of a USB 2.0 hub on or near your computer, you can greatly increase the amount of USB ports that are available for your use. Installing a USB 2.0 hub is easy, only taking a few minutes of your time.
- Choose one of the devices that are currently plugged in to your USB 2.0 slots and unplug it. You can do this with your computer shut down if you wish, but because of the plug-and-play nature of USB, it isn't necessary. You should use your operating system's option to safely shut down the hardware prior to removing it if possible, however (not all operating systems will have this option.) Make sure that the slot that you vacate is an actual USB 2.0 port and not USB 1.0 or 1.1; though the hub will still function on one of the lesser ports, your transfer speed will be greatly reduced.
- Place your USB 2.0 hub on a flat, stable surface near your computer (or on it, if you so desire.) You may wish to use dual-sided tape, hook-and-loop tape (such as Velcro), or a similar method to secure the hub without permanently affixing it to the surface you've placed it on. Attach the power cord to the hub and plug it in.
- Connect the USB 2.0 hub to the USB port that you previously opened using the USB cable provided with the hub. Allow your operating system a moment to recognize the hub and install the proper drivers to allow the USB 2.0 ports in the hub to function.
- Confirm that the hub drivers were installed successfully (a message from your operating system should inform you that your new hardware is ready to use.) You may now plug the device that you previously unplugged into the hub; you will receive the same connection speed and powered USB functionality from the hub that you would from a standard powered USB 2.0 port.
How to Use a Wireless USB Hub?
Belkin introduced the first wireless USB hub in January 2006. Intel released a white paper in 2004 discussing the impact of WUSB and the technology itself. Since then, their prices have come down tremendously. The connection speeds are significantly faster than Bluetooth. If you've been using Bluetooth technology to connect devices wirelessly, then a wireless USB Hub will feel like Christmas all over again. A Wireless USB Hub makes any USB devices into a wireless ones. You can have your laptop in one room and maintain access to USB devices in another part of your home or office with no wires.
- Read the instructions that came with your hub. You'd be surprised how many people skip this important step. Install any software included with your WUSB hub according to the manufacturer directions. Usually driver installation is done first from a CD-ROM.
- Plug the USB hub power supply into the wall, then into the hub. Connect the hub to your computer using a USB cord. This will allow you to install the hardware on your computer, but you will only need to have it connected via a cord for this step.
- Plug a wireless USB adapter into one of your computer's USB ports. This allows your computer to connect to the hub without having a wire that runs from your computer to the hub.
- Turn both antennas so that they stick straight up. This ensures the best connectivity possible.
- Select a location for all your USB devices. It may need to be within certain distance from your computer, so check the paperwork. In many cases it must be within 30 feet of the wireless adapter.
- Connect your USB devices, like printers, scanners, external hard drives, webcams or digital cameras, to the WUSB hub.
- Set security settings and connectivity settings for USB devices in the software that came with your WUSB hub.
- 1 x 4 Ports Hub
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.38||USD$ 5.09||USD$ 4.84||USD$ 4.61||USD$ 4.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.