Customers Also Bought
- The efficient ultrasonic technology of this adorable humidifier is with high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine cool mist, which is blown into the room where it evaporates into the air
- The Portable Air Humidifier with new technology helps you add millions anion into the mist for enhancing your house air quality
- With the aroma diffuses function, you can add some essence into the water, and then the aromatics air are all around the room
- Removable tank with anti microbial feature makes Best Air Humidifier easy to fill and clean
- The automatic warning function helps you protect your humidifier when the tank is empty
- Low power consumption, cute mushroom shape and silence operation makes it a best home decor for you
- Color: Blue
- Working Time: 7-12hours
- Portable Air humidifier will solve this problem that your house becomes dry and uncomfortable
- This portable air humidifier unit is low maintenance, cost effective, and is simple to operate
- Adorable style except bring you with the cool moisture but also as a best detailing
How to Choose a Home Air Humidifier:
During the winter months, many homeowners crank up the heat and seal themselves inside to ride out the cold weather. The problem is, heating units dry up almost all of the moisture in the air so that we can become very uncomfortable. Dry skin and lips, headaches and sore throats are all common winter ailments that can be prevented and treated with the use of a humidifier. Follow these tips to choose the best home air humidifier for your situation
- The two main types of home moist air humidifiers are cool and warm. A warm air humidifier boils water and gives off warm steam to add moisture to the air, while a cool air humidifier works by evaporation to add humidity without heating the water
- Some people complain that using warm air humidifiers can make the air seem muggy compared to cool humidifiers. That is because cool air humidifiers are self-regulating. Water is absorbed into a wick and evaporated by means of a fan. When the air humidity increases, the evaporation rate decreases so that the air does not become too humid. Warm air humidifiers can give a muggy feeling and even create condensation in a room, because they continually spew out steam regardless of the room's humidity
- Children. Many people purchase humidifiers to help alleviate cold symptoms in children and babies. Most pediatricians recommend a cool air mist humidifier for safety reasons. There is no heating element, so a curious child does not run the risk of severe burns from either the steam or the heating element itself. Many cool air humidifiers also come in cute nursery themed designs and shapes to accommodate your child's room
- Electricity usage. Cool air humidifiers consume less energy because there is no heating element. A warm air humidifier, on the other hand, costs about as much to use as boiling a kettle of water
- Noise. Some consumers are turned off to cool air humidifiers because they generate so much noise. They require a fan to constantly run, and this can generate a lot of extra undesired noise
- Cleaning and maintenance. Both types of humidifiers need periodic cleaning, but warm air humidifiers require it a little more often. While the actual steam is free from bacteria and mold, the water reservoirs are kept warm and are a prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria. Remember that humidifiers also need filters to be changed to keep the unit running at its best
- 1 x Floor Anion Mist Ultrasonic Air Humidifier
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CA$ 28.29||CA$ 27.39||CA$ 26.59||CA$ 25.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?