Customers Also Bought
- The hula hoop having air cushion projections in each of which magnet are built
- Exercise with the hoop stimulates acupressure points of the waist and the abdomen sufficiently
- Having effects of massaging and finger pressing and helping the abdomen's obesity
- It also keeps the body slimy and at the same time strengthens the intestines, preventing constipation
- Elastic projections prevent the hoop from going downward during exercise, for which everyone can enjoy easily
- Unique design inside the hoop makes the hoop easier to stay on your body
- You can assemble 7 or 8 components structure to meet your different needs
- 8 Components Diameter: 105cm/41.3in
- 7 Components Diameter: 92cm/36.2in
- 6 Components Diameter: 79cm/31.1in
- Material: PVC
- Color: Blue & Red
- You will have a perfect figure after you using this massage hula hoop.The Collapsible Hula Hoop can improves spine muscles, increases blood circulation and helps you to keep in shape. Exercise 20-30 minutes daily with this Weight Hula Hoop, you will see good results in a few weeks
- This hula hoop is in red and blue color which is the fashion sports supplies.You can use it to lost weight when watching TV, listening to music and reading books at the same time
- Magnet ball design massage your body effectively .The Collapsible Hula Hoop is a popular fitness appliance that helps burn calories, build core strength, develop balance and coordination and even improve your mood
- Press down the white button, then fix them together .If you have this Collapsible Hula Hoop, you can strength your body in your home. This Workout Hula Hoop has an 8-component structure ensuring easy assembly and disassembly. And have many effects of exercise in a short time
- The Collapsible Hula Hoop is designed to enhance adult and teenage fitness workouts. You may worry about having no time or place to exercise
Size in Detail:
Steps for Hooping Hula Hoop:
- Lay the hula hoop on the ground
- Step inside the hoop circle
- Reach down and grab the edges of the hoop. Place your hands apart at a distance that is comfortable for you
- Bring the hula hoop up to your waist level
- Grip the hoop firmly with two hands
- Gently relax the hoop against one side of your torso and get prepared to send it into a spin
- Start to move your waist in a circular motion
- Spin the hoop. Keep moving your waist in a circular motion as you let go and aim to get the hoop to wrap itself around your waist like a barber's pole, round and round and round
- Expect the hoop to fall the first few tries as you get used to the motion. Just pick up the hoop again and keep trying. It is as much about getting the feeling for the motion as it is about following instructions
- Your mission is to avoid letting hoop drop below your hips
- If you are having trouble with moving your waist properly, move your legs further apart and plant them, bend them, and focus on one foot, moving one leg in little circles starting with your hip. This will help moving the waist at the right rhythm
- Practice makes perfect and soon you will be doing the basic hula hoop maneuver along with other tricks. Try for example, hula hooping around your arm and neck. This involves the same method as around your waist
- Buy a strong hoop which will hold up well and be unlikely to go out of shape
- Larger hula hoops will spin slower and be easier to use. For a person who is 5'8", a 3.5'-4' diameter is recommended. Heavier hula hoops will also be easier, but you should never be in pain
- This hula hoop is so big that is not recommended for arms
- Enough space is needed or you may break things
- Make sure that the hoop is assembled tightly before exercise
- Do not use the hoop if you are a pregnant woman or an old person or if your joints, back or waist is not in good condition
- Hula hoops sometimes cause discomfort at the very beginning. Don't hoop too intensely at first and Increase exercise intensity step by step
How to Choose the Right Hula Hoop:
Hula-hoops have been around for centuries and became a popular children's toy in the 1700s. Centuries before it was rolled with a stick by children or used in hula-hoop contests Hippocrates prescribed such a hoop use as a cure for back problems, according to Judith Lanigan, author of "The Hula Hoop: A Study of the Subject." Hula-hoops are toys for entertainment and tools for cardio exercise and core strength, but one size does not fit everyone
- Factor your age and size into your decisionmaking. The smaller and younger a person is, the smaller hoop circumference they need. Children usually require a hoop that is 30 inches. Small adults and youth should use a 36-inch hoop and taller adults should look for a hoop that is 38 to 40 inches
- Measure the hoop against your body. Once you have found a hoop in approximately the right circumference, stand it on end and measure it against your body. The hula-hoop should come up to somewhere between your upper chest and your stomach, according to the online Dimensions Guide
- Evaluate your skill level. Larger hoops are best for people who are just learning how to hula-hoop. Larger hoops are heavier and have a slower rotation, which can be easier for beginners to control. If you are already comfortable with a hula-hoop or want to perform tricks, choose a smaller hoop, which are lighter and rotate faster
- Time your duration. A hula-hoop should be comfortable to use and, once you get the motion down, time yourself. With the right hula-hoop you should be able to maintain rotation comfortably for at least 10 minutes at a time, according to hoop retailer Canyon Hoops
- Choose a hula-hoop made from material that is comfortable. Not everyone likes the stiff, hard plastic of most hula-hoops. For a softer hoop, look for one made from flexible plastic. These hoops are usually more durable as well
Tips & Warnings:
- Smaller hula-hoops need more energy to rotate. They are the best for cardio and abdominal/core workouts
- Contrary to popular belief, hooping does not require a circular motion of the hips; rather it is more of a pumping motion that keeps the hoop up
- Stand with one foot in front of the other while hooping to get the correct action to keep the hoop in motion
- Adults who are plus-sized should consider a 44-inch hoop for added comfort. Many companies also produce custom-made hoops
- Many workout hula-hoops are advertised as weighted, but there is no conclusive evidence that a weighted hula-hoop will give you a better workout
- Don't choose the first hoop you find. If you are in a store that has a variety of sizes and brands, try several before buying to ensure the best fit and comfort
Steps for Hooping Hula Hoop:
- PLACE: Place it against your waist, hands on two sides
- TIGHTEN: Tighten the section around the back of your waist
- SWITCH: Switch it using the power of your waist
- Following the tips, the spring hula hoop can stay on your waist for a long time
- Hula hoop can exercise your waist muscle / improve the coordinating abilities of the body / help loss weight
- Just 10 minutes every day, your constipation of your body would disappear, your waist would become slender slim after a month. The new spring hula hoop just adopt spring movement principle, to let the spring hula hoop to close fitting over your waist, squeezing to creat acupuncture effeteness, to fix up your constipation or weight loss successfully, very new and fashionable hula hoop product
Do you know "Hula Hooping" was an ancient invention? There are historical evidences to prove hooping was one of the exercises practiced by the Greeks. In olden days, hoops were made from wood, bamboo, grasses, vines and at times from metals such as iron and copper. The Hula-hoops that are available in the market today are made from safe plastics. Hooping as a toy for children was introduced in Great Britain in the 14th century. In the early 19th century, some British soldiers happened to witness "Hula" dancing in the islands of Hawaii. The hooping and hula dancing had some similarities because dancing used the hoops. Hence, the name Hula Hooping was given to this fun activity and exercise
Is Hula Hooping an exercise?
- Yes, hula hooping is an exercise and it dates back to the ancient Egyptian and Greek civilization. According to study conducted by the American Council on Exercise, hula hooping would burn around 200 calories in a day if you work out for half an hour
- Hula Hooping has been classified as an aerobic exercise that would increase the flexibility and strength of one's body. It is considered as a low-intensity workout for most people. One of the fun and creative ways to lose weight is by hula hooping
Health Benefits of Hula Hooping:
- Hula hooping is a fun game that you might have played as a kid. However, it is no more merely a childhood sport or activity. Today, it is a form of exercise that is surprisingly exhausting. Hula-hoops are available in sport accessories shops and the one that is used for exercising has a special tape that sticks to your body.
- One of the health benefits of hula hooping is, it helps lose weight and increases the fitness level of the body
- Hula hooping helps increase the flow of blood to the brain. Hula hooping exercises are more reviving than a short nap. Regular hula hooping helps increase the energy level of the body
- Hula hooping exercises strengthens the waist, hips and the knees. This is another important health benefit of hula hooping
- The coordination of the body movement and breathing strengthens the torso muscles and enhances the flexibility of the spine. Hula hooping exercises promote the integral functions of our vital organs
- To tone the muscles of the arms roll the hula-hoop around your arm in circular motion. Hula hooping burns the unwanted fat in the midriff and tightens the stomach
- Hula hooping is a fun activity for children and adults. The idea of this exercise is keep the hoop moving on your hips as long as possible. More you exercise more the calories will you burn. If you want to work your waist and hips, place the hula-hoop on the waist and move around. You could place it on arms and legs to tone the muscles in those areas
- What are you waiting for? Switch on some fast-paced music and do a hula-hooping dance. This exercise will not only revive and refresh you but will also help you in burning the unwanted fat
How To Hula Hoop
Here's an easy two-step lesson on how to hula hoop
1. Make sure you have the right size of hula hoop
- If you're using a kid-sized hoop, forget it! Most hula hoops that you can buy at stores like Target or Toys R Us are kid-sized. Unless you're the size a child, a child-sized hoop is not going to work for you - especially not if you're a beginner! You'll save yourself a lot of heartache (and gain a lot of fun) if you make or buy a hoop that's the right size for you
- What's the right size? Try this: Stand with your hoop in front of you. The general rule of thumb is that a hoop should be between stomach and nipple height, although some compensation should be made for your waist size, too. General rule of thumb: The bigger you are, the bigger the hoop should be. Larger hoops will rotate slower, making getting started easier. Smaller than that will make the hoop rotate faster, which is more challenging, but also better for doing tricks and exercizing
2. Put one foot in front of the other, and shift your weight
- Hold the hoop against your back. You can start it a little above your waist. Then, push the hoop around your waist, and shift your weight back and forth on your feet to keep the hoop moving.
- Easier said than done? Having trouble "keeping it up"? Here are some more tips:
- Many people try to move their hips in a circle with the hoop. This actually makes hooping much harder. Try this: put one foot in front of the other and just shift your weight back and forth from foot to foot. It's less of a circular hip motion and more of just a rocking or pumping motion.
- In terms of which direction to hoop in, try 'em both! You'll know right away which one is right for you. I've found that right handed people generally hoop counter-clockwise, while lefties go clockwise, but many people are exceptions to this rule
- Most of all: be patient! It can take a while to get the hang of it - don't give up! If you get frustrated trying to get the hoop going around your waist, try hooping with your hands
- 1 x Multi-functional Detachable Magnet Massage Ball Hula Hoop
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.95||USD$ 29.64||USD$ 29.33||USD$ 28.92||USD$ 28.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.